The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3ys to late.

3ys to late.

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Thu Aug 15 2013, 01:12

fat huddelstone gone hull. - soon to be going livermore parker.

when you want 4th no place in your heart to keep the driftwood wish we were more ruthless at times.

vis

Re: 3ys to late.

Post by vis on Thu Aug 15 2013, 05:49

Hope Thudd gets a goal soon so as he can cut his hair. Never became the player he could have. Shame . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    vis

Post by vis on Thu Aug 15 2013, 05:52

Hull sign Tottenham's Tom Huddlestone & Jake Livermore

Premier League newcomers Hull City have signed Tom Huddlestone and Jake Livermore from Tottenham.

Huddlestone, 26, has joined in a three-year deal for a fee in the region of £5m, while fellow midfielder Livermore, 23, moves on a season-long loan.

England international Huddlestone spent eight seasons at White Hart Lane, but struggled to secure a regular place under Andre Villas-Boas.

The former Derby youngster joined Spurs in 2005 and made 209 appearances.

Livermore came through the Spurs academy and had loan spells at MK Dons, Derby, Peterborough, Ipswich and Leeds.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23699608

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    vis

Post by vis on Thu Aug 15 2013, 05:54

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 15 2013, 06:50

how is hudd deadwood. the guy is one of the best passers in the league
    he can pass with both foot. hes range of passing is great.

hes got 15 goals for us.
    he came on aganst man c and changed the game.

hope he does well at hull.
    vis

Post by vis on Thu Aug 15 2013, 08:00

15 goals in 8 years Lought. Less than 2 per year mate . . . .

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Thu Aug 15 2013, 08:15

would never get in chavs, city, utd or arseanal team yes was a good passer but wasnt top draw for me. to much of a luxury player , cant carry passengers now in prem.
    vis

Post by vis on Thu Aug 15 2013, 08:21

I always hoped Thudd would reach the heady heights. He used to remind me of Beckenbaur but the last few seasons it has been more a reminder of Bettlejuice . . . .

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 15 2013, 08:58

would barry arteta milner get in our team.

the fact is we let go a player that can change a game.

now we got to hope sandro dont get injuried or we have to hope the new guys all fit in straight away

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Thu Aug 15 2013, 18:12

Loughtonguy wrote:would barry arteta  milner get in our team.

the fact is we let  go a player that can change a game.

now we got to hope sandro dont get injuried  or we have to hope the new guys all  fit in straight away

We also let a player go that dwelt on the ball and with Parker, let opposing teams maraud through our midfield due to their lack of pace. The cons far outweigh the pros Lought.

Post by BazSpur on Fri Aug 16 2013, 02:05

I agree with the general consensus of opinion not just on here but on facebook too. Thudd promised much but delivered to little. He will probably be a big hit at a smaller ckub and I wish him all the luck in the World.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 16 2013, 02:24

yep djfitso.

we got rid of more averge players then good.

im over the moon i wont have to watch parker in the midfield again and it says a lot about him that again hes chased the money and dropped down a league to join qpr.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Fri Aug 16 2013, 03:04

Loughtonguy wrote:yep djfitso.

we  got rid of more averge players then good.

im over the moon i wont have to watch parker in the midfield again and it says a lot about him that again hes chased the money and dropped down a league to join qpr.

Lought, our midfield is awesome now, once Sandro gets up to speed, Dembele, Sig, Paulinho, Sandro, Capoue, Holtby, Chadli, Lennon, Townsend. Pace and power.

Lots of options.

vis

Post by vis on Fri Aug 16 2013, 06:54

Hmmmmmmmmmm Dave. No Bale in that list lol? Or do you consider him an attacker?
    Just asking . . Get  . .

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Fri Aug 16 2013, 07:06

vis wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmm Dave. No Bale in that list lol? Or do you consider him an attacker?
    Just asking . .  Get   . .
    I'm that fed up with it Vis. Can't even mention the B word

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Fri Aug 16 2013, 07:07

vis wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmm Dave. No Bale in that list lol? Or do you consider him an attacker?
    Just asking . .  Get   . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28 2017, 15:36