The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

The Ashes

The Ashes

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 25 2010, 09:11

Starts within the next couple of hours. Yippee. Looking forward (at the mo lol) to this series as it should be a very even contest. This is Test cricket of the highest calibre and IMO this is cricket as it should be . C'mon England, stuff the whinging Aussies in their backyard . . . . . .

Re: The Ashes

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 03 2010, 07:13

Well after the odd squeaky bum moment and some amazing batting roll on Test2 and, yippee, I'm on holiday so can sit up and enjoy some sizable chunks of this one . . . . . .

Post by HotspurRoper on Fri Dec 03 2010, 08:40

might try an hour Vis, but up bright and early in morning. Might just set the alarm an hour eaarlier to catch last hour or 2. santa

Post by HotspurRoper on Fri Dec 03 2010, 18:20

Pretty good 1st day for Englands bowlers, 238-8 at the end of play and almost a hatrick for Graeme Swan, even if the second wicket wasnt out IMO! Good enough for those Aussies

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 03 2010, 22:40

Aussies 245 all out Lee. England 1-0 at close. Now if we can rack up a big score lol . . . .

Post by HotspurRoper on Sat Dec 04 2010, 05:50

my bad mate got duff info at work, think i'll have a few hours tonight watch the morning session!!

Post by HotspurRoper on Sat Dec 04 2010, 05:53

Thoughts on the Harris lbw Vis for me it was not out! Thought it took a nick off the bat if you see it face on the ball moves ever so slightly, all irrelevent now of course, but...............

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 04 2010, 07:23

Thing is Lee he could have used a review. TBH if it's an Aussie 'wicket' I don't care lol. Like you I reckon I will watch the morning session at least (early morning in our case) and hope to see some runs clock up but very few wickets. I will say tho' both Strauss & Cook seem vunerable when going back-in after a short session the night before . . . . . .

Post by HotspurRoper on Sun Dec 05 2010, 21:15

Outstanding batting display by KP, hats off to ya fella!!! But you just know the weather will come to the ussie rescue!

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 06 2010, 00:44

It was/is a monumental innings Lee. He played it magnificently. A quick 150 odd runs on the board in the morning session if possible then the best part of 2 days to bowl 'em out . . . . .

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 07 2010, 20:03

Well a fantastic win wrapped up before lunch. Well done all the England players . . . . .

Post by HotspurRoper on Wed Dec 08 2010, 05:25

Set the alarm for 5 to catch the last hour or so before work and it was done and dusted Well done lads... 1-0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17 2017, 00:04