The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
tevez 1 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
tevez 1 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
tevez 1 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
tevez 1 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
tevez 1 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
tevez 1 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
tevez 1 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
tevez 1 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
tevez 1 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

tevez 1 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

tevez 1

tevez 1 Empty Tevez. 2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27 2011, 19:21

A report in the daily mail said that man city intend to stick by their valuation of £40 mill, he wont go for any less sum, with city confining the player to the sidelines for the rest of his contract.
    If the report is correct then it sounds like a loan deal to spurs would be out of the question.
    So having read the varied posts on here (some would like him at spurs) (some wouldnt ) i reckon its a no go.
    Personally i liked tevez when he was at man utd, he was an excellent player giving 100%, i would have liked to have seen him at spurs.
    But he has proven to be no more than a typical footballing mercenary, signing up for a long contract to city for mega bucks and then moans he wants to be with his family in argentina, cake and eat it job i think.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

tevez 1 Empty Re: tevez 1

Post by ionman34 Thu Oct 27 2011, 19:35

Never going to happen Lew as you can't loan 2 players to a team in the same league as you.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 02:04

yep ion right. 40 mill though maybe we could get him for 30 mill

how about a swap bale for tevez
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Fri Oct 28 2011, 02:55

Loughtonlegend wrote:yep ion right. 40 mill though maybe we could get him for 30 mill

how about a swap bale for tevez

Without the baggage? All day long.

He comes with a serious history of moving on a regular basis. Spam to Utd to Citeh, all with bad feeling attached.

Wouldn't touch him to be honest, this would be a gamle that I'm convinced would backfire.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Oct 28 2011, 03:11

He would be great and would score goals for fun but I'm with ion on this he would be trouble. No thanks.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 05:39

He's a selfish individual and that is not the sort of person you want in a team situation. Buy him then watch him threaten to sue when things go wrong ? Not for me and regardless of Redknapps ravings I would hope he wouldn't be for Levy either. Also a £40M price tag ? This is the sort of mindless gossip the meeja thrives on but gives us, the fans, manna from Heaven to debate about . . . . . .

tevez 1 Empty tevez 1

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02 2011, 00:42

Tevez's agent Kia Joorabchian has laid the foundations for a move elsewhere in England, saying the 27-year-old is now content living away from his native Argentina.

“His family are now living in England, so he’s quite happy and settled,” said Joorabchian.

“He had some problems about being away from them before, but they are with him now and everything is fine. He’d be happy to move to another Premier League club.”

The news will come as something of a surprise to City fans, having heard Tevez insist all summer that not being settled in England was behind his desire to leave the club.

Now I know it's unrealistic to get our hopes up about this, but surely there are only a few clubs in England who could/would want to sign him, and we'd be one of them? Liverpoo could, ars*nal could (but won't I think as they have RVP on sh*t hot form and he'd cost a fair score) and Chelski could (but won't because they spent £50M on Torres and buying another high profile striker 12 months after your massive flop would look like giving up faith in him), Man Utd won't go back there, I think we could genuinely get him, at least on loan, if no high profile European clubs are interested.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02 2011, 00:42

go get him. the guy is class
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Nov 02 2011, 01:41

loan for the rest of the season?

can we live up to his expectations wage wise, i doubt it , i think the only club in England that could really afford him is Chelski
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Nov 02 2011, 06:27

Tevez topics merged. tevez 1 318170
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Nov 02 2011, 18:02

Schimples!!!!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Nov 02 2011, 19:30

Haha Lee, you know it wasn't simple. A lot of thought went into that merge.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02 2011, 23:10

BazSpur wrote:Haha Lee, you know it wasn't simple. A lot of thought went into that merge.

Bit weird that though baz ! i thought i was the originater of the tevez thread , but now lought is down as that?
    No problems, just wondering what that was about as his from yesterday was merged with my 27th oct thread? Surprised
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Nov 02 2011, 23:31

Couldn't remember which one came first Lew.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03 2011, 00:07

Thats ok ! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 06:03