The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
 ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
 ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
 ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
 ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
 ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR  - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
 ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
 ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
 ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
 ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR  - Page 4 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
MarkA249
shearspur
BazSpur
djfitzo
ArnieArdiles
vis
10 posters

ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR  - Page 4 Empty Re: ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 11:45

phillip your right
    after bale goal he could of sqaured the ball for defoe but had a shot. mr greedy both of them

i watched real madrid and benzima was on a hat trick and was put through 1 on 1 and he could of shot but sqaured for ozil to tap it in.

good teams drill it into the players its a team game.
    bale did it aganst man u aswell and we was lucky it fell to dempsey.

ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR  - Page 4 Empty Re: ARSENAL FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18 2012, 11:47

Ratings - Arsenal (A)
    Lloris -6 - thought he could of done better with a few and seem to punch when he could of caught the ball

Walker - 4 - very poor.
    Gallas - 2 - time to call it a day
    Verts - 6 - tried
    Naughton - 5 - struggled against Walcott. no help from bale

Lennon - 5 - nullified no brain
    Hudd - 4 - passenger. a few good free kicks though
    Sandro - 7 - beast he cared
    Bale - 6.5 - good goal

Ade - 4 - hero to zero
    Defoe - 5 - invisible

Dempsey - 5 - no impact
    Dawson - 6 - did well
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Nov 18 2012, 23:37

lought do you give avb a 10 for his rating ?, after all according to him "we were in control from the first minute to the last". dread to see a game were not in control of.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Nov 19 2012, 02:32

I think you can be in control of a game and still have goals scored against you. Just like you haven't been in control and score goals against the opposition.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19 2012, 03:09

exactley baz. you can dominate a team and they hit you on the break
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Mon Nov 19 2012, 04:41

Yeah maybe once or twice but five times
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Nov 19 2012, 23:10

I don't know where some of you feel we dominated the game.
    You couldn't be watching the same game as me.They out passed us every time and at one stage it looked like they could get double figures.

It was a poor team performance and 10 men is no excuse for 5 goals. As Shear said city went down to 10 men and still came back and won. But it's not just this game I don't believe we have played as a team for a few games now.

To win anything you have to be consistent and we are not at the moment.

Mikey M
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Nov 19 2012, 23:51

totalytot wrote:
    I don't know where some of you feel we dominated the game.
    You couldn't be watching the same game as me.They out passed us every time and at one stage it looked like they could get double figures.

It was a poor team performance and 10 men is no excuse for 5 goals. As Shear said city went down to 10 men and still came back and won. But it's not just this game I don't believe we have played as a team for a few games now.

To win anything you have to be consistent and we are not at the moment.

Mikey M

Thing is Mikey for the 20 minutes ade was on the pitch, we were the better team.

LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Tue Nov 20 2012, 00:45

we have history of letting in 5 goals scary

last season think we lost 4 /5 games by 5.

ok we were down to ten but losing by 5 is no surprise.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Nov 20 2012, 02:03

I think we dominated the first 20 minutes or so but second half I thought AVB got his tactics spot on and we were as good as them, can't say we dominated the game after Ade went off though. They outscored us is all.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Nov 20 2012, 02:19

I even got Lucas Podolski, he scores when he wants, whats that abt 3 in 12 games, it was a tortorous last 70 minutes or so!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 11:59