The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bale on FA Charge ?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bale on FA Charge ?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bale on FA Charge ?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bale on FA Charge ?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bale on FA Charge ?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bale on FA Charge ?  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bale on FA Charge ?  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bale on FA Charge ?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bale on FA Charge ?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bale on FA Charge ?  - Page 4 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
cstmrsking
vis
shearspur
BazSpur
anicoll5
9 posters

Bale on FA Charge ?

vis
    vis

Bale on FA Charge ?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bale on FA Charge ?

Post by vis Tue Mar 13 2012, 05:45

Maybe one player from each club in the EPL should be "monitored" for simulation ? This would cut it out straight away as even without sanctions clubs would realise that the onus was on them to not turn a blind eye anymore . . . . .
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Tue Mar 13 2012, 06:39

Goons have won league titles with points gained from diving. Never heard any dissenting voices then fromgooners . Selective memory syndrome
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Mar 13 2012, 07:20

BazSpur wrote:Tell me Nic, did Wenger ever admit his teams cheated and dived their way through matches?Furthermore why are you still supporting a team that glorified in that chapter of their history?
    Baz, thats not fair on Wenger, as Wenger never see the incident.
    But he will look a th replay later. lmao
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 13 2012, 08:04

lol! Kingy.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Mar 13 2012, 09:03

I saw the arsenil/Barcodes game from the 85th minute on. In that time I saw the same arsenil player knowingly place the ball OUTSIDE of the corner quadrant when taking a corner. This is a blatant breaking of the rules of the game. Cheating, as is diving ?. I also must add that I saw the arsenil captain induldge in the most unsporting behaviour. Not cheating but most definately not in the spirit of the game, as is simulation. . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 13 2012, 09:17

Thought Van Pussy was disgusting in his behaviour at the end of the game. And yes blatantly putting the ball outside the corner quadrant is cheating. But it was up to the assistant to jump on that.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13 2012, 09:28

vis you missed it earlyer newcastle was attacking and koselny went down and forced newcastle to kick ball out on edge of the area.

later in the game tiote goes down and they nearly scored
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Mar 13 2012, 16:46

anicoll5 wrote:So unsurprisingly Ion you have no view on Bale
    As you have eyes in your head then I assume you recognize his week in and week out diving
    Do you think it is acceptable? Worth bragging about even ?

Or do you think Arry or the FA - or God forbid even Bale himself - should actually do something about it ?

And don't hide behind the " everyone else does it"

Lennon does not , Ade does not etcetera - read the previous post for a list of examples - you might even add a few yourself

I hide behind sweet FA, you should know that all too well by now.

And your post deserves the response it got.

When I see you lambasting the culture of cheating that has pervaded your club for the duration of 'Man who sucks Lemons', then I shall deign to show a modicum of respect to your, let's face it, self gratifying waffle.

Hugs'n'kisses schnookeylumps.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Mar 13 2012, 19:56

If we are singling out players, what about cos-shell-knee, nearly every game he feigns injury to slow the game down to stop the opponents, then seconds later is running around at full pelt. Last night as a for instance, kicks Ba's foot and then because he is hopelessly out of position when Newcastle are attacking rolls around like his leg is hanging off and then the WHOLE Arsenal team implores the Barcodes to kick the ball out and then, as per usual, when the advantage is lost is completely fine again. Nic, lets just say that ALL players in ALL teams do it week in and week out, so to start a thread about one of our players is extremely rich.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Tue Mar 13 2012, 20:57

Good Morning Ion.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Mar 13 2012, 22:22

Hiya kingy. Bale been sacked yet? Very Happy
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Mar 13 2012, 22:26

ionman34 wrote:Hiya kingy. Bale been sacked yet? Very Happy

PMSL Hahaha
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Mar 14 2012, 00:28

[quote="vis"][color=orange][b]Maybe one player from each club in the EPL should be "monitored" for simulation ? This would cut it out straight away as even without sanctions clubs would realise that the onus was on them to not turn a blind eye anymore . . . . .[/b][/color][/quote]

Excellent idea
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Mar 14 2012, 00:29

[quote="shearspur"]Goons have won league titles with points gained from diving. Never heard any dissenting voices then fromgooners . Selective memory syndrome[/quote]

Try to get your head up and consider the bigger picture Shears
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Mar 14 2012, 00:34

[quote="cstmrsking"][quote="BazSpur"][b][color=darkblue]Tell me Nic, did Wenger ever admit his teams cheated and dived their way through matches?Furthermore why are you still supporting a team that glorified in that chapter of their history?
    [/color][/b][/quote]
    Baz, thats not fair on Wenger, as Wenger never see the incident.
    But he will look a th replay later. lmao [/quote]

No Kingy - Wenger did not, Fergie did not, Mourinho did not, Aneceloti did not and no doubt Dalglish did not with BRFC. If Arry ever got near enough to touch the PL trophy then no doubt he would not.

Each and every achievement of these clubs has been diminished by cheating.

The clubs clearly will not even attempt to address the issue. Time to say enough is enough

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Mar 14 2012, 00:36

[quote="ionman34"][quote="anicoll5"]So unsurprisingly Ion you have no view on Bale
    As you have eyes in your head then I assume you recognize his week in and week out diving
    Do you think it is acceptable? Worth bragging about even ?

Or do you think Arry or the FA - or God forbid even Bale himself - should actually do something about it ?

