The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

GARETH HOCK

SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

GARETH HOCK

Post by SuneJim on Fri Jun 26 2009, 21:41

As most of you will know i'm an avid Rugby League Fan & my team are Wigan Warriors & we've had Gareth Hock one of our best players & an England & Great Britain International fail a dope test & have Cocaine found in his system & he's now been banded till they get the results of a back up test.

As it's only a recreational drug he'll just be banded for two years but why do these people do it that's two years away from a career that's all too short any way. They have random testing so they know they'll get caught at some stage.

OK i like a drink & that statement doesn't quite make you realise how thirsty i get lol. But i#'d give any thing to be a professional sportsman & have to abstain from drinking. They don't know there born some people. So even though he's from my club & one of the best in the business i hope they throw the book at him.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24 2017, 18:24