The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
omg EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
omg EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
omg EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
omg EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
omg EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
omg EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
omg EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
omg EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
omg EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

omg Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

omg

omg Empty omg

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 07:25

Pardew: I dont care, if Arsenal win 4-0 next weekend

Alan Pardew admitted he does not care if Newcastle lose their final game of the season next weekend after securing Barclays

The Magpies arrived at Loftus Road with their top-flight status still in jeopardy and fell behind to a debatable Loic Remy penalty on 11 minutes.

But they were ahead before half-time as QPR defender Jose Bosingwa twice handed them crucial goals.

The two-time Champions League winner first needlessly tugged on Hatem Ben Arfa's shirt to give away a penalty, which the Frenchman powered home, before a calamitous moment resulted in Yoan Gouffran being left to roll in the winning goal.

Bosingwa under-hit a pass back to goalkeeper Rob Green who was forced into a rushed clearance that was charged down, with the ball breaking for Gouffran to take a touch and score into an empty net from just outside the area.

Bosingwa, who was jeered by the home fans, was withdrawn at half-time and while Newcastle had to hang on after goalkeeper Rob Elliot saw red for a second caution the visitors got the points to ensure they will stay up.

"I'm very pleased. It was a very important game for this football club. Particularly this year with the extra finance of staying in the Premier League," Pardew said.

"I thought the first 10 minutes we were almost playing with a noose around our neck we were so tense and tight and it took a decision by the referee.

"I don't really care if Arsenal win 4-0 [next weekend], If I'm honest, I'm sure Spurs will - but I only care that our fans enjoy themselves."

Pardew once again hit out at suggestions over the last month that his squad had been divided within the dressing room and was pleased with the spirit shown by his players.

"The accusations have been so ridiculous," he added.

"You don't get a draw at West Brom and West Ham and a win here today if you've got rifts going on.

"Their penalty looked a bit dubious to me and I thought ours looked dubious but once that went in I thought we settled down on a difficult pitch and played quite well.

"But we showed a real determination and resilience today to get the job done, for not just this club but for the north east.

"It's massive for north-east football that we are a Premier League club so I'm absolutely delighted for our fans and players."
    vis
    vis

omg Empty Re: omg

Post by vis Mon May 13 2013, 07:39

If he has said this then he should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. Lets hope for Wigan sucsess on Tuesday and us against SunLan then the Barcodes can lose 10-0 for all I care & Pardew get the sack he deserves . . . .

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 08:07

yep he really said it.

Unforgivable quotes from a despicable man. I'm livid. He's a c***, the biggest c*** of them all - he's King c***.

Never ever want to see this cretin near our club again. t***.

Missed this from watching Homeland. Are these quotes for real? How self-absorbed, insensitive and downright thick do you have to be to make comments like that? And how blinkered do you have to be to defend that? I'm incredulous and furious. He genuinely believes he has achieved something and has the right to wax lyrical about it. What a despicable, egotistical cur. If he doesn't go it's an absolute smack in the face and a travesty. Also speaks volumes about the true intentions of Ashley et al.

I'm f***ing raging.

He's just such a negative c***, He can't get his team up for any game and this negativity is f***ing us up big style.

He's such a f***ing idiot, hate him more than any other manager we have had now, hoping he is sacked as sick of the excuses every time. You don't hear it from Martinez or Hughton they just get on with it.

Anyone who even tries to defend Pardew after these comments should be banned.

It's enough that this utter c*** is taking the p*ss out of us, but for fellow 'fans' to do it? f*** off.
    From just one and a half pages on the thread. Don't think they'll give him the best reception next weekend!

from newcastle fans
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 13 2013, 09:52

Oh, he said it alright. Newcastle supporters are going nuts. What a total cnut this man is. Tha FA should throw the book at him. Those comments could be construed as saying he is throwing the game. He also said "Spurs won't like it (His comments) but I don't care."

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 10:24

just nasty to say that.
    he also said when we played west ham away on that fatal day that he owed it to arsneal to play a strong team.

why does he hate us so much.
    when they do beat us he goes mad yet he dont seem to mind losing to arsneal.
    yet hes had some run ins with wenger

Post by Guest Mon May 13 2013, 10:49

GARY PAYNE
    Last Updated: 03rd August 2007

ALAN PARDEW will hand Arsenal a Champions League lifeline by fielding his strongest side against Spurs.

