The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends



Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery


Affiliates

Log in

I forgot my password


    New premiership record.

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    New premiership record.

    Post by Guest on Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:24

    Dzeko scores 4 to hit a new premiership record, first man city player to do that , and against us.
    Rethread that one under an old title please mods.


    Last edited by lewspurs on Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:49; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

    Re: New premiership record.

    Post by LOBO on Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:34

    lew you sure your not taking your frustration of losing to citeh out on this forum, but we were woeful today

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: New premiership record.

    Post by Guest on Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:41

    Simple Lew, it's about a Citeh player so moved to other teams section. Always a pleasure to be of service . . . . ..

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: New premiership record.

    Post by Guest on Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:42

    Lob ! i posted the truth in saying i had a bad feeling about the man city game, it was merged into the man city thread, now thats ok if i had predicted the same as everyone else had, but that was not what i was saying, my thread was original and based on my 40 odd years of being a spurs supporter.
    It was an individual comment and i got made to look like a f*cking child for telling the truth, and of course i will of course be made to look like the villain .
    my point is that not every opinion falls under the same category, the sooner the mods realise that the better.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: New premiership record.

    Post by Guest on Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:43

    Also is that a new record for just 4 goals ? Defoe has scored 5 in a Prem game before . . . .

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: New premiership record.

    Post by Guest on Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:44

    VisionarySound wrote:Simple Lew, it's about a Citeh player so moved to other teams section. Always a pleasure to be of service . . . . ..

    Its about the f*cking truth vis, and i am not surprised at the stupid attitude on every thread i post because yoy dont like it.
    Dzeko scores for against..........yeah mate...spurs............its a spurs topic. lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: New premiership record.

    Post by Guest on Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:45

    Lew you posted a thread about the Man City match which there was already a thread about so I merged into the exsisting thread. You have now posted a thread about a Man City player which I have moved to the other teams section . . . . .

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: New premiership record.

    Post by Guest on Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:47

    lol! and of course spurs werent involved in this at all vis ? lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: New premiership record.

    Post by Guest on Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:54

    lewspurs wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:Simple Lew, it's about a Citeh player so moved to other teams section. Always a pleasure to be of service . . . . ..

    Its about the f*cking truth vis, and i am not surprised at the stupid attitude on every thread i post because yoy dont like it.
    Dzeko scores for against..........yeah mate...spurs............its a spurs topic. lol!


    Lew stop being such a needy, whinging, lil spoilt brat. YOU are the only poster who complains about merging & moving of threads. You're the only person who has the issue with this FFS. I am fed up with your snipes and attitude at the end of every thread you post you send towards what is happening with this board. It's JUST YOU who has issues. No one else. You keep threatning to leave then back you come. Then your off again. My friend you seem like a nice guy but you come across as desperate for approvale & the need to be needed. Post your own stuff - please do - but if, as a Mod I feel it needs sticking elsewhere I will continue to do so. The choice is yours Lew. Accept what is happening on the board or walk away . . . .

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: New premiership record.

    Post by Guest on Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:18

    VisionarySound wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:Simple Lew, it's about a Citeh player so moved to other teams section. Always a pleasure to be of service . . . . ..

    Its about the f*cking truth vis, and i am not surprised at the stupid attitude on every thread i post because yoy dont like it.
    Dzeko scores for against..........yeah mate...spurs............its a spurs topic. lol!


    Lew stop being such a needy, whinging, lil spoilt brat. YOU are the only poster who complains about merging & moving of threads. You're the only person who has the issue with this FFS. I am fed up with your snipes and attitude at the end of every thread you post you send towards what is happening with this board. It's JUST YOU who has issues. No one else. You keep threatning to leave then back you come. Then your off again. My friend you seem like a nice guy but you come across as desperate for approvale & the need to be needed. Post your own stuff - please do - but if, as a Mod I feel it needs sticking elsewhere I will continue to do so. The choice is yours Lew. Accept what is happening on the board or walk away . . . .

    and of course you are not enjoying your role in the new shifting around playground? lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: New premiership record.

    Post by Guest on Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:23

    Acually Lew I am enjoying it. Merging threads is my new pastime. It's lovely to see the board tidy and a thread continue for ages rather ther zero or 1 reply to a thread that is exactly the same as the last umpteen threads before it. The board looks tidier , we are starting to see evolving opinions on things rather then knee jerk reactions and the threads have a much more cohesive look to them . . . .

    Sponsored content

    Re: New premiership record.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18 2017, 02:32