The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
harry EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
harry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
harry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
harry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
harry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
harry EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
harry EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
harry EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
harry EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

harry Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

harry

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

harry Empty harry

Post by shearspur Sun Dec 16 2012, 09:28

did make me chuckle today after their win , with taraabt scoring both goals harry was gushing about adel saying how fantastic he is and can become anything he wants to be. funny that, he couldnt get him out the door quick enough at our place, lol. one game dont make a legend harry.
    vis
    vis

harry Empty Re: harry

Post by vis Sun Dec 16 2012, 10:00

According to Lought it does Shear. lmao. Redknapp doing what Redknapp does best. Networking the meeja . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16 2012, 10:19

he said on many occassions he didnt want to let him go.
    why else put such a high sell on fee.
    we never done it with any other kids
    he said the same when he left.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Dec 16 2012, 10:35

why we sell him then , im sure if h had said he had plans for him in our team , danny would have kept him.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16 2012, 10:55

because harry played the same 11. then he had kranker gio jenas hudd. he had a huge sqaud and never used them. harry sent him out on loan and guess what. he was brillant unlike jenas bentley john i cost 12millon bostock hmm any other kids we send on loan and they just vannish.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16 2012, 12:08

Taarabt never started a game for Spurs after arriving at the club from French side Lens for £3.5m at the age of 17.
    The last of his nine Premier League appearances for Tottenham came in the North London derby in February 2009, before Redknapp decided to send him out on loan.
    But he insists he bears no grudges and was delighted to see his old manager take over from Mark Hughes at QPR.
    Taarabt added: “I don’t have a problem with Harry. Even when he wasn’t here as manager, I was in touch with him.
    “We get on so he’d call and say ‘Congratulations, I’m proud of you’. So it was good to see him walk through the door here.
    “People forget that when I was at Tottenham I was only 17 and I had players in front of me like Luka Modric and Rafa van der Vaart who are top players.
    “The first man who sent me to QPR was Harry because he told me I needed games. When I came here, I loved it and had a great time.
    “Afterwards, I went back and Tottenham were about to qualify for the Champions League so I knew it’d be difficult to get in the team.
    “So I went to see Harry and told him I wanted to leave but he told me ‘No, I won’t let you go’.
    “But after that he saw that I really wanted to go to further my career.
    “Now we’re back together and it’s a good chance for me. I have to do my best and the manager will make his choice. I respect that.”

highlights this bit
    So I went to see Harry and told him I wanted to leave but he told me ‘No, I won’t let you go’.
    “But after that he saw that I really wanted to go to further my career.

thats why we stuck such a high sell on clause
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Dec 17 2012, 05:47

Lought if Redknapp rated Trabbant so highly when he was at Spurs Redknapp would have surely have played him? I recall many posts from you attacking Redknapp for not playing him . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17 2012, 07:54

because he didnt have the balls to drop vdv
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Dec 17 2012, 08:08

BSflag

He just didn't rate him Lought because he had better players in front of him. Now he's the best he's got and needs him. Typical Redknapp.
    Trabbants 2nd goal yesterday was pure class though . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17 2012, 08:50

rubbish vis. if he was so crap why bother to put such a HIGH sell on fee. why didnt he do this with our other kids.
    hes always said about adel not just yesterday but we had got in the champions league and harry didnt have the chance to give him game time. hes always said the guy has specal talant but again spurs cant bring out the best in a player.

i see dempsey had another averge game. do u rekon adel would of done better for us around good players.
    surley he would be better then bringin on averge players like rose livermoore towsend.

face the facts we let a specal player go and now have to rely on dembele to create something.

vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Dec 17 2012, 09:12

If he was so fekin brilliant, according to Redknapp, why didn't Redknapp build his Spurs team around him Lought?
    Now I admire your continued support of Trabbant. I really do. But I can't stomach this making excuses for the reason he failed at Spurs. He failed for one of two reasons. He wasn't good enough in general or Redknapp, the meeja whore now praising him, didn't think he was good enough? Which one Lought? If Redknapp thought he was good enough he would have played him, at least as a sub? But did he? Nope. And if Redknapp didn't want him sold then he would have run to his chums in the Red Tops and created merry hell, or done the decent thing and quit on a matter of principal. Hell quitting would have put him in the frame for all those "big jobs" like Chelski & Ing-Ger-Land. But no he let him go and now he needs him so he's kissing Trabbants a*se big time. A bit like Trabbant thought he was too good for Spurs and used the Red Tops to kiss the a*se's of the likes of Real, Man Utd & arsenil by suggesting that was the calibre of team he should be playing for and he was that damn good he ended up at the world beaters QPR . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Dec 17 2012, 09:13

Loughtonlegend wrote:rubbish vis. if he was so crap why bother to put such a HIGH sell on fee. why didnt he do this with our other kids.
    hes always said about adel not just yesterday but we had got in the champions league and harry didnt have the chance to give him game time. hes always said the guy has specal talant but again spurs cant bring out the best in a player.

i see dempsey had another averge game. do u rekon adel would of done better for us around good players.
    surley he would be better then bringin on averge players like rose livermoore towsend.

face the facts we let a specal player go and now have to rely on dembele to create something.

