The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Willian EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Willian EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Willian EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Willian EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Willian EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Willian EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Willian EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Willian EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Willian EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Willian Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+7
DJSR
vis
LOVELOVEROCKET
totalytot
ArnieArdiles
BazSpur
djfitzo
11 posters

Willian

djfitzo
    International
    International

Willian Empty Willian

Post by djfitzo Wed Oct 24 2012, 07:42

It's a shame we didn't get him, that's the playmaker we need, was fantastic against Cheatski tonight
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Willian Empty Re: Willian

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 24 2012, 07:49

Not much chance of getting Moutinho either Dave.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed Oct 24 2012, 07:58

Not bad Dave thou a few times I thought he were a little lazy....Was him with the assist for the 2nd?
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Aug 19 2013, 23:43

He's up for sale again and while L'pool are favourites we have shown we are interested and maybe we might outbid them. But you never know especially that I see that Osvaldo chose Southampton over us. His lost not ours.

Mikey M
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Aug 20 2013, 00:17

totalytot wrote:
    He's up for sale again and while L'pool are favourites we have shown we are interested and maybe we might outbid them. But you never know especially that I see that Osvaldo chose Southampton over us. His lost not ours.

Mikey M
    Another Suarez Mikey, spends half the season banned, we want his team mate Lamela, who he punched in the head!!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20 2013, 09:08

27 mill for another midfeilder. no thanks.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Tue Aug 20 2013, 20:58

Loughtonguy wrote:27 mill for another midfeilder. no thanks.
    I know what you're saying but he is a playmaker that we have needed. We have plenty of defensive MF in Sandro, Paulinio and Capoue.

It's what I thought was missing on Sunday against Palace I think that's why Levy has been holding up on Bale because he wants Modric back.

Mikey M
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 20 2013, 21:10

Bad move to get Modric back IMO. He would not be accepted by the WHL faithful. He wouldn't come back anyway. He must know the feeling against him
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Aug 20 2013, 21:45

Most teams play with a midfield playmaker in the hole, not many go two up top.

LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Tue Aug 20 2013, 22:20

REPORTS HAVING MEDICAL TODAY AND A 35M WITH FUTURE ADD ONS. AND IN TALKS WITH LAMELA

LOOKS LIKE WE MEAN BUSINESS THIS YEAR SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN FERGIE RETIRES .

THEY BELIEVE THEY CAN DO BIG THINGS WITH ALL THE CHANGES THIS YEAR.

TO DARE IS TO DO . BUT THE TIMING IS THE MAJOR FACTOR.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Aug 20 2013, 22:30

LOVELOVEROCKET wrote:REPORTS HAVING MEDICAL TODAY AND A 35M WITH FUTURE ADD ONS. AND IN TALKS WITH LAMELA

LOOKS LIKE WE MEAN BUSINESS THIS YEAR SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN FERGIE RETIRES .

THEY BELIEVE THEY CAN DO BIG THINGS WITH ALL THE CHANGES THIS YEAR.

TO DARE IS TO DO . BUT THE TIMING IS THE MAJOR FACTOR.

I heard Joe Lewis said keep Bale and spend what you need to make us title contenders,
    deadwood being moved on with bigger, faster and more powerful players brought in.

Not so strange that we get Baldini on board and have signed for the first time in yonks, quality players.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21 2013, 04:00

Willian 1186232_10151844853601753_1041957375_n
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Wed Aug 21 2013, 06:59

Like it !lmao 
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Aug 23 2013, 07:12

Chelsea join race to sign Willian after Tottenham medical

Chelsea have entered the race to sign Willian despite the Brazil international having a medical ahead of a proposed £30m move to Tottenham.

Spurs hope to complete a deal for the 25-year-old but face competition from their London rivals, who can offer Champions League football.

The Anzhi Makhachkala midfielder has also attracted interest from Liverpool.

If Spurs pull off the signing, it would be the third time this summer they have broken their transfer record.

Speaking after Tottenham's 5-0 Europa League win over Dinamo Tbilisi, boss Andre Villas-Boas said: "We were involved in the game so, unfortunately, I cannot give you further information to what is happening.

"I confirmed [on Wednesday] there was interest in the player, if something happens... everything is possible. I'm not aware of all the circumstances because of our involvement in the game. Neither did I want it to be a distraction for what we achieved tonight."

In July, Tottenham signed Brazil midfielder Paulinho for a fee of just under £17m from Corinthians and earlier this month they spent £26m on Valencia's Spain striker Roberto Soldado.

