The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

VIS.

VIS.

Post by BazSpur on Mon May 20 2013, 05:29

I am sure everyone on here will join me in saying what a great job vis has done on here in his capacity as a Mod and running the predictions. Well done mate and thanks.REPPED.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower
    vis

Re: VIS.

Post by vis on Mon May 20 2013, 05:49

Thanx Sir Baz . . . .

flowers crest

We're priviledged to support and join together with the best team in the world . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Mon May 20 2013, 06:15

Cheers mate,another job well done and you too Baz, I know it's been a bit off and on, so lets see what the summer brings and you never know,the scum could crash and burn in the qualifying and lets face it he will never win it.

Post by totalytot on Mon May 20 2013, 06:28

Well done guys I think you do a great job and I look forward to contributing again through the summer months and into next season.

Once the dust has settled and we have taken stock of the season gone I will put finger to keyboard to give my honest opinion about it.

Mikey M

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Mon May 20 2013, 06:58

Personally, yes we could have done slightly better, but biggest ever points tally, most away games won in a season and the most points taken from the teams above us, all without a decent strike force and Sandro and Kaboul, it's just grates that the scum have sneaked it again, weren't so long ago that we were finishing up to 20 points behind the scum and now they are celebrating getting 4th like they won he league, at least the fa didn't get their money spinning play off game, although Andre Mariner did his best to stop us, I hope the fa throw the book at him for the most inept performance seen this season, makes Foy look angelic.

Post by BazSpur on Mon May 20 2013, 07:21

Spot on Dave. Repped.

And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur on Mon May 20 2013, 09:12

well done all of you mods and thanks to vis for predictions and matchday threads.
    vis

Post by vis on Mon May 20 2013, 09:17

You're welcome Shear & thanx. Do you wanna do the same sort of thing for next season or would posters like to see some changes? Up to you my friends as you are the forum . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur on Mon May 20 2013, 09:23

keep it as it is mate i reckon, with the odd bonus games is good. when you doing final standings? this week ?

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean on Tue May 21 2013, 00:17

Well done Vis and Baz for all your hard work with the forum. The predictions are in good hands with you Vis, and I thank you for sometimes having to explain certain points of the rules to me, it's an age thing mate.

Post by seebee1944 on Tue May 21 2013, 05:12

Agree with all of you the mods are doing a great job.

Post by BazSpur on Tue May 21 2013, 05:34

Cheers fellas. It's nice to know.

nhg72
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by nhg72 on Tue May 21 2013, 06:45

class forum great job to you all .
    vis

Post by vis on Tue May 21 2013, 09:43

flowers

Post by Guest on Tue May 21 2013, 09:56

well done baz and vis. have a rep both from me.

hope you carry on with the predictions and matchday threads..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23 2017, 23:45