The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Citeh

djfitzo
    International
    International

Re: Citeh

Post by djfitzo on Tue Dec 20 2011, 00:35

anicoll5 wrote:I see the title going right to the wire Dave - Citeh are beginning to look tired and YaYa Toure has gone off the boil over the past two/three weeks - they will miss him during the ACN - still the team in front though

ManYoo are still enjoying the benefit of the rocket that the Citeh defeat caused, in domestic competition at least - I still reckon they lack quality in midfield

As for the rest I think that four teams are chasing two CL places - I doubt anyone will spend in the Jan window

I dunno Nic, Chelski have to, theyve let Anelka go, Drogba is off to the African nations along with Kalou and they have no faith in Torres.

Post by BazSpur on Tue Dec 20 2011, 01:21

anicoll5 wrote:I don't use FB for football Baz but within thirty seconds of the final whistle Twitter erupted with so Called Arsenal "fans" laying into Theo, Arshavin, Chamakh, Gervinho, Djourou - even Ramsey picked up a caning from the AFC cyber experts

I find it remarkable, indeed a matter that impresses me to be honest, that some people manage to fit all that f*cking stupidity into their one single head.

Suspect

Can't argue with that Nic. There are a lot of numpties on facebook but there are also a lot who really know their stuff.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 on Tue Dec 20 2011, 03:05

Very big few weeks for Fernando coming up Dave but Sturridge has looked rather good recently - they also have a pretty much unused Lukaku who is bloody huge for an 18 year old

If I was AVB and Roman did slip a few quid in my hand I think I might be more inclined to invest it in a keeper to replace the increasingly erratic Cech

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Tue Dec 20 2011, 03:31

anicoll5 wrote:Very big few weeks for Fernando coming up Dave but Sturridge has looked rather good recently - they also have a pretty much unused Lukaku who is bloody huge for an 18 year old

If I was AVB and Roman did slip a few quid in my hand I think I might be more inclined to invest it in a keeper to replace the increasingly erratic Cech

The few times ive seen Lukaku, looks like a belgium version of Heskey, heavy first touch, no finesse, but like you say his young, you just dont get many chances at Chelski, Sturridge cant do it on his own and at some point he will either get injured or lose a bit of form.

anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 on Mon Jan 02 2012, 04:23

Mental strength Roberto mental strength

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17 2017, 08:48