The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Monster Stag Weekend EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Monster Stag Weekend EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Monster Stag Weekend EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Monster Stag Weekend EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Monster Stag Weekend EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Monster Stag Weekend EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Monster Stag Weekend EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Monster Stag Weekend EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Monster Stag Weekend EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Monster Stag Weekend Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Monster Stag Weekend

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Monster Stag Weekend Empty Monster Stag Weekend

Post by ionman34 Tue Oct 12 2010, 12:56

Just got back from an absolutely awesome Stag weekend for my best mate. 4 days at Hamilton Island (Northern Queensland), and man am I sore!!

One of the best weekends I've ever had has left me with a couple of fractured ribs and a Wife playing good cop bad cop!!

I don't think I've ever drunk so much in my life, as we were drinking constantly, and must have had about 9 hours sleep in 96!!

Monster weekend!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Monster Stag Weekend Empty Re: Monster Stag Weekend

Post by BazSpur Tue Oct 12 2010, 21:06

Bloody hell ion. How did you manage to crack ribs lol. Glad you had a great time though. Monster Stag Weekend 523963 Monster Stag Weekend 523963 Monster Stag Weekend 523963
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Oct 13 2010, 00:16

Go carting Baz!

Since that Aussie bloke has been doing so well in the F1, these guys suddenly believe they are the Worlds top drivers.

We had our own little 'event' on the day and it ended up with 3 Finalists ............ The Groom, the Best Man ........... And me.

I started out in 2nd position and was hunting down the Groom in first. After 2 laps I was in the process of taking him on the inside of a bend when he cut across my front end to put me into the tyres. In doing so he spun and hit the tyres directly in front of me and I hit him full on. My cart jumped and I came down sideways onto the edge of the moulded plastic seat, fracturing 2 ribs and dislocating the cartilage in between those ribs.

I ended up in second because we carried on racing. A combination of Whiskey and Adrenaline keeping the pain from registering until after the race had finished.

And we still went to a Night Club afterwards!!

There's no Hospital on the island so I just had to keep p*ssed to numb the pain until we flew back to Brisbane, where I went to the Hospital for X-Rays.

I'm sore mate but wouldn't change a thing, had a Farging great weekend.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 13 2010, 02:09

Fair play mate for carrying on in pain. It must have been bad fella. I have had a cracked rib myself when I was doing Martial Arts so I know what it's like. Have a Rep for carrying on mate. We could do with some of that Bulldog spirit in the England team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 21:54