The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
u needed a - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
u needed a - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
u needed a - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
u needed a - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
u needed a - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
u needed a - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
u needed a - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
u needed a - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
u needed a - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

u needed a - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
seebee1944
HotspurRoper
6 posters

u needed a

spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

u needed a - Page 2 Empty Re: u needed a

Post by spurslegend Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:54

burger getting kaned yet again gooners no match for a yid

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:56

spurslegend wrote:burger getting kaned yet again gooners no match for a yid
    i must be if u say so.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:58

So Burgs if Tarrabt is as good as you say he is would you like to see him in an arsenil shirt ? If, as a fan, you think he's that special why didn't whinger bite 'arrys 'and off to take a chance at the rock bottom price of just £1M ? I never saw enough of him to make an informed judgement. Hell even Marc Boogers could look good in a you-tube clip ! You seem to be saying that you know all about him, and as he went on record stating that he felt he should be at arsenil, where do you think he would fit into the myopic ones plans ? The way you are singing his praises you must obviously feel that whinger, as well, has let one slip thro' his fingers into the Championship . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 06:07

i wouldn mind tarrabt at arsenal vis, we have his mate chamakh and he has impressed me by what ive seen, having him as well could work. he came on against us 2 seasons ago and looked unplayable at times, the lad was on loan at qpr and they got there bid in, i dont think the lad went up for general sale really as he was contracted. but to answer your question i would have no problem having tarrabt at arsenal, hes better than eboue and we have only got 3 forward with any experience. rvp,cham and bentner. arshavin and theo can play up there if needed i suppose, but tarrabt would strenghten our squad.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 06:28

well said. its not as if the utube clips are of adel aganst poor players. the clips are him aganst the chelseas west ham even arsenal he nutmeged cesc and he also made joe cole look a fool. he scored some great free kicks. sumthing spurs never do anymore

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 06:30

So you are saying that whinger missed out on the best value signing of the season then ? A bit like 'arry & Kranjcar last season. I just find it strange that the lad ended up at QPR . . . . . . .
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Tue Aug 31 2010, 06:34

lought hes playing with your dick geez he knows your a big fan of tarrabt so hes useing it to wind you up hes just doing what hes good at turning yid against yid trust me mate hes useing you to dig at lew how long have we got to put up with this sly digging gooner stirring up sh*t this mug is untouchable

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 06:42

its not like i agree with burgs on most things but i do about adel.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Tue Aug 31 2010, 06:49

thats the thing lought he dont give a monkeys about tarrabt hes just making out he does to stir it up with lew and vis hes just a sly gooner getting his kicks on a yid site

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 07:01

lewspurs wrote:

Have a rep baz, i cant believe how transparent burger is being here.

Lolol at the back slapping all round.... :pirat:

I'm gonna give Burg a rep for being the thread starter and saying something that's very simple...

YOU WERN'T GOOD ENOUGH AGAINST WIGAN AND SOMEONE LIKE 'JIMMY TARBUCK' WOULD HAVE BEEN A USEFUL OPTION

Why on earth you have to look for the Suspect suspicion and mistrust every time is beyond me Rolling Eyes
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 31 2010, 08:04

Come of it Mark. Show me one post that said we played well against Wigan. To the man everyone on here has said we were crap. You're as bad as Burger if you say that mate. Do you two make it up as you post lol?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 08:25

Mark2spark wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

I'm gonna give Burg a rep for being the thread starter and saying something that's very simple...

YOU WERN'T GOOD ENOUGH AGAINST WIGAN AND SOMEONE LIKE 'JIMMY TARBUCK' WOULD HAVE BEEN A USEFUL OPTION

Why on earth you have to look for the Suspect suspicion and mistrust every time is beyond me Rolling Eyes
    dont u start hitting the truth button as well mark, im not sure some could handle it lol.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 09:44

BazSpur wrote:Come of it Mark. Show me one post that said we played well against Wigan. To the man everyone on here has said we were crap. You're as bad as Burger if you say that mate. Do you two make it up as you post lol?

Just the one...? lol!
    Let's try sunejim on Wigan: My take

"But i have to say after they went 1-0 up we actually battered them from pillar to post & if it wasn't for a couple of great saves from Kranjcar & Defoe & If Kaboul could hit the target from a couple of yards we'd have got a point."

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 09:46

Perhaps the Truth Button is easier to hit from this side of the fence!! lol! lol! lol!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 09:47

You Hum it Baz I'll play it lol! lol!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 31 2010, 10:17

What he said was after they went one up. Not the whole match. try again Mark. What did we have? A ten minute spell of pressure lol? Even Jim said we didn't play well. God, this is so easy.

