The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends



Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery


Affiliates

Log in

I forgot my password


    ade

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    ade

    Post by Guest on Mon Mar 11 2013, 10:13

    dont play and we lose lol.

    i remember first part of the season when defoe was playing and we couldnt win
    avatar
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

    Re: ade

    Post by shearspur on Mon Mar 11 2013, 21:18

    he didnt play v inter, thought we won ?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ade

    Post by Guest on Mon Mar 11 2013, 23:47

    inter who are utter sh*t lost at home yesterday to bologni they are 4th in there league
    avatar
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

    Re: ade

    Post by shearspur on Tue Mar 12 2013, 06:34

    But your point was when Defoe plays we lose, we didn't lose v inter so your theory is crap just like inter were apparently.

    djfitzo
    International
    International

    Re: ade

    Post by djfitzo on Tue Mar 12 2013, 07:10

    Loughtonlegend wrote:inter who are utter sh*t lost at home yesterday to bologni they are 4th in there league

    So basically we didn't play very well, it was because Inter were crap.


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ade

    Post by Guest on Tue Mar 12 2013, 07:51

    first 10 games of the season when defoe was playing we was poor. then ade comes in and he dont score but we play better as a team.

    inter or not the team they was. FACT

    djfitzo
    International
    International

    Re: ade

    Post by djfitzo on Tue Mar 12 2013, 08:20

    Loughtonlegend wrote:first 10 games of the season when defoe was playing we was poor. then ade comes in and he dont score but we play better as a team.

    inter or not the team they was. FACT


    We all know that, but you can only beat what's in front of you, we just did it with more style then most FACT

    avatar
    vis
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: ade

    Post by vis on Tue Mar 12 2013, 09:38

    Hmmmmmmmmm so when Adareallylongrestcosheisalazybastard plays and we are better Lought? arsenil 5-2? Opps that's that theory up in smoke . . . . . .


    _________________
    “I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    avatar
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

    Re: ade

    Post by shearspur on Tue Mar 12 2013, 09:52

    Just another Defoe bashing opportunity that has no substance. Personally I thought it was one of our best performances and was glad to see Defoe back to give ade the kick up the a*se he needs to show a bit more desire in games

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ade

    Post by Guest on Tue Mar 12 2013, 09:54

    well thats bloody stupid bringing that game up. ade was sent off because of the arsneal playing pretending he was hurt and howard hates spurs sent him off.

    how about when defoe was playing up front and
    spurs 1 westbrom 1
    spurs 1 norwich 1
    norwich 2 spurs 1

    and wait for it.

    sat november the 3rd

    spurs 0 mighty wigan who are going to get relegated

    1


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ade

    Post by Guest on Tue Mar 12 2013, 09:56

    sorry dont agree. defoe is just not good enough and needs to be sold quick.

    hes not good enough to hold the ball up and when he does get a chance then chances are he will just hit the ball as hard as he can straight at the keeper.

    1 goal in 14 games.
    same happend last season and season before and season before but people make excusses up for him

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ade

    Post by Guest on Tue Mar 12 2013, 10:02

    asn't that his first assist of the season for Liverpool's winner?
    avatar
    vis
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: ade

    Post by vis on Tue Mar 12 2013, 10:18

    Loughtonlegend wrote:well thats bloody stupid bringing that game up. ade was sent off because of the arsneal playing pretending he was hurt and howard hates spurs sent him off.

    how about when defoe was playing up front and
    spurs 1 westbrom 1
    spurs 1 norwich 1
    norwich 2 spurs 1

    and wait for it.

    sat november the 3rd

    spurs 0 mighty wigan who are going to get relegated

    1


    Lought I have to stop you there. He was sent off for an awful tackle that 99% of Spurs fans saw & agreed with. FFS he got himself sent off. No cheating, no diving just a very poor & late tackle.
    And all these stats you have dragged up? Where was Adanicerestonahundredgrandaweekideserveitnowimnotonloan?
    Why was he not on the pitch. And it wasn't just the ACN.
    Adalonglayincosiisquiteknackered this season has this so far. 23 games, 6 as sub. 3 goals, 2 yellow cards and one red card. Excellent return ain't it . . . . .



    _________________
    “I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    avatar
    vis
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: ade

    Post by vis on Tue Mar 12 2013, 10:22

    Loughtonlegend wrote:sorry dont agree. defoe is just not good enough and needs to be sold quick.

    hes not good enough to hold the ball up and when he does get a chance then chances are he will just hit the ball as hard as he can straight at the keeper.

