The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Luis Suarez Says

vis

Luis Suarez Says

Post by vis on Mon Apr 22 2013, 04:13

He's fekin mental . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    vis

Re: Luis Suarez Says

Post by vis on Mon Apr 22 2013, 04:16

Look out Chelski boy he's behind you . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Apr 22 2013, 04:18

The Liverpool Masseur helps Suarez warm down after the game . . . .

vis

Post by vis on Mon Apr 22 2013, 04:21

Liverpool fans celebrate the late equaliser with Suarez . . . .

vis

Post by vis on Mon Apr 22 2013, 04:33

Suarez refuses to comment after the game . . . .

vis

Post by vis on Mon Apr 22 2013, 04:36

No comment says Suarez . . . .

vis

Post by vis on Mon Apr 22 2013, 05:06

Suarez was pleased to be able to meet his Wife in the bar after the game . . . .

vis

Post by vis on Mon Apr 22 2013, 05:07

Suarez linked with a move back to Ajax . . . .

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 22 2013, 05:24

loooooooooooooooooool
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Apr 22 2013, 05:34

Jon-Jo Shelby says playing alongside Suarez has really helped his game . . . .

vis

Post by vis on Mon Apr 22 2013, 05:39

"Why always me?" asks Suarez . . . .

vis

Post by vis on Mon Apr 22 2013, 05:44

Liverpool FC release image of the T-Shirt their players will be wearing in the warm-up for the next game in support of suspended Luis Suarez . . . . .

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 22 2013, 07:04

wheres christopher lee lol
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Apr 22 2013, 07:46

Christopher Lee denies supplying Suarez with performance enhancing substances . . . .

nhg72
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by nhg72 on Mon Apr 22 2013, 08:30

suarez what a class act the man is of the scale millions watching him bite a fellow player what a twat . nothing done as yet what a joke .

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 22 2013, 09:20

should be banned for a long time. the guy is not right in the head.
    such a shame because hes a wonderfull football

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 22 2013, 09:21

gave you a rep for that pic vis

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 22 2013, 10:06

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 22 2013, 10:29

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Fri Apr 26 2013, 19:08

I cant believe a lot of ex players and pundits are saying a 10 match ban is too long, bollox, his lucky his still allowed to play football and earn what he does.

1. deliberate handball in the world cup, where he chested Ghana and then bragged about it afterwards
    2. biting an opponent in Holland and getting a 7 match ban
    3. racially abusing Patrice Evra - 8 match ban
    4. biting Ivanavic - 10 match ban

I wouldn't want this nut job anywhere near Spurs

Post by seebee1944 on Fri Apr 26 2013, 21:11

Absolutely right his previous has counted against him as well. What would have been the point of a ban that lasted only the rest of this season for a club who have nothing to play for anyway. Is he still under investigation by FIFA after an incident in Uruguays last match when he punched someone.

Would any club want to sign him now

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 26 2013, 23:28

i agree with the ban but what gets me is the fa say they cant go back and look at decesions that the ref saw.

thats a kop out. theres been some really bad tackles recently that players have got away with.

aguero meant to hurt that chelsea player. even nasri tackle and ekottos. they all had intent.

im sure if it was lee cattermol or barton or someone with a rep they would of gone back and punnised them
    vis

Post by vis on Sat Apr 27 2013, 07:16

Heres's a suggestion. 10 game ban, 4 banned and the others are 6 suspended. The 6 games suspended he is allowed to play BUT HAS TO ENTER THE FIELD OF WEARING A MUZZLE. He would kinda behave himself after that me thinks. LOL just a Vis thought . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19 2017, 18:11