Jim said:
    It started off
    slowly, got worse in the middle & tailed off towards the end. Yes
    we had a couple of decent chances. But the fact is Wigan had more &
    deserved there lead when they got it

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 16:19

burger777 wrote:so your trying to convince the lad that u were insulting 2 weeks ago to side up with u, trying to convince him i have hatched a plan to get u2 arguing, lol this is getting real funny now. rep points allround lol.

Lought is intelligent enough to know what you are up to, how many times have you referred to that argument i had with him ? all over taarabt, and rep points ! while both of us now make no mention of it but you constantly have to harp back to it.

Funny that isnt it burger ?

Oh yes and by the way, lought was singing taarabts praises all last season saying he should get his chance, i dont remember you saying you admired the player then, funny that isnt it burg ? now all of a sudden you are a staunch taarabt fan................... lol! lol! lol! lol!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 16:33

Mark2spark wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

I know we werent fcking good enough against wigan, but it was on the back of a great game on wednesday, but thats no excuse, we have to play every game to the same standard, whether its a cl game or against the likes of wigan........its called consistency mark, thats what we needed not someone like taarabt , and thats the crux of the problem that burger is trying to create on here.............a continuance of an old argument over taarabt.......and he has been found out, and he knows it.

He should move on and admit defeat...............errrrrrrrrrr whats plan b burger.?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 19:17

Baz:
    "Show me one post that said we played well against Wigan"

You didn't say the whole match.

So I provide a post where the words "...i have to say after they went 1-0 up we actually battered them from pillar to post,..."

Yet I'm wrong!! lol!

You're spinning so fast you're a foot deep into the ground lolol lol!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 19:22

@ Lew.

Ahhhh! Consistency! Yes, of course, it's the holy grail?

We all want that!

Failing that, scraping a result when you don't play too good is also a common trait amongst the title winners.

Ok, forget Tarbuck then.
    Why didn't he put Keane on? Defoe is injured yet Keane can't get a sniff?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 19:24

they wanna use lew to get them chilean minors out, no drill could spin as fast as lew could lol.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 19:44

lewspurs wrote:
    burger777 wrote:so your trying to convince the lad that u were insulting 2 weeks ago to side up with u, trying to convince him i have hatched a plan to get u2 arguing, lol this is getting real funny now. rep points allround lol.

Lought is intelligent enough to know what you are up to, how many times have you referred to that argument i had with him ? all over taarabt, and rep points ! while both of us now make no mention of it but you constantly have to harp back to it.

Oh yes and by the way, lought was singing taarabts praises all last season saying he should get his chance, i dont remember you saying you admired the player then, funny that isnt it burg ? now all of a sudden you are a staunch taarabt fan................... lol! lol! lol! lol!
    yes your right lought is clever enough to see thru it lew, lets see who i would believe, the guy that was personally attacked him with insults and basically accussed him of stealing these precious rep points or me the guy who agreed with him. u work it out. i was singing tarrabts peraises for a long time lew, thats the problem on here aint it, i agree with lought and u dont or cant handle it, your not the only 1 tho.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 01:28

burger777 wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

yes your right lought is clever enough to see thru it lew, lets see who i would believe, the guy that was personally attacked him with insults and basically accussed him of stealing these precious rep points or me the guy who agreed with him. u work it out. i was singing tarrabts peraises for a long time lew, thats the problem on here aint it, i agree with lought and u dont or cant handle it, your not the only 1 tho.

What you are going on about is reverse psychology burg ! you agree with lought, bring up my argument with him and then say in not so many words "who,s your mate on here lought " ? lol!

You have quoted the ruck too many times my old antagonist, to just be coincidental ,you have said that i am trying to mind scam him into believing my point of view, you have brought up the rep points thing, and then the insults blah blah blah.

if there was a vote on here to ascertain if you are trying to cause trouble between lought and me then you would lose hands down and you know it.

By the way, why cant you just get in through your mind that i havent any problem with what spurs players you like or dislike, or whether you agree with lought or not, thats your perogative ! what i dont like is the insidious side of you that makes a nasty smell on here from time to time.....

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 01:36

what a poll on a yid board again, pmsl im still aint over the last public flogging i got last time because of you lol, move on lew, u the one been sussed pal, everything i say is the truth based on facts and recognitions from the past, yours are all assumptions on what u think, i dont need lought to winde u or anyone else up, i only mention the word fickle or saying your creeping around leggy to get u spitting feathers, thats why your accussations are ludricous, the board are trying to back u up with rep points and plenty of posts but thats only because im a goon, its fcuking hillarious mate, please feel free to carry it on if u want i strongly warn and even beg u not too.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 01 2010, 01:40

the board are trying to back u up with rep points and plenty of posts but thats only because im a goon,

Well, what did you expect? They see you as a sh*t stirrer Burger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 12:32