Are you now suggesting Dembele is not fit to wear the shirt Lought? FFS . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Dec 17 2012, 09:16

Loughtonlegend wrote:rubbish vis. if he was so crap why bother to put such a HIGH sell on fee. why didnt he do this with our other kids.

Errr no WE didn't let the player go. Redknapp has admitted he sold him . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17 2012, 10:45

he wanted to go because harry coudlnt give him first team football. harry couldnt even fit lennon or defoe in the team most of the time because of hes obbesson with playing vdv every bleeding game and playing him out on the wing in some games.

did you see the qpr game yesterday.
    did you see the man u game. how about arsneal when he scored or when he came on aganst west ham and scored in a minute. hes now got 4 prem goals this season. more then downing and how long he been playing in the prem,
    more then lennon. more then modric and yet people still say hes not good enough for the prem.
    what a load of nonsense. the guy is pure class and if he can continue this form then he will go to a top club fact. but will lennon ever be linked with a top club. vdv finnised aswell...
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Dec 18 2012, 08:44

Did I see Trabbant in this game or that game? No Lought he's a QPR player & I only watch QPR when they are playing Spurs. Sold by Redknapp to QPR because Redknapp couldn't, or wouldn't, use him but bottom line is sold because he couldn't cut it at Spurs because there were better & more experienced players in front of him! Yet again you use Trabbant to disrespect Spurs players past & present. But the truth is now Redknapp has found himself at QPR Trabbant is the best he has and boy ain't he doing a great job at sucking up to him? Get over him Lought. He may, one day, go on to be one of the all time greats but he's got one hell of a long way to go to become one. So please stop using an ex-Spurs player plotted up at QPR to dig at Spurs players who aren't . . . . .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Dec 18 2012, 09:12

then he will go to a top club fact.

Sorry Lought, you know how I feel about him, fact is, during all the transfer windows that he was at Spurs, only a Championship team came in for him, now that is a fact.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18 2012, 09:26

there was experinced players ahead of him. thats true.
    harry dont play the kids unless he has to.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18 2012, 09:27

vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Dec 18 2012, 10:34

Lought that dude who went to Wet Spam and then run away to a caravan probably looks good on YouTube I would imagine (was it Boogers?). As I said I really admire your continued support of Trabbant but he hasn't really achieved anything of note as yet (one day he may, but we shall wait & see) but Redknapps unashamed love of him now after having sold him because he didn't use him is, quite frankly, sickening to me . . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Dec 18 2012, 10:40

Loughtonlegend wrote:there was experinced players ahead of him. thats true.
    harry dont play the kids unless he has to.

If Redknapp rated him so highly and reckons he sold him too cheaply then Redknapp failed Spurs by not 'bringing' on the immense talent Trabbant, while at Spurs, who could well become he next Di Cannio (according to Redknapp today in his favourite meeja places) . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Dec 19 2012, 04:09

Big fish in a small pond at QPR. He is the best they have so he's bound to stand out and that is a fact. Seen it all before. Put him in a great side and he would be eclipsed by all the better players. Look at Downing at Middlesborough and then at Villa. He looked good. At Liverpool he is not cutting it.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19 2012, 07:29

baz he has more in hes locker then downing. if harry gets the best out of him then they will have a 20mill player on there hands.

can downing do the things adel can do.
    theres loads of bang averge players in this league and hes not one of them.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19 2012, 07:30

vis theres loads of videos of him playing well aganst top teams.
    man u away spurs home arsenal home now fulham home
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Dec 19 2012, 08:16

Loughtonlegend wrote:baz he has more in hes locker then downing. if harry gets the best out of him then they will have a 20mill player on there hands.

can downing do the things adel can do.
    theres loads of bang averge players in this league and hes not one of them.

Didn't get the best out of him at Spurs though Lought . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Dec 19 2012, 08:18

Loughtonlegend wrote:vis theres loads of videos of him playing well aganst top teams.
    man u away spurs home arsenal home now fulham home

Hmmmmmmmm Fulham are now a top team Lought? Is that scraping noise I can hear you reaching the bottom of the barrel? Shrieeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk . . . . . . .

lmao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 02:02