    1 goal in 14 games.
    same happend last season and season before and season before but people make excusses up for him

    And that can't happen until August Lought. So like it or lump it you are stuck with Defoe.
    Choices eh? A forward who tries to score or a forward who ghosts through games giving silly sh*t eating grins when he misses.
    No one disagrees we need to sort the strikers out but I disagree with you on who I think is Spurs better option up front . . . .


    _________________
    “I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    avatar
    vis
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: ade

    Post by vis on Tue Mar 12 2013, 10:32

    how is going down to 10 men because of ade not a valid excuess.

    would harry had done any differnt. nope.
    when we went down to 10 men away to inter milan and we was 3 o what did he do. he took the one player who could use the ball well modric off


    Lought from you when we lost 5-2 to arsenil. Making excuses for the player you believe we need on the pitch to win games and who got himself sent off and we lost heavily because of that? And also bigging up the Inter side we beat last week comfortably. OK not the same team on the pitch but the same club all the same. The team who sit 4th in Italy who lost at the weekend to a lower placed team like we did, even though we still sit 3rd at present. Consistency my friend. It's a skill worth learning . . . . . .


    _________________
    “I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ade

    Post by Guest on Tue Mar 12 2013, 10:38

    we been after a top forward since we got in the champions league in 2009.

    the only 2 strikers we have got in since have been ade and saha
    avatar
    vis
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Re: ade

    Post by vis on Tue Mar 12 2013, 10:45

    Didn't we have Pavy back in 2009 Lought?
    Just a thought . . . . . .


    _________________
    “I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ade

    Post by Guest on Tue Mar 12 2013, 11:24

    yep pav was there and outscored more then defoe and crouch from jan to may conbind
    avatar
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

    Re: ade

    Post by shearspur on Sat Mar 16 2013, 08:14

    how come ade didnt celebrate his goal v inter, he looked like he didnt give a sh*t to be honest. is this really the type of player we now have at spurs. important goal like that and he looked as if hed justput one past friedel at the wrong end. what the hell is wrong with him this season.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ade

    Post by Guest on Sat Mar 16 2013, 08:42

    i duno whats wrong with him but he was trying yesterday.
    he made loads of runs and half the time nobody found him.

    i think we need to get rid of both but i really belive we play better with ade instead of defoe.

    avatar
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

    Re: ade

    Post by shearspur on Sat Mar 16 2013, 09:16

    the way we say "he was trying" is unbelievable really isnt it. of course he should be fuckin trying, he was bought by thfc and paid handsomely to be more than bloody trying ffs.i honestly believe he thinks he is above us and competitions like the europa league.when you think back to the days of perryman, roberts, hodd, and their like, it really is heartbreaking. players who would give their all for our club. still got a few now but it used to be the whole team.

    djfitzo
    International
    International

    Re: ade

    Post by djfitzo on Sat Mar 16 2013, 10:01

    shearspur wrote:the way we say "he was trying" is unbelievable really isnt it. of course he should be fuckin trying, he was bought by thfc and paid handsomely to be more than bloody trying ffs.i honestly believe he thinks he is above us and competitions like the europa league.when you think back to the days of perryman, roberts, hodd, and their like, it really is heartbreaking. players who would give their all for our club. still got a few now but it used to be the whole team.

    Daws for instance, could have taken the money at QPR, but loves Spurs and fought for his shirt, could do with 11 like him, Ade and Benny prob have lazy talk sessions in French, both don't seem to give a sh*t.


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ade

    Post by Guest on Sat Mar 16 2013, 10:08

    i can see your point about ade. he dont seem to care if he scores or not. why didnt he celebrate the other day. but i just think he had a decent game yesterday.

    lets be honest first half defoe was awfull so you can see why avb left ade on and not defoe.

    we need to get new forwards in next season. defoe would make a good inpact player.

    djfitzo
    International
    International

    Re: ade

    Post by djfitzo on Sat Mar 16 2013, 10:51

    Loughtonlegend wrote:i can see your point about ade. he dont seem to care if he scores or not. why didnt he celebrate the other day. but i just think he had a decent game yesterday.

    lets be honest first half defoe was awfull so you can see why avb left ade on and not defoe.

    we need to get new forwards in next season. defoe would make a good inpact player.

    Ade, this was the guy that scored against Arsenal for Citeh and ran the full length of the pitch
    to celebrate, you'd have thought with all the monkey chanting he would have showed a bit more passion when he scored.




    Guest
    Guest

    Re: ade

    Post by Guest on Sat Mar 16 2013, 11:58

    well hes done more then defoe recently.

    scored 3 inportant goals. would defoe have scored that. nope.
    also made an intelegent run in the arsenal game to make space for bale.

    defoe still never scored at a bit ground apart from chelsea.

    never at liverpool man u arsneal inter lazio lyon

    Sponsored content

    Re: ade

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 27 2017, 15:47