The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
What most of you blokes wanted ! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
What most of you blokes wanted ! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
What most of you blokes wanted ! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
What most of you blokes wanted ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
What most of you blokes wanted ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
What most of you blokes wanted ! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
What most of you blokes wanted ! - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
What most of you blokes wanted ! - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
What most of you blokes wanted ! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

What most of you blokes wanted ! - Page 7 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+8
MarkA249
shearspur
totalytot
Boltjean
ArnieArdiles
BazSpur
LOBO
anicoll5
12 posters

What most of you blokes wanted !

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

What most of you blokes wanted ! - Page 7 Empty Re: What most of you blokes wanted !

Post by anicoll5 Tue Sep 04 2012, 08:30

I don't think any sane football manager would consider managing a national side

You are the punchbag for every dickhead - the England job is a nightmare

Therefore I have a fair amount of respect for anyone Who actually wants the job - who instead of seeing it as the poisonous cup it is see it as an honour

The maniacs
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

What most of you blokes wanted ! - Page 7 Empty Re: What most of you blokes wanted !

Post by anicoll5 Tue Sep 04 2012, 08:34

I imagine Arry is very quiet post sacking - he had a contract - I would be surprised if he signs a new one before June 2013 - he would be an idiot to jepoardise his payment from Spuds for the year he will be out of work

I wouldn't
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 04 2012, 08:35

It's been moved.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Sep 04 2012, 08:40

Like a merry go round

Where it go ?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Sep 04 2012, 08:42

Nowhere it's still here.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04 2012, 08:48

we all know its to do with money with harry

didnt he say he was offerd a big deal to manage an arab team last year and thought about it
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Sep 04 2012, 08:50

The b*stard

He was offered a large amount of money to
    Manage in the Gulf

He thought about it

Scum
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Sep 04 2012, 09:04

anicoll5 wrote:I imagine Arry is very quiet post sacking - he had a contract - I would be surprised if he signs a new one before June 2013 - he would be an idiot to jepoardise his payment from Spuds for the year he will be out of work

I wouldn't

Easy for you to say Nic. Thing is Redknapp could still have been employed by Spurs had he signed the extended contract he was offered in February of this year . . . . .
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Sep 04 2012, 09:10

He could still be manager at Spuds if he had swallowed the one year rolling contract - he still had a year to run

From
    What I understand he was sacked on June 12

Isn't that what quite a bit of the thread is about ?
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Sep 04 2012, 09:13

First time I ever heard grounds to sack a manager was he spoke to the meeja, thought he was a candidate for the England mangers job, and was offered a job in Dubai

b*stard

Yeah yeah he deliberately and personally squandered a lead in the PL of 59 points
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Sep 04 2012, 09:16

Nic he was offered an improved (3 years as I recall) contract in February which he turned down. The rolling 1 year contract came after he had been f*cked off by the FA. Big fekin difference hombre . . . ..
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Sep 04 2012, 09:16

anicoll5 wrote:First time I ever heard grounds to sack a manager was he spoke to the meeja, thought he was a candidate for the England mangers job, and was offered a job in Dubai

b*stard

Yeah yeah he deliberately and personally squandered a lead in the PL of 59 points

stupid
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Tue Sep 04 2012, 09:25

Arry's existing contract ran out 30th June 2013

I agree - so why sack him
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Sep 04 2012, 09:33

Nic, WHAT ?
    He was sacked for the reasons discussed over the last 100+ fekin posts.
    Your last comment really shows you up as a wind up merchant.
    I always respected your input & thoughts on the beautiful game yet this thread lights you up as a mercenary no different from the modern players you pretend to despise. Oh dear.

Rep for Lew for starting such a well discussed topic . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04 2012, 09:48

Me: "Excuse me mate, How do you get to the City of Manchester Stadium?..

Local: "That's easy...Just have a few good seasons for Arsenal".

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06 2012, 04:23

This is not other football news, as those who cant accept others opinions know.
    Thats the truth why its been demoted, but i would ask ? whats to be afraid of ? if its so way out of its bracket, why is the main theme about levy (spurs chairman) avb (spurs present manager) and about a past spurs manager ? guess thats the only reason whoever it matters to, thats its about a past spurs manager.

The other question is why does it have so many views, replies and interest ? and then demoted to lol! other football news.
    Maximus
    Maximus
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Maximus Thu Sep 06 2012, 05:21

lol!
    Loughtonlegend wrote:Me: "Excuse me mate, How do you get to the City of Manchester Stadium?..

lol!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Sep 06 2012, 05:43

Maximus wrote: lol!
    Loughtonlegend wrote:Me: "Excuse me mate, How do you get to the City of Manchester Stadium?..

lol!

Nice one Lought. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06 2012, 06:13

Yes but surely a little off topic baz, in a spurs thread ?
    Where should it really go ? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

No one seems to know on here ! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Sep 06 2012, 07:26

Excuse me Constable could you direct me to the Job Centre ?

I reckon about eight games in charge at White Hart Lane should do it Sir.

Evening All
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Sep 06 2012, 08:13

As long as he's gone by october Hey Nic/ oh hold on 8 games? Might be into November then.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Sep 06 2012, 08:31

I seem to recall Jol being sacked by text in the course of a Uefa cup game Baz - are we not including them as well as Milk Cup games ?
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Sep 06 2012, 08:34

anicoll5 wrote:Excuse me Constable could you direct me to the Job Centre ?

I reckon about eight games in charge at White Hart Lane should do it Sir.

Evening All

lmao Good one. Repped . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Sep 06 2012, 08:36

anicoll5 wrote:I seem to recall Jol being sacked by text in the course of a Uefa cup game Baz - are we not including them as well as Milk Cup games ?

Well you have to say if he had his mobile on to receive texts while he was supposed to be doing his job it was no wonder he was sacked. Disgraceful . . . . .
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Sep 06 2012, 08:42

I had a look at the autumn sackings under Levy

Hoddle 23 September - unless there are two terrible results that seems a bit early for AVBs departure

Ramos 25 October Jol 27 October - I think we are in the right zone there - late October

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 16:19