The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Arsol still a Judas? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Arsol still a Judas? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Arsol still a Judas? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Arsol still a Judas? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Arsol still a Judas? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Arsol still a Judas? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Arsol still a Judas? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Arsol still a Judas? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Arsol still a Judas? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Arsol still a Judas? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
LOBO
ArnieArdiles
6 posters

Arsol still a Judas?

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Arsol still a Judas? Empty Arsol still a Judas?

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Sep 26 2011, 05:10

Judas still a Judas Caant after all these years , yes or no ?

Here's a clip of him on Sky Sports Goal On Sunday ..

The guy is so up himself...

He says .....

"I would do it all again, nothing different" ....

"I was one of the best defenders in the world" .....

"They (Spurs fans) just carried it on , after all these years" ...

"no one deserves that level of abuse" .....

"Tottenham to Arsenal you just couldn't compare" .....

I say Yes ,,,,,,still a Judas Caant !

Singing we got Ledley at the back cheers

Arsol still a Judas? Empty Re: Arsol still a Judas?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26 2011, 05:35

The "see you next tuesday" deserves evrything that come's his way . . .. . evil2 . . .. .

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26 2011, 06:17

i cant stand the guy. but my gooner mate seems to think that judas said he wanted to stay in london and wouldnt go anywhere else and that spurs new this

my understanding of it was that he led us on saying he mite sign then going to them lot at the last minute but it was so long ago now i cant remember to much
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Sep 26 2011, 07:20

lol he still thinks hes a top player by the sound of it
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 26 2011, 07:41

Judas cnut. End of.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Sep 26 2011, 08:51

Moved to other football News.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 02:29

Sol Campbell Tells Agent To Circulate His Name- Including Spurs.

White Hart Legend

Location: cloud cuckoolandFree agent Sol Campbell tells agent to circulate his name - even to Spurs
    Sol Campbell has put a number of coaching offers on ice and instructed his agent to offer him around all Premier League clubs - even former club Spurs - as he believes he can still offer something playing at the top level.

Sol Campbell Premier League free agent Free agent: Sol Campbell was released by Newcastle in the summer (Picture: Getty)

The 37-year-old former Tottenham, ars*nal and Portsmouth defender is bidding to continue his playing career, despite being released by Newcastle United in May.

And he remains eager to secure a playing contract with a Premier League club and is thought to be willing to go anywhere in order to fulfil that ambition.

That means even a potentially explosive return to Tottenham cannot be completely ruled out, especially as Harry Redknapp has already proved he is not afraid of making tough calls that could divide opinion by signing another former ars*nal star - Emmanuel Adebayor - over the summer.

However, it remains unlikely that Campbell will receive offers from clubs fighting for the European qualifying spots this season, meaning he would be more likely to join a team in the lower regions of the league needing to shore up their defence.

Campbell has been working on his fitness at a private gym in West London, following an extended family holiday in Portugal and a month spent training with ars*nal's reserve team.

The former England international hasn't been short of offers, but the majority have come in the form of coaching positions, including an invite to join the Gunners' academy setup while he was there in July,

Despite admitting giving 'serious consideration' to the offer from north London, Campbell remains determined to prolong his playing career and has asked his team of representatives to offer his services around.

His wealth of experience and free agent status is attractive, but some clubs, including newly promoted Swansea City, have been put off by the defender's wage demands.

A deal to the end of the season is a priority for Campbell, but the player has hinted he is ready to go on trial or accept pay-as-you-play terms as he looks to add to his 503 top flight appearances.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 27 2011, 05:33

Redknapp wouldn't dare. Rather have Berbatoss back than that cnut.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 06:19

Scumball back at The Lane ? Didn't realise we had a vacancy for a toilet attendant loo . . . ..

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 06:54

yep i hope this never happens, i cant stand him
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Sep 27 2011, 16:55

Dont even think HE'S that thick to return to The Lane. chainsaw
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Sep 27 2011, 21:50

Remember it like it was yesterday. That cnut ever set foot in Tottenham he'd have his throat cut.

I often wondered if he lost the plot for a while because his family told him to f*ck off too.

