The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Player Of The Season Award. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Player Of The Season Award. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Player Of The Season Award. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Player Of The Season Award. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Player Of The Season Award. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Player Of The Season Award. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Player Of The Season Award. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Player Of The Season Award. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Player Of The Season Award. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Player Of The Season Award. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Player Of The Season Award.

Poll

Player of the Season?

[ 0 ]
    Player Of The Season Award. Bar_left0%Player Of The Season Award. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Player Of The Season Award. Bar_left0%Player Of The Season Award. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 5 ]
    Player Of The Season Award. Bar_left100%Player Of The Season Award. Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    vis
    vis

Player Of The Season Award. Empty Player Of The Season Award.

Post by vis Mon May 13 2013, 03:24

Okies Peeps. 1 game left to go so your chance to vote for who is your player of the season. 1 vote each in the official poll. Unfortunately I can only allow 10 players in the official poll so I have suggested 9 and a "blank" vote & if I have missed out your fave rave then vote # 10 A.N Other and name them. I am going to award 3 points to your official vote then allow 1 point for 2nd choice and 1/2 a point for your 3rd choice so please nominate them in order in your posts in this thread and we will total up and see who the award from the Sir Billy Nick Forum goes to. Your choices do not have to be in the offical poll list so any player is available for your votes . . . .
    vis
    vis

Player Of The Season Award. Empty Re: Player Of The Season Award.

Post by vis Mon May 13 2013, 03:28

1st/ Bale. Has won us so many games with his goals & presence on the pitch.

2nd/ Lloris. Ditto Bale but saving goals rather then scoring.

3rd/ Dawson. Came back from the cold. Has led by example as Captain and, for me at least, is Spurs to the core.

Vis . . . .

seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Mon May 13 2013, 03:47

1st Bale has just been superb at getting goals. Used to be Bale plays we lose, now Bale plays we win.

2nd Vertonghen Has brought more stability at the back and shown great versatility in playing different positions

3rd Michael Dawson Made club captain and then told we were selling him. Stuck at it and said he didn't want to go but would rather fight for his place. Would that one or two of the others showed his character, not naming any names lol.
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Mon May 13 2013, 04:37

1. Bale

2. Vertonghen

3. Dembele
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Mon May 13 2013, 04:59

1st Bale, what can one say about his season that has not alredy been said. His awards say it all.

2nd Vertonghen, the way he has settled in after joining the club is unbelievable, you would think he had been at Spurs for a few seasons.

3rd Lloris, An excellent keeper, has bought more stability to the defence, quick off the line and a great shot stopper.

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 05:46

laugh at all these votes for dawson. since hes come in our defence has never looked so bad. we let in so many goals and kept 1 clean sheet in 13 games.

its not all dawson fault but he dont help himself.
    also verts should worry about defending more then getting forward. he again maybe should of given a pen away.

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 05:47

first half of the season i would of given it to dembele or sandro .

i would have to give it to bale because he saved us on lots of occasions.

just need to get the selfishness part out of hes game because again today he could of pass to sig for a tap in
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 13 2013, 07:45

Lought rather then blinkered criticism why not put your 3 choices up for people to see?
    Disgusted at your comments here after this season to be honest. I really wonder why you bother sometimes and I wonder why other posters bother when faced with negativity like yours? Let's get the last game of the season out the way then you can bitch as much as you want to . . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 08:14

my comments lol i say it how it is.
    dawson been awfull. everytime he gets the ball you worry what hes going to do next.

avb feels the same
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon May 13 2013, 08:23

Lought this is meant to be a celebration of players yet you can do nothing but criticise. LOL all you like fella but it's getting tiresome when a thread meant to be positive and a celebration of this season has to suffer from your negative mind-set. So therefore if you think Dawson is sh*t then go start a thread saying so & maybe AVB will sign in and agree with you. Otherwise please just give your 3 choices and continue to start random threads on just who is giving you a hard-on right now elsewhere on the forum. . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 08:25

okay. fair enough vis.

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 08:40

1st bale. hes scored so many goals and hes still young.

2nd lloris. we got him just when we needed him. hes confident quick off hes line and will be better with a stable back 4 next season.

3rd dempsey. hes always getting stick but boy does this guy get inportant goals for us.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 13 2013, 09:44

1st Bale.

2nd Vertonghen.

3rd Dawson.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 17:42