And don't hide behind the " everyone else does it"

Lennon does not , Ade does not etcetera - read the previous post for a list of examples - you might even add a few yourself

[/quote]

[color=blue][i][b]I hide behind sweet FA, you should know that all too well by now.

And your post deserves the response it got.

When I see you lambasting the culture of cheating that has pervaded your club for the duration of 'Man who sucks Lemons', then I shall deign to show a modicum of respect to your, let's face it, self gratifying waffle.

Hugs'n'kisses schnookeylumps.[/b][/i][/color][/quote]

A childish and evasive response from someone who I would have expected better from - fair enough
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Mar 14 2012, 00:38

So why dig Bale out then Nic. I don't ever remember you digging out Arsenal players in the past for doing the same thing. You haven't even said anything about the cheating that went on in yesterdays game against The barcodes.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Mar 14 2012, 00:41

[quote="djfitzo"]If we are singling out players, what about cos-shell-knee, nearly every game he feigns injury to slow the game down to stop the opponents, then seconds later is running around at full pelt. Last night as a for instance, kicks Ba's foot and then because he is hopelessly out of position when Newcastle are attacking rolls around like his leg is hanging off and then the WHOLE Arsenal team implores the Barcodes to kick the ball out and then, as per usual, when the advantage is lost is completely fine again. Nic, lets just say that ALL players in ALL teams do it week in and week out, so to start a thread about one of our players is extremely rich.[/quote]

The problem is Dave only one player has won three penalties in three successive games by cheating, and been booked three times so far this season for simulation, then has the nerve to brag to the meeja about how clever he is

I would be delighted if time wasting, feigning injury, and the general unsporting wankery that has crept into the PL football could all be erased tomorrow

I would however be satisfied with a serious effort to correct the behaviour of one player who is a byword for cheating at the moment

For what It is worth I doubt you would have aqny worse a player

I doubt that if he did clean his game up you would support him any less
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Mar 14 2012, 00:45

[quote="BazSpur"][b][color=darkblue]So why dig Bale out then Nic. I don't ever remember you digging out Arsenal players in the past for doing the same thing. You haven't even said anything about the cheating that went on in yesterdays game against The barcodes.[/color][/b][/quote]

As I have just said to Dave Baz there were was poor behaviour last night from both sides - Krul and his time wasting that began before either side had scored, RvP for having a go at him, both sets of players for going down under modest challenges, Tiote for losing control. For once I thought Webb had a good game !!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Mar 14 2012, 01:07

Well, that's right Nic but let's have it right, if it hadn't been for us saying you are digging Bale out, you would never have mentioned your own players with your feigned concern at their own diving. Diving as I say that has gone on for years without a mention of it before. Lets not forget Nic this isn't a new phemomena at your club. What is the red card tally under Wenger's tutelage now? 80 + ist it? The worst in the Prem I think. Yes, I wish Bale wouldn't do it but there you go and when we compare red card tally's I think you lot win hands down. If I didn't know better Nic I would say you have a fixation on Bale. Double standards come to mind Nic. And as I said in another post. you should worry about your own team's disciplinary record which is hardly exemplary. Why do you still support them? That's what I mean by feigned concern. If you were true to your word, you should have walked away from your diving, cheating mob years a go. An answer to that would be nice as you have failed to answer it the last time I posted it.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Mar 14 2012, 01:15

won three penalties in three successive games by cheating

Surely you have not included the Steveage one?

From what I recall, Bale was in apparent agony (same as kos-shell-knee) by the hoarding and didnt even appeal for a penalty, infact the lino flagged and gave it.

Yes, I and everyone on here agrees that the Arsenal one was dodgy, so what was the third?

Why, as Ion,Baz and others have pointed out, that Bale has become a scapegoat for the hundreds before him and quite a few of them Arsenal players. Surely its not coincidence that the tip of the iceberg starts with a Spurs player.

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Mar 14 2012, 01:38

The tip of the iceberg started with a player bragging in the Daily Telegraph about his success in using the black arts to get opposition players sent off.

As for the Stevenage penalty how was it it Bale was in "agony" when he kicked the Stevenage player Roberts before hitting the deck ?

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Mar 14 2012, 01:39

surely its not coincidence that the tip of the iceberg starts with a Spurs player.

And right there Dave is where you have hit the nail on the head fella. Of course it's because it's a Spurs player. Do you think sanctomonius Nic would go on an Arsenal board and dig out his own players for diving and cheating? I think not. Not done it in the past so hardly likely to do it now. Anyway as long as it amuses him who are we to argue lol.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Mar 14 2012, 01:45

An answer to what Baz ? That I can recognise that the behaviour of players at my club is a damn sight less than it should be ?

whereas precious few, though by no means all, Spuds fans on here want to rush to the defence of the cheating Bale, irrespectve of what he does?

Why don't I "walk away" ? Why on earth should I - when I started supporting the club the endemic cheating that is part of PL football did not exist - I will still be supporting my club and watching football long after it has been erased and when the players whose week to week behaviour lets every club down and let me down in respect of AFC are a distant memory.

And a good way to start the process is, as I said at the outset, start with an investigation into a high profile figure and his weekly antics

As Vis said - have one at every club - Good - great idea

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed Mar 14 2012, 01:47

Eboue ? - Oh I was his biggest fan Baz - cheating c***

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20 2024, 01:25