The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.  EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.  EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.  EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.  EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.  EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.  EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.  EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.  Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.  Empty Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.

Post by BazSpur Thu Sep 16 2010, 00:48

Just thought you might like to see what Mark2Spark thinks of us.

Just thought that you might like to know, both Burger and myself have been banned! from Baz's spurs board.

No doubt Baz will be along soon to offer his reasons if he's so inclined.

I sort of feel sorry for Baz really, As Admin, he's in a no-win situation, he basically has to babysit a bunch of cry babys that can't debate their way out of a paper bag.
    There's some good posters there that are well able to offer constructive and funny banter, however if I mention them it will further fuel their 'conspiracy' theory that we are in cohorts to drive wedges between their members.
    It's hilarious. Quite where this persecution complex comes from is beyond me. (It's just a forum lads, don't read it if you can't handle it?)

Basically it has gone badly wrong since they lost at home to Wigan. They couldn't handle this. Both burger and I were called pikeys and scum in direct breaches of the rules about not dissing fellow posters, we didn't retort back at that level. There was one rule for yids, another rule for the second class citizen 'guests'.

So the original premise, upon aol scrapping the boards, where we set up our own boards and went onto each others sites for a bit of banter has now gone.
    The Bill Nicholson forum is deemed Spurs only.
    Whether Stevefun's is still welcome is unknown, just burger and me are off the xmas card list at the mo for sure.

I expect they are really glad we aren't on their after their west brom draw yesterday!

Mark.

Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.  Empty Re: Mark 2 Spark Hitting out at us.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16 2010, 00:54

Ahh. bless his little cotton socks!

He,s not missed!!!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16 2010, 08:54

Tosser . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16 2010, 09:26

There, now that's out me system, has anyone missed the input that much ? I have to a point, but I'm much more enjoying the tranquility which is happening on this forum at the mo. Mark (Aunt Sally) could be a thoughtfull, intelligent, insightfull even, poster when he he wasn't looking for a reaction (which us Yids where more than 'appy to give him as a goner). His posts could be spot-on but at other times full of sh*t & condescension & an obvious wind-up and reaction setter (hey, at times he would try to pick up on such slight things as spelling & grammer ffs). A most pedantic person with more than a slight hint of charm. Burgs (Worzell) was Burgs. OK guy, lovely guy even, for a goner lol; and at times very understanding of the Spurs cause. But people I gotta PMSL when I see Mark bleating about being called a pikey on a Spurs Board. What does he expect. Errrrrrrrrrrrr, dude, rivals and all that (errrrrrr south London/north London make ya minds up 3 grounds in less than a 100 years ffs etc etc etc[in a Yul Brynner voice]). Of course you're going to be called out on a Yid board. Yup I loved it when they dished it out, made me like a Terrier with a meaty bone (yum yum yum yum yum yum), but c'mon take some back and please don't moan when a Spurs fan gives a goner some serious stick back & also don't bitch if the Spurs chaps take on a common stand against our 'hated rival'. The reason I started with the Worzell jibe was beacause Burgs started changing his mind so often it was like he was changing his heads, then Mark would come along and look after him just Aunt Sally looked after Mr Gummidge lol.Bazza do us a favour and copy & paste any replies on this thread back on the forum Mark is posting this on. Vini, Vedi, not quite veci ('cos they sure as hell didn't conquer hahahahahahahahaha) . . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Sep 16 2010, 09:55

I will Vis. He is not telling all the truth anyway. I can't remember a post where anyone called Mark or Burger a Pikey outright. We might have said pikey gooners or whatever but I can't remember any of them being called a Pikey and or scum personally. Did anyone say Mark you are Scum. I don't think so. The collective of Arsenal may have been referred to as Scum but that has always been the way. like they refer to us as Spuds and when they refer to us as Yids they don't mean it like we do. They are using it in a derogatory way IMO. i may go on Lizzy's board and put a few points but unlike Burger and mark I don't want to go on there and stir up trouble.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16 2010, 10:04

I know what you mean Baz. Sometimes it's best to let sleeping goners lie . . . . . . lmao
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Sep 16 2010, 19:20

he basically has to babysit a bunch of cry babys

That comment made me laugh, what does that make him to post what he did? cry baby indeed!!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16 2010, 19:39

Not such a bright sparks most recent post on lizzys gooner site.

Mark2spark
    Super Gooner

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:10 pm Post subject:
    You're too kind steve lol

Two nil and they F**ked it up in my book

Go Go Gooners!!

Chelski: More than a football club... also a billionaires keyring

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 14:06