The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. Empty Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans.

Post by BazSpur Wed May 23 2012, 07:57

I have been asked if I could publicise this match on Spurs chat and I duly agreed as it's for a good cause. I will make it a stcky after a few days,

Dear All,
    On Sunday 15th July 2012 Torbay Police play their annual
    legends Charity game against Tottenham Legends XI at the FA ground in
    Newton Abbot, Devon. For the first time we are auctioning off the chance
    to play on the same field as your legends and as such welcome all
    Tottenham Supporters to either attend to watch the showcase game or even
    bid to play. Although we are 'old bill' we are only it this to raise
    money for local adults and children with life limiting illnesses and the
    winning bidder will not only play but have a meal with the stars. All
    the details can be found on the below page
    torbay police fc uk
    Thanks in advance. Rob

http://www.torbaypolicefc.co.uk/

Last edited by BazSpur on Wed May 23 2012, 09:22; edited 1 time in total
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. Empty Re: Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans.

Post by BazSpur Wed May 23 2012, 08:03

Lol, I love the bit "even though we are old bill" Great stuff. Hope you raise loads of money Rob.
    vis
    vis

Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. Empty Re: Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans.

Post by vis Wed May 23 2012, 08:18

Gavvers Vs Gathering Dust ! Anyone in Devon/Cornwall go have a fun time out for one Helluva good cause . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed May 23 2012, 08:24

100% Vis. Very good cause. Gonna try and blag it onto some of the facebook pages I go on and I will put it on my own page too. Would be obliged if anyone has a facebook account would do the same.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed May 23 2012, 08:29

Can't help you there Baz as I don't do Facebook. Good luck though for a good cause. Just as an aside has this got anything to do with Stevie Perryman & his West Country links ? Best of luck to the organisers, heres hoping they raise loads . . . . . . .
    ROBYOUNGMAN
    Conference League
    Conference League

Post by ROBYOUNGMAN Wed May 23 2012, 08:42

Baz/Vis - Thanks for promotion if you get the chance we now have our own website torbaypolicefc saves going on the Police website.
    I like 'gavvers' should have been our emblem!
    Steve Perryman was involved due to his links with Exeter City but credit to the Legends they are travelling far and wide for what should be a great day/weekend
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed May 23 2012, 08:44

Nice one Rob my friend. Good luck with this mate . . . . . .

Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. 318170
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed May 23 2012, 08:57

Hope it's a great Day Rob. Unfortunately a bit too far for me as I live in North Wales. Please come back on after the game and let us know how you got on. Really hope you rase a shed load. Glad to see Stevie getting involved. If you see him wish him all the best from all here on Spurs Chat. Maybe he'll pop on and have a chat. Probably not but if he did he would recieve a great welcome.Once again The very best of luck on the big day. By the way I'll go for a Spurs win. 5-0 Torbay Police FC. V Tottenham Veterans. 348204

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20 2024, 02:53