The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Kroenke.

Kroenke.

Post by BazSpur on Sat Jul 21 2012, 21:09

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Re: Kroenke.

Post by anicoll5 on Sat Jul 21 2012, 23:10

In the four months since the original post Baz Daring Daniel has been at his very best - as far as I can see

Presiding over the collapse at the end of your season, getting rid of Arry and all those other useless b*stards, Jordan, Allen etc, making no progress on funding the new stadium - and we wait with interest for AVBs impact

As a matter of interest on the NFL story if Gregg Williams does receive a ban, for life or for a season or several seasons, that is unlikely to make a fig of difference to the St Louis Rams.

Unless you reckon they would want to employ a defensive coach who, it has emerged since he was offered the St Louis' job, made his reputation at New Orleans on the basis of paying players a "bounty" to injure their opponents - the more serious the injury the bigger the bounty.

I don't think so do you ?

Post by BazSpur on Sat Jul 21 2012, 23:47

Well, I and many other Spurs supporters reckon Levy was right to get rid of Arry but as you say the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Can't see why you keep having digs about the Stadium Nic. As far as we are all aware it will be built. As I said to you before you may not like that fact but it looks like it's going to happen. Funding as far as anyone is aware will be forthcoming. Ground has been cleared and hoardings have gone up. Can't see what would be going on, on that amount of land earmarked for a new stadium if it wasn't so, can you? I mean, if you have some info on what is going to be built there instead of a new stadium, we would all love to know. Just saying Very Happy

And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 22 2012, 00:46

dont think we care to much when its built as we love white hart lane

i remember all the fuss your lot made about moving into your new home but its been downhill since you moved.
    most of the money goes to paying for it
    all your best players want to leave

at the libary you won things and now you dont
    are you glad you moved nic.

Post by BazSpur on Sun Jul 22 2012, 02:08

Not a lot of the money goes into players for their the club Lought.

anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 on Sun Jul 22 2012, 03:16

How long has Levy been working on the stadium project ? 2006 / 2007 ?

And you ask why I question Levy's competence by bringing up the stadium ?

So far the only positive progress you have is planning permission, a new Sainsburys being built, and the long suffering council tax papers of Haringey being screwed for £9 million by a Premiership football club.

As for the site clearance Baz look at the planning committee record, page 42 and 43, and tell me whether the site clearance carried out the Sainsburys site or not ?

http://www.minutes.haringey.gov.uk/mgConvert2PDF.aspx?ID=25180

Other than that with no £££££££ funding for the stadium - no stadium - simple as

Post by BazSpur on Sun Jul 22 2012, 05:05

Sssshhhhh patience my son.

anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 on Sun Jul 22 2012, 20:37

Be like the Chinese

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21 2017, 14:09