The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Moutinho

djfitzo
    International
    International

Moutinho

Post by djfitzo on Tue Jan 08 2013, 02:51

This is a very good article for those who want to bring in new players.

http://www.cartilagefreecaptain.com/2013/1/7/3840184/joao-moutinho-tottenham-hotspur-transfer-rumours

Re: Moutinho

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 08 2013, 03:13

good artical. i see no point in bringing him in.

we need a proper striker

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Tue Jan 08 2013, 03:21

Loughtonlegend wrote:good artical. i see no point in bringing him in.

we need a proper striker

Get Leandro on a pre-contract to come in the summer, even if Ade goes, he will prob only miss a couple of games and even if by fluke they get out of their group and make the final, he still only misses 4, stick with Defoe and Dempsey as both are scoring and so are Bale and Lennon, so lets not pay silly money now cos its January.

Read today that David Villa would be available in the summer, does anyone realaise his 31?

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 08 2013, 03:33

yep and villa not played in ages and also look averge for barcelona but thats prob because he was played out of postion

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Tue Jan 08 2013, 03:43

Loughtonlegend wrote:yep and villa not played in ages and also look averge for barcelona but thats prob because he was played out of postion

and old!!

Post by totalytot on Thu Jan 10 2013, 21:57

It's a good article but he would still make a great addition to the squad and if he wanted to come buy him. Chelsea, City and Utd don't care how many class midfielders they have it just makes th team stronger.
    However if you only have enough money to get one top player then I agree our priority is a striker.I worry that if Defoe is injured what do we have.

If we don't get a striker in the January window it could be another missed opportunity and dissapointing end to the season.

Mikey M

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Thu Jan 10 2013, 22:35

Chelsea, City and Utd don't care how many class midfielders they have it just makes th team stronger.

Mikey, after last nights showing maybe Cheatski should stop buying every midfielder in the world and get a decent defence.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27 2017, 15:45