The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Predictions Game 2012/2013 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Predictions Game 2012/2013 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Predictions Game 2012/2013 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Predictions Game 2012/2013 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Predictions Game 2012/2013 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Predictions Game 2012/2013 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Predictions Game 2012/2013 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Predictions Game 2012/2013 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Predictions Game 2012/2013 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Predictions Game 2012/2013 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Predictions Game 2012/2013

vis
    vis

Predictions Game 2012/2013 Empty Predictions Game 2012/2013

Post by vis Wed Aug 15 2012, 06:00

Roll, up ,roll up, roll up.

Time to start a new predictions game for the forth coming season.
    Please peeps ALL OF YOU join in.

Point scoring system to be posted up Wednesday evening.

Starts with the game at the Barcodes.

Thanx my friends. Join in and take the dreams of a new season's begining forward . . . . . .

From
    The Admin & Mods
    vis
    vis

Predictions Game 2012/2013 Empty Re: Predictions Game 2012/2013

Post by vis Thu Aug 16 2012, 08:35

Here we go Peeps the rules for the forth coming seasons Predictions game.

The game will be mostly Spurs. League, Domestic Cups, Europa League games.

Some extra bonus games with points to be won (& maybe lost ha ha) involving other teams along the way. The points scored/deducted will be announced in any bonus game thread started by the Admin/Mods,then scored accordingly.

Please join in, as many of you as possible.

Don't worry if you miss a game/week as the bonus games will help keep you in contention.

The only prize to be won is the only one worth winning. BRAGGING RIGHTS.

Tell your family & friends and get them to join in.

All suggestions on bonus games & how to evolve the game will be taken under consideration but final decisions rests with the Admin/Mods.

Any claims for incorrect scores must be posted up ASAP and explanation given. Again final decesions rest with the Admin/Mods.

It's just for fun so let's keep it that way.

1st game is the one against the Bar Codes.

We will try to post tables up as often as possible, mainly the start of each month.

Hope you all enjoy and GOOD LUCK . . . . .

5 points exact score.

3 points correct prediction (win/draw/lose correctly on named team)

2 points per correct goal scorer (Spurs only)

3 points Man of the Match (the star man from the Sun website, to begin with, or another website to be decided amongst us[if anyone knows of a good site that does MOM awards please post up ASAP {this site may change through the season if majority of people asked agree & only if the chosen website becomes difficult to access}]).

2 points deducted for "over the top" predictions, 5 or more goals over forecasted(E.G predicted Spurs to win 10-0 and it's only 4-0 !)

All final decisions on points & results rest with the Admin/Mods. Their decision is absolute but will be fair at all times.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Aug 07 2013, 05:03

New "rules" (not sure I like that lol but best word I can find) for this coming seasons Prediction Game. Anyone can start these up, especially if you expect to be away for some games. Start 'em in advance and I will bump them back up in time for a game or merge your prediction into the thread for the game. Starting with the friendly against Espanyol on 10th August so please join in and have fun. Just remember the -1 point rule for incorrect predictions.
    Good luck & happy predicting.
     Thanx for taking part.
        Vis . . . .

flowers    Pride 

5 points exact score.

3 points correct prediction (win/draw/lose correctly on named team)

-1 point for an incorrect result prediction (i.e Predict a Spurs win and they draw or lose, predict a draw and Spurs win. That kinda thing)

2 points per correct goal scorer (Spurs goals & own goals for Spurs only)

3 points Man of the Match (MOM from Daily Mirror or Telegraph website, going to check which is easier to acsess and better to use and I will update very early in the season {this site may change through the season if a majority of people ask & agree & also if the chosen website becomes difficult to access (Not using the Sun anymore as it has become subscription only)}.

2 points deducted for "over the top" predictions, 5 or more goals over forecasted(E.G predicted Spurs to win 10-0 and it's only 4-0 !)

All final decisions on points & results rest with the Admin/Mods. Their decision is absolute but will be fair at all times.

**** 29/09/13. Struggling to find a regular MOM award so I'm going around several sites at the moment. Sky sports seem ok for league games but not cup & European matches . . . . ****

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 01:25