The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

ADE

ADE

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 08 2013, 04:24

4 goals in 8 games for ADE

would of been 5 if it was not for a post.

not bad for a player getting no service

Re: ADE

Post by BazSpur on Mon Apr 08 2013, 05:30

It's his job.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 08 2013, 05:38

its defoes job aswell but one goal in 19 games.
    every season he goes crap after xmas.

i see michu got 17 goals in hes first season

ade doing okay and again is one of our best players.

Post by BazSpur on Mon Apr 08 2013, 05:46

Maybe he played well today because there are rumours he will be gone end of the season. Don't have to tell me about Defoe Lought. I have made my feelings clear about him on another thread.

And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 08 2013, 07:19

Post by totalytot on Mon Apr 08 2013, 23:09

Loughtonguy wrote:its defoes job aswell but one goal in 19 games.
    every season he goes crap after xmas.

i see michu got 17 goals in hes first season

ade doing okay and again is one of our best players.

He's a striker Lought and scored 3 league goals all season. He scores on Sunday and he's our best player.

Do me a favour he's been crap all season and it was only a short while ago you were calling him sh*t and a mercenary.

Make up your mind.

Mikey M

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 08 2013, 23:13

nope i never said hes sh*t. justrekon we can do better

but it cant help him when our fans keep booing him.

he was our best player yestrday and one of the better ones on thursday.

Post by totalytot on Tue Apr 09 2013, 04:46

I don't agree about Thursday I thought he was poor. However I'll give you those two games but what about the rest of the season when he just strolled around laughing at his cock ups and just sitting on the floor and not getting on with the game.

I think he has let us down big time this season. I accept that Defoe has been poor the second half of the season and even though he is a greedy player you still get the feeling that he will pull one out the bag but I never get that feeling with Ade I just wait for it to bounce of his knee or shin or shoot 10 yards in front of.

But then we should have brought in 2 strikers a year ago but then the whole world knew that except Levy.

It's driving me mads that every time you open up a paper or turn on the tele somebody is saying why didn't Spurs buy a striker. I would like Levy to come out and explain his reasons, if we don't already know them.

Mikey M

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 09 2013, 05:44

we been after a striker for 3 years now.

i would only keep defoe as an inpact player.
    im not a big fan of ade but i can see he links up player better then defoe.

who should we get in the summer.
    michu. looks ok but i think hes 27 28.
    i been inpressed with the villa striker. i would perfer him

Post by BazSpur on Wed Apr 10 2013, 22:00

Benteke has been awsome this season. I'd have him in a shot.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Fri Apr 12 2013, 07:03

Come on then Lought, your big on greedy players, your team player Ade only has to slip Sig in and we score, yet goes for a shot from an impossible angle.

Post by BazSpur on Fri Apr 12 2013, 08:09

Sooner Ade fuks off the better.

vis

Post by vis on Fri Apr 12 2013, 08:54

Loughtonguy wrote:4 goals in 8 games for ADE

would of been 5 if it was not for a post.

not bad for a player getting no service

sh*t at penalties though . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 12 2013, 09:27

yes he gets that from bale

plus dempsey did the same and stigersson.

sh*t at pens. i think defoe missed loads of pens aganst us includding 3 aganst west ham.

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 12 2013, 10:04

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 12 2013, 10:07

Adebayor - 7 - I'm not going to mark him down for his awful penalty. He worked his Bollox off tonight, especially in the 90 minutes. Was dying throughout the whole extra time but still did his best to hold the ball and try win us corners etc.

Post by BazSpur on Fri Apr 12 2013, 20:27

Rubbish. You put the same on face book. no wonder people were laughing at your post.

Post by seebee1944 on Fri Apr 12 2013, 21:26

Frankly then his best is not good enough. His first touch is awful, he wanders away from the striker position, hides in fact and has a stupid grin on his face when he commits a foul or gets booked. As for the penalty, one of the worst I've ever seen. Baz is right, get rid as soon as.

Post by BazSpur on Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:49

Repped Seebee. Listen Lought I was willing to give him a chance when he first came and the first season he was good 18 goals he scored I think but he was on loan then, so was putting himself in the shop window. Once he got a proper contract he didn't try anymore. Then we had the fuking about with the Plane when he was supposed to be flying back to us.Let me speak plainly to you.....He's a cnut everyone but you can see it. Last night he was abysmal and showed no real interest in helping his team mates out and as for the penalty fuk me where do I start. WTF was that little jig he was doing before the run up? As for the strike, he did everything a striker shouldn't do when he hit that.Then to cap it off he stands there grinning like the cnut he surely is. I think he tried to be clever and lob the goalie or something because that was one sh*t pen. Even I would have done a better job at my age. Not saying I would have scored but it would at least have been on target making the goalie work. He's lazy, feckless, arrogant, and he couldn't give a sh*t about us. Fuk him off now.

Post by BazSpur on Fri Apr 12 2013, 23:02

Someone finds the ball after Adebayors penalty.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Fri Apr 12 2013, 23:08

BazSpur wrote:Repped Seebee. Listen Lought I was willing to give him a chance when he first came and the first season he was good 18 goals he scored I think but he was on loan then, so was putting himself in the shop window. Once he got a proper contract he didn't try anymore. Then we had the fuking about with the Plane when he was supposed to be flying back to us.Let me speak plainly to you.....He's a cnut everyone but you can see it. Last night he was abysmal and showed no real interest in helping his team mates out and as for the penalty fuk me where do I start. WTF was that little jig he was doing before the run up? As for the strike, he did everything a striker shouldn't do when he hit that.Then to cap it off he stands there grinning like the cnut he surely is. I think he tried to be clever and lob the goalie or something because that was one sh*t pen. Even I would have done a better job at my age. Not saying I would have scored but it would at least have been on target making the goalie work. He's lazy, feckless, arrogant, and he couldn't give a sh*t about us. Fuk him off now.

Perhaps he can flat share with Benny, speak French, smoke Gitanes and not get up to twelve o'clock the useless pair of twats.

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 13 2013, 00:27

i dont think hes good enough. but he tried last night. how many times did he win the ball andnobdy was near him.

i dont care what people think of me on fb. go on other forums loads of people agree that ade worked hard last night.

why not moan other players.

as for ekotto hes gone. trust me. he dont care about spurs and avb can see that
    nhg72
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by nhg72 on Sat Apr 13 2013, 06:42

just found out from the met office just found the football from ade,s penalty in the artic
    nhg72
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by nhg72 on Sat Apr 13 2013, 07:02

baz hit the nail on the head with regards to ade,s performance and non commital attitude . like most fans say get shot he got the contract he wanted and now he dont give a toss . players that say they love the club and want to stay and play for the team are most trying to seek a massive wage hike and contract at a bigger club . when will we see a one club man who is genuine and realy loves the club he plays for . i known that the central defender king leds was a one man club that he loved with devotion and commitment stayed through boy to man to his retirement that man has showed the way what true commital is couls you see ade or anyone esle laying claim to that , very unlikely .

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 13 2013, 08:28

some spurs fans on facebook say they are going to spit on him next game if he misses and smiles.

some fans always boo him during the games.

they are just thick .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22 2017, 01:50