Before this summer, their record fee was the £16.5m paid for Darren Bent from Charlton in 2007.

Willian joined Anzhi in January for a reported £30m after five-and-a-half seasons at Ukrainian club Shakhtar Donetsk.

But the attacking midfielder has become available as Anzhi attempt to cut costs after a change in strategy by their owner.

This summer, Spurs have also signed 25-year-old French midfielder Etienne Capoue, 25, for £9m from Ligue 1 club Toulouse and Belgium international winger Nacer Chadli from Dutch club FC Twente for £7m.

The signings come amid continuing rumours about Gareth Bale's future at Spurs. The Wales forward, 24, has been ruled out of action for two weeks by a foot injury, but speculation continues that Real Madrid will make a formal £80m move.

Well if true we will see what this character is all about when he places his signature on a contract . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Aug 23 2013, 07:25

That's taking the piss. Get's his medical done at Spurs then fucks off to Chavscum. Assuming it's true of course.
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Fri Aug 23 2013, 08:00

well he did say he was keeping is options open 37m is to much anyhow i thought 30m was 5m to much. till you see them holding the shirt there free to choose which team they want.

i think chavs are scared makes no sense for them to get willian other than to stop the power shift.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Aug 23 2013, 08:15

I make you spot-on LLR. Signs of panic from the so-called special one? Be funny if it was . . . .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Aug 23 2013, 08:31

Perhaps he should have a chat with Marko Marin, we was in for him and Cheatski bought him, even though they had a plethora of attacking midfielders. So how many games does Willian think he will play at Cheatski? Players deserve all they get when they sign for the Chavs, hardly any game time.
    Guess it's not like it used to be, actually playing football instead of warming the bench and taking the extra cash.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Aug 23 2013, 08:50

Keeping his options open must equate to him and his agent fucking us over. We ought to send him the fee for his medical.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Fri Aug 23 2013, 15:21

There is always trouble when Mourinio's in town. He Fcks everybody over what ever country he's in. Nobody likes him except the media and old farts like Terry and Lampard.

Where on earth is he going to play. Maybe we should go after Mata or Hazard or Oscar.

It's a big dissapointment he was a great replacement for Bale, creative and a goalscorer.

I thought it was all going to well.

I'd like to punch the smirk off that fker Mourinio's face I hate the git.

I don't want to hear that Wenger signed Lamela.

Mikey M
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sat Aug 24 2013, 01:16

This is disgusting business by Chelski, i hate them even more now, this is worse than turning players heads or using the media to get players in. Jose is a complete cnut! I hope they have a shit season, unbelievable!
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Sat Aug 24 2013, 01:54

I agree with LLR. I have read a few post from Chelsea supporters who say that they do not care if they get him or not as they can't see how Mourinios  is going to fit him in to the team, in other words they don't need him. But a few have said that the only reason he could be buying him is to halt us in our tracks of being a threat to them, some have said they are worried because we have bought some quality players and have the makings of becoming a very strong side. Lets face it AVB had a top class mentor when he worked alongside Jose, and perhaps now Jose can see that we have a top manager in the making. I think perhaps this is why AVB did not take any offers from the three clubs that approached him in the last few months to go abroad, he has unfinished business with Chelsea, and lets pray that he comes out on top and prove that Mourinio is not the special one after all because AVB has took the title. Now wouldn't that be great.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Aug 24 2013, 02:25

Mourinho is a arrogant piece of shit and abrahamovic has used his gangster friends in Russia to push the deal through. Fucking hate them classless chavs.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24 2013, 03:00

WTF take your spurs googles off. its our own fault. we took so long getting the deal sorted

plus we poaced dempsey siggy paullinio when liverpool was after them.

thats why you should keep transfers quiet until they signed
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Aug 24 2013, 03:07

Loughtonguy wrote:WTF  take your spurs googles off.  its our own fault.    we took so long getting the deal sorted

plus we poaced dempsey siggy    paullinio   when liverpool was after them.

thats why you should keep transfers quiet until they signed
    How do you do that Lought with sky having a reporter on every street corner? We went public with Paulinho and Soldado, no Cheatski saw we was building something and with their pool of attacking midfielders and I'm afraid Willian has just seen the pound signs, like he did when he spent 6 seasons in freezing Russia when he was offered shed loads of cash, perhaps he has a thing for Russian gangsters

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 12:33