The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Willian

MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Re: Willian

Post by MarkA249 on Sat Aug 24 2013, 03:35

Loughtonguy wrote:WTF  take your spurs googles off.  its our own fault.    we took so long getting the deal sorted

plus we poaced dempsey siggy    paullinio   when liverpool was after them.

thats why you should keep transfers quiet until they signed

How the fuck have we took so long he didnt arrive in the country till Wednesday its not deadline day and u rush things through he was about 30 min from signing then his agents told him about chavs

And how is it the same scousers didnt want to pay 6 mil for Dempsey we did simple

Siggy the same Liverpool didnt want to pay 8 mil for him and none of them passed a medical

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24 2013, 05:29

we was in for him last friday. we too slow. we offerd everyone else more money then liverpool could.
    vis

Post by vis on Sat Aug 24 2013, 05:36

Fuck Willian and the horse he rode in on . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    vis

Post by vis on Sat Aug 24 2013, 05:51

The so called special one proves what a real cunt he is. I hope him & Willian choke each other . . . .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23817610

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    vis

Post by vis on Sat Aug 24 2013, 05:53

And all the Jurno's kiss his greasy arse. Hahahahahaha, Jose you are so special. Yup MoFo you are proper special, looking forward to seeing you at The Lane . . . . .

vis

Post by vis on Sat Aug 24 2013, 05:55

I may have had a late burfday beer but I really despise Mourinho . . . .

vis

Post by vis on Sat Aug 24 2013, 06:33

He has taken the piss out of OUR club. I just hope he get's what he deserves. And I will be shouting from the roof tops that he deserves it . . . .

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Sat Aug 24 2013, 07:00

Just a thought, is this the special cunt trying to get one over on Madrid, apparently Willian was replacing Bale, Cheatski buy Willian and we don't sell Bale.

vis

Post by vis on Sat Aug 24 2013, 07:38

Who know's Dave. I just hope AVB don't take the bait . . . .

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Sat Aug 24 2013, 07:53

Listen, even without Bale,Verts,Sandro,Lennon,Defoe,Walker,Ade and I know Tiblisi weren't all that,certainly no worse then Fenerbache (at least Tiblisi ventured out of their half) we showed bite and composure and a clinical side not seen last season, very optimistic, even with the squad we have.

vis

Post by vis on Sat Aug 24 2013, 08:51

Fuck the west London wideboys. Remember the ghost goal? Remember them stealing OUR 4th place after boring Bayern to sleep? Remember we always win 2-1 in a Wembley final . . . .

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24 2013, 10:26

exactly dj. we dont need willy. we need lameal or however you spell it.

the specal one is right. dont tell the world your having a medical
    thfc4us
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by thfc4us on Sat Aug 24 2013, 12:10

well I for one is very disapointed about Willian,,,,so if your at WHL getting a medical and touching up the terms of a contract..... can anyone EXPLAIN to me how they let him drive out without signing a contract ffs !!!
    sooooooooooooooooo pissed off !!!

Pride 

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean on Sun Aug 25 2013, 01:46

What worries me is are we about to be mugged by the gooners while we are trying to sow up a deal for Lamela, and others we might show an interest in, Wenger says that he will start spending and certain players have a desire to join them, and the bait could be they are in the Champions League. I can see where Lought is coming from Re not letting the world know about the players we may be going after, when Bill Nicholson was manager all transfer dealings were hush hush, sowing up a deal once in a motorway café, but these days the media seem to know who we are after, players tell the media that Spurs are showing a interest in them, players agents open there big mouths by telling other clubs Spurs are about to sign a player so that club comes in with a better offer and that means more money for the agent, it just isn't possible in the game today to keep dealings quite. It has been reported that Sandro is so upset at the way Willian has treated Spurs that he is going to stop following him on twitter.
    vis

Post by vis on Sun Aug 25 2013, 05:59

Boltjean wrote: It has been reported that Sandro is so upset at the way Willian has treated Spurs that he is going to stop following him on twitter.  

LOL Len that will hurt him . . . .

MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Sun Aug 25 2013, 20:40

Its all the Black Eyed Peas agent personal terms was agreed medical passed then Kia the agent wanted more money Levy said swivel so Kia asked what other clubs want the BEP Chavs came calling and give Kia what he wanted

Where is the Love in that LOL

Post by seebee1944 on Sun Aug 25 2013, 21:00

And the the specious one gives a press conference with a smug face and the press hanging on his every word and saying medicals should be kept secret. Like vis I despise this persn.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Thu Aug 29 2013, 01:32

This report on Willian from our friends at Sky

"I'm very happy to be here," Willian told the club's website. "It's been a dream of mine to come and play here.

"Chelsea are one of the best clubs in the world, and now I'm going to play for one of the best managers in the world, so I'm very happy and looking forward to it."

Nearly choked on me sarnie, nothing to do with them offering him more wages then us.
    The fact that a Brazilian that had never seen snow played in that hot bath they call Russia for 5 years had nothing to do with money, if it was such a dream, why did he leave Shaktar Donesk to play for Anzhi, money grabbing piece of shit. Hope the extra dosh keeps him warm when his peering over his training top on the bench for most of the season.

Post by BazSpur on Fri Aug 30 2013, 01:49

Think we were the real winners in this little saga. Now he can fuck off and be a bench warmer at Chelsea while pocketing their dosh. Really glad we didn't get him. Most people are saying Lamela is a better player anyway.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19 2017, 21:20