Here's hoping he lives out an extremely long life as a lonely, reviled, sad and bitter man.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27 2011, 22:46

Ion there is something not quite right about scumball. Deffo a sandwich short of a picnic. I meet a guy once who had had some dealings with scumball and he said he was a very remote individual. Hard to communicate with and it seemed as tho' there was a certain "spark" missing from him. Oddball character to say the least . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 27 2011, 23:03

I didn't know about his family telling him to f*ck off ion. What was that about? Can't stand the cnut, he is an arrogant pr*ck full of his own self importance, and everyone else is wrong except him. Come to think of it. He is a typical gooner.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Sep 28 2011, 07:33

BazSpur wrote:I didn't know about his family telling him to f*ck off ion. What was that about? Can't stand the cnut, he is an arrogant pr*ck full of his own self importance, and everyone else is wrong except him. Come to think of it. He is a typical gooner.

I don't know if they did Baz, I was just speculating. He was, allegedly, a Spurs fan so I kind of figured that his family was too. It's probably highly unlikely but, if they really were die hard Yids, they'd feel a sense of betrayal the same as us if he kept them in the dark too. Quite often family fights are nastier than any other so I was just wondering.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 28 2011, 07:43

Maybe right ion. Lets hope they f*cked him off.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Sep 28 2011, 16:58

Oh and he was never as good as Leadly is (with only 1 good knee) either!! cooldance
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Sep 29 2011, 08:38

Strange track - when Campbell played for you I remember he was your player of the season at least one year, my recollection more than that
    And at the time he was Mr Spuds - youth ranks, pressed into the first team at 16/17 and a great defender - in fact the best player you had

How many years did he play for Spurs?

And the only word any of you have for him is cnut

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29 2011, 08:51

No Nic cnut is not the only word we have for him. We have many. Judas is one, as is backstabber & countless others I'm just too bored to bother typing in. I ask you how goners feel about Cashley & Nasri ? Try to imagine young wilshire absconding to Spurs in the same way as scumball done to us ? It leaves a very nasty taste my friend . . . . . .
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Sep 29 2011, 19:01

Any player who quits Arsenal is to be pitied Vis - I ain't got a lot of time for the hate mob - they tend to be the same w*nkers who boo the players wearing the shirt and f*ck off early at home games -
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Sep 29 2011, 19:58

anicoll5 wrote:Any player who quits Arsenal is to be pitied Vis

Try Dictionary.com Nic, as the word you are looking for is 'congratulated.'

- I ain't got a lot of time for the hate mob - they tend to be the same w*nkers who boo the players wearing the shirt and f*ck off early at home games -

Can't comment on that really as they're your mob. I do note that very few of you, by very few I actually mean none, had anything complimentary to say about Cashley.

And you got sale value out of him.

Your lot slagged off Adabad as well, even though you got 25 million for him.

Campbell betrayed the club and the fans, who cares how many years he served, it was a betrayal to line his own pockets.

He is the Football equivalent of Kim Philby.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Sep 29 2011, 21:14

Vis may not be able to write down all the insults Scumball deserves but I will. cnut, Judas, Self Centred, Arrogant, Conceited, Bullshitter, Self opiniated, Whinging, Whining, Half witted, f*ck wit of a pr*ck, There, I think that covers it. No time for the bloke and he brought all the anger against him down on himself. no one else to blame. If he had been fair about it, it wouldn't have mattered so much. Looking at the above video it's clear he is still an arrogant judas, pr*ck of a cnut.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Sep 29 2011, 22:33

anicoll5 wrote:Strange track - when Campbell played for you I remember he was your player of the season at least one year, my recollection more than that
    And at the time he was Mr Spuds - youth ranks, pressed into the first team at 16/17 and a great defender - in fact the best player you had

How many years did he play for Spurs?

And the only word any of you have for him is cnut

He was our captain Nico ,,,think about it ....

Wenger holds a press conference for what was expected to be the unveiling of new signing Richard Wright the Ipswich goalie, then in walks Scumball ....

Was one , if not the worst act of treachery ever seen in english football by a player....

Sure your team was so much better than ours at the time but that multi million pound signing on fee , plus possibly being the first 100,000 grand a week football player had nothing to do with it .

He's a caant lol

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Fri Sep 30 2011, 00:15

I had a lot of time for Philby - had I been at Trinity when Hitler was on the rise who can say

Getting back to football and the hate mob for what it is worth I have got no interest in booing explayers any more than I have of booing current players - it smacks of Jilted John Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 15:49