The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
West Ham United Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
West Ham United Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
West Ham United Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
West Ham United Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
West Ham United Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
West Ham United Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
West Ham United Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
West Ham United Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
West Ham United Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

West Ham United Match Thread - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
totalytot
DJSR
BazSpur
shearspur
vis
9 posters

West Ham United Match Thread

West Ham United Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United Match Thread

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26 2013, 10:31

vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Feb 26 2013, 10:33

LOL the way the Bubble Blower up-ended him he was expecting the free kick and didn't even need it . . . lmao . . . . .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Feb 26 2013, 11:25

Just sitting down with a nice cuppa after just getting back from the game, sitting on my hands for 90 minutes, boy do they hate us, guy to my right was claret with rage most of the game swearing at Parker, good job Defoe wasn't playing, sweet, very sweet, acadamey gone out the window with long ball Carroll and yet again, remember many games for Bolton, Jussi has a blinder against us, happy days!!

seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Tue Feb 26 2013, 21:04

Have always raged about how many last gasp goals Arsenal and ManU have always seemed to get, Now we're doing it and it's so sweet. Just a brilliant change from when teams used to do it to us.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Tue Feb 26 2013, 21:19

your clips blocked lought. bloody fa
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Thu Feb 28 2013, 00:26

Loughtonlegend wrote:
    man of the match avb. brillant subs. bringing on stiggerson and carrol changed the game. then brought jake on .

did you see at the end avb went up to every player and celebrated. team moral at spurs is so good.

You are right Lou AVB substitutions have been spot on recently. I think he should play Carrol more instead of Parker, I like his passing and the way he is able to hold the ball
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Feb 28 2013, 00:41

philip wrote:
    Loughtonlegend wrote:
    man of the match avb. brillant subs. bringing on stiggerson and carrol changed the game. then brought jake on .

did you see at the end avb went up to every player and celebrated. team moral at spurs is so good.

You are right Lou AVB substitutions have been spot on recently. I think he should play Carrol more instead of Parker, I like his passing and the way he is able to hold the ball

I think his more similar to Dembele Phil, you need a strong tackling holding midfielder and until it got injured Sandro was the best in the Prem, young Tom needs to eat a few more kebabs to beef up a bit before he can fill Parker/Sandro roles, maybe bring on Livermore when Scotty tires late in a game.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28 2013, 02:21

i thought parker played better second half.
    i would play carrol instead of dembele or as a sub for him and use jake as parker sub.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Feb 28 2013, 02:29

Loughtonlegend wrote:i thought parker played better second half.
    i would play carrol instead of dembele or as a sub for him and use jake as parker sub.

Me and you agreeing exactly Lought, gonna have to go and have a lie down!!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28 2013, 03:04

lol dj.

did anyone see ade air kick before we made it 2 2 lol
    wonder what vis thought of that
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Feb 28 2013, 03:48

Loughtonlegend wrote:lol dj.

I dont know what is going on in his head, he seems to run around a lot and achieve very little, what happened to the explosive player that used to score 25 yarders against us for the a*se? maybe he doesnt buy into AVB's philosphy and wants someone like Harry to massage his ego for him,even when Bale was interviwed he mentioned about Ade missing that header, their silly little dance that they used to do together after scoring has disappeared.

vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Feb 28 2013, 09:10

Loughtonlegend wrote:lol dj.

Lought my thoughts on Adabadbacksohadtohaveareallylonglaydownonanicebeachsomewhereinafrica have deteriorated as this season has progressed. He has never been my favourite player but since getting a full contract his attitude stinks. Has to be mentioned that fans of his previous clubs warned us of this. I will withhold final judgement on him until seasons end but so far he has done little to enamour himself to me and his odd use of his head and sweeps of his lower limbs into the atmosphere are less then impressive . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Feb 28 2013, 11:02

Adabadbacksohadtohaveareallylonglaydownonanicebeachsomewhereinafrica

West Ham United Match Thread - Page 2 348204

Rep just for that part lol.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Mar 01 2013, 05:31

Thanx Baz . . . . .

flowers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 17:31