The West Ham boss insists his team will not take their foot off the gas — even with the FA Cup final six days later.

Arsenal need the Hammers to hold Martin Jol’s visitors to at least a draw at Upton Park to have any chance of stealing the vital fourth European spot.

And Pardew has ordered his players not to hold back.

He said: “I will play my strongest side. Arsenal and Tottenham can sort themselves out but if we win, we can jump up to eighth. We’d put that down as a terrific season and that’s without the Cup final.

“People want to play in that final and have to convince me they’re worth their place. So the players will all be trying their best.”

Winger Matty Etherington (ankle) is doubtful for the Cup final clash with Liverpool. But striker Dean Ashton (hamstring) is hopeful.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/44590/Pard-makes-it-hard.html#ixzz2T84yxBvL

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Tue May 14 2013, 01:55

I tell you this, had it been AVB who said he did not care loosing to any team 4-0 as we are now safe, I would have been bloody furious. The Newcastle supporters are a very passionate crowd and I find this statement an insult to hardworking people that pay a lot of money to follow their club, does this prat think that he will get a crowd turn up next week that will be happy knowing that this idiot of a manager expects them to accept a 4-0 hiding and be happy?. I agree with Vis when he says the FA should come down on him like a ton of bricks. Should they loose without making a game of it they should suffer a points deduction and end up relegated instead of who ever is the third club to be relegated, Wigan etc. I honestly think Levy would have sacked AVB had he made this statement, and also Levy should lodge a complaint with the FA about these remarks. If we miss out to the goons over this statement God help Pardew when he comes to the Lane next season.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue May 14 2013, 02:50

Len will Pardew be in a job next season? Mike Ashley may well decide to get rid of him for the season the Barcodes have had and this could be the last nail in his coffin. It is a disgraceful comment to make and unprofessional at the very least. Hopefully his team will show the commitment this excuse for a "football man" does not . . . .

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 03:11

he cant get rid of him. hes 1 year into an 8 year contract
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Tue May 14 2013, 04:37

If they loose 1-0 Vis the Spurs fans will still be furious just because he made those comments. Can he be trusted?. Perhaps Lought Ashley would rather get shot of and bring in someone like Benitez when he gets replaced at Chelsea, he could do a far better job at Newcastle than this prat and to be honest if we did not have AVB here I think Benitez would have been ideal, I rate him, but of course not as much as AVB. Anyway, I have just heard that Pardew has backtracked by telling the Newcastle official website he was just joking and that they will give it their all against the goons. He is probably scared of the repercussions when he walks out at St James Park Sunday, either that or Ashley has had a right old go at him and ordered him to backtrack, what chairman wants to see his team perform badly and loose supporters, those that go through the turnstiles and season ticket holders, God what was this man thinking of.

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 05:42

rafa has done really well with chelsea.

resting players at the right time and mixing first teams with reserves.

im happy with avb but if he did leave as for real madrid then rafa not a bad choice to take over.

i dont think avb will leave us for real madrid. at spurs he knows he will get time to keep pushing us on
    nhg72
    nhg72
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by nhg72 Tue May 14 2013, 06:23

lought avb will grace the lane for years to come im sure of it . why would he want out after less than a year .he still has a few critics that he will want to shut up .every one knows the prem is the best in the world that is why we have some of the best players playing in it .
    avb will want to improve on this year even if we get champions league football . the changes he has made and the style of football is getting better and with the injuries we have had he has done good .as with rafa im not sure about him never have been he dont show the passion that avb does .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue May 14 2013, 08:29

Loughtonguy wrote:he cant get rid of him. hes 1 year into an 8 year contract

Lought any club owner can get rid of any manager whenever they choose (just think Chelski). This ain't MacDonalds this is the Premier League . . . .
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun May 19 2013, 20:07

nhg72 wrote:lought avb will grace the lane for years to come im sure of it . why would he want out after less than a year .he still has a few critics that he will want to shut up .every one knows the prem is the best in the world that is why we have some of the best players playing in it .
    avb will want to improve on this year even if we get champions league football . the changes he has made and the style of football is getting better and with the injuries we have had he has done good .as with rafa im not sure about him never have been he dont show the passion that avb does .

Pretty much this.

With knobs on.

That made me laugh out loud ion.

Post by Guest Mon May 20 2013, 07:37

i hope so

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 04:15