The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
england EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
england EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
england EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
england EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
england EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
england EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
england EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
england EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
england EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

england Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

england

england Empty england

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06 2009, 10:32

Same old rubbish. gerrard on the left dont work. why give rooney 80mins in a friendly. surley crouch cole should have been given a game.
    green looks nerveous in goal. terry to slow. lampard was rubbish. johnson was good going forward but can defend, we are guna come unstuck at the later stages in the world cup. why cant managers have the balls to just pick either gerrard are lampard,
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

england Empty Re: england

Post by DJSR Sun Sep 06 2009, 20:16

I've Moved this to International football category, as thats where it should be posted.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Sep 06 2009, 20:58

Lampard was crap again. Why England managers keep picking him is beyond me. Gerrard? Can't remember the last England game he played well. Johnson was at fault for their goal as he didn't close down quickly enough. The only bright moments for me was Lennon and Defoe's play.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Sep 06 2009, 21:26

I agree Lought, Capello should grow some balls and pick either Gerrard or Lampard ( personally id have Gerrard ), Heskey is a waste of time, Johnson aint an international full back............. But hey what a cracking goal by Defoe. Owen may aswell go and book a nice little package holiday to Benidorm for next summer because he certainly aint going to South Africa..... lol!
    SIMONDREW
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by SIMONDREW Sun Sep 06 2009, 22:31

i hope capello has the balls to drop the useless heskey (why he is in the england squad is beyond me he cannot get in the villa team at the moment )
    and play defoe from the start what more has he got to do !!!
    and not been biased ! play lennon from the start wednesday and drop wright phillips who did nothing yesterday
    come on capello grow some bollox !!!!
    rant over !!!
    :x
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Sep 07 2009, 21:19

I think Capello does'nt want to change a winning team to much and you can't blame him if he makes to many changes and we start losing important matches everybody will be on his back. I do think Lennon starting for Wright-Phillips is a must though as Phillips is not International class and bringing on Defoe in the second half is working and he scores goals. As for Heskey I agree he seems a waste of space to me but Rooney says He plays well with Heskey in the Side.
    Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 23:46