The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

nic

djfitzo
    International
    International

Re: nic

Post by djfitzo on Wed Jan 04 2012, 02:25

Loughtonlegend wrote:who watched the second half aganst swansea. we was woefull.
    and harry plays defoe on the right. a mistake

im right. go on other boards people or saying the same thing. i rekon most people or baffled why harry dont use certan players much anymore.

i post good and bad stuff. i posted loads of good stats last week and all of them ignored so to say i only write negativ stuff is nonsence

i find some posters are scared to say negative things on here so they hold back because they dont want to upset people.

Rubbish, its all very well posting stats that other people have generated, the posts that you actually create yourselve
    are more often then not just knee jerk rants when we fail to close games or dont win by a cricket score.

Why change a winning team thats third in the league with a game in hand, just to rest players they play once a week?

Van Persil has not scored as many recently and his played as many as any of or players, but Wenger has not rested him, spose
    Arsenals most successful manager is wrong too.

ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 on Wed Jan 04 2012, 02:30

Loughtonlegend wrote:who watched the second half aganst swansea. we was woefull.
    and harry plays defoe on the right. a mistake

im right. go on other boards people or saying the same thing. i rekon most people or baffled why harry dont use certan players much anymore.

i post good and bad stuff. i posted loads of good stats last week and all of them ignored so to say i only write negativ stuff is nonsence

i find some posters are scared to say negative things on here so they hold back because they dont want to upset people.

I watched the entire game and saw players under perform. You blame it on a lack of rotation but conveniently ignored explaining how the Norwich performance was totally unaffected by lack of rotation.

Because you can't give a decent answer is why. You go onto other boards, see a few halfwits spouting the latest fad (rotation) and buy into it with the type of blinkered blind faith that only the idea bereft can.

We are not in Europe, not in the CC and haven't played an FA cup game yet, we don't need to rotate a team that plays at most twice a week and this for only the Christmas period.

They're not knackered, they just under performed in one match.

Post by BazSpur on Wed Jan 04 2012, 02:32

ionman34 wrote:As I never really engage in any of these type of rants (I have my own to be sure) I'd say I'm in a pretty good position to take the moral high ground. There seems to be a belief on here that negativity is acceptable. Constructive criticism is what should be aimed for. Some do and they promote good debate. Others just rant.

Any fool can watch a game and say a manager should have done the polar opposite to what he did after the fact. Funny how you never see this blinding insight before a ball is kicked.

You are very good in that respect ion that's true. you very rarely if at all knock anyone. Me? I know I can be bad for it but only when I think it deserves it. I am also very bad for being a Spurs pessimist in fact I am very pessimistic full stop. If anything can go wrong it will go wrong lol.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04 2012, 02:41

did you see rvp yesterday.e he couldnt move he was nakerd. yet if he wasnt chasing the recored im sure wenger would of put him on the bench aganst qpr ready for fulham. but rvp had to play whole game yesterday.

ade looks nakerd. surley you cant tell me parker dont need a rest. the guy looks shatterd.
    and yes arsene is wrong sometimes.
    every manager makes mistakes just like harry did playing defoe on right.
    so whos going to admit harry made a mistake.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Wed Jan 04 2012, 02:49

Loughtonlegend wrote:did you see rvp yesterday.e he couldnt move he was nakerd. yet if he wasnt chasing the recored im sure wenger would of put him on the bench aganst qpr ready for fulham. but rvp had to play whole game yesterday.

ade looks nakerd. surley you cant tell me parker dont need a rest. the guy looks shatterd.
    and yes arsene is wrong sometimes.
    every manager makes mistakes just like harry did playing defoe on right.
    so whos going to admit harry made a mistake.

Defoe came on on 71 minutes, hardly playing him on the right, ok bring on Kranj or Peinaar, both are not natural goal scorers,
    Defoe is and even coming in from the right is more likely to score then the other two.

So didnt Swansea get lucky? 84th minute and they needed a deflected cross, if they outplayed so much, why did it end up
    1-1?

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04 2012, 02:56

your joking right. defoe comming in from the right would end up having to shoot on hes left. hes left is hes weak foot.

it ended up 1 1 because brad shouted to kaboul to leave it then ditherd and they scored.
    we do let in some silly goals. stoke anyone

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Wed Jan 04 2012, 03:02

Loughtonlegend wrote:your joking right. defoe comming in from the right would end up having to shoot on hes left. hes left is hes weak foot.

it ended up 1 1 because brad shouted to kaboul to leave it then ditherd and they scored.
    we do let in some silly goals. stoke anyone

he dithered? the ball took a deflection away from were he was and maybe he could have
    held onto it, but it was pi**ing down and how the feck can you tell if he called for
    it?

1st goal was handball and I dont want to go into the officating.

Most teams let in silly goals, Manure,Chelski,Arsenal,Citeh,Chelski all in one weekend, what makes us
    so special?

Lought mate, your looking for Utopia, instead of enjoying a Spurs team that nearly all the pundits
    and other managers are saying are playing the best football.

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04 2012, 03:17

really i heard sky and motd have been ingoring us since the chelsea game.

the fact brad came rushing out and kaboul just let him miss the ball says it all.

once again kaboul was one of our better players,

tell me does ekotto every manage to cut a cross out lol

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Wed Jan 04 2012, 03:31

Loughtonlegend wrote:really i heard sky and motd have been ingoring us since the chelsea game.

the fact brad came rushing out and kaboul just let him miss the ball says it all.

once again kaboul was one of our better players,

tell me does ekotto every manage to cut a cross out lol

whose the most successful prem manager of all time? did you not see him (after the Chelsea game)
    on Sky stating we are playing the best football.

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04 2012, 04:36

yep fergie tends to say that about us all the time. normmaly when we about to play him. its mind games.

hes hardly going to say man c play the best football now is he.

i think since chelsea draw where we lucky we didnt lose that they dont think we got what it takes to maintain a title run.

but we all know sky love certan teams
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 on Wed Jan 04 2012, 17:54

I'm not sure about anyone else, but all of the highlights that I have seen of our game with Cheatski show the majority of the clear cut chances going to us. I even recall Terry having to make a last ditch diving save, behind his keeper, to scrape them that point.

But we were lucky not to lose huh?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17 2017, 08:49