The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Premiership & Other Matches Thread EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Premiership & Other Matches Thread EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Premiership & Other Matches Thread EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Premiership & Other Matches Thread EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Premiership & Other Matches Thread EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Premiership & Other Matches Thread EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Premiership & Other Matches Thread EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Premiership & Other Matches Thread EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Premiership & Other Matches Thread EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Premiership & Other Matches Thread Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
djfitzo
seebee1944
vis
7 posters

Premiership & Other Matches Thread

vis
    vis

Premiership & Other Matches Thread Empty Premiership & Other Matches Thread

Post by vis Sun Aug 18 2013, 03:12

PMSL funniest thing ever, the arsenil (so-called) "fans" chanting insults at whinger bbefore even the 1st 90 minutes of the season were up. Beautiful, in arsehole we trust lololololololol. And chanting "spend some money" when they are always berating other clubs for spending. Oh so sweet, oh so sweet . . . .
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Premiership & Other Matches Thread Empty Re: Premiership & Other Matches Thread

Post by seebee1944 Sun Aug 18 2013, 03:17

Chants of you don't know what you're doing, team booed off, man sent off and lose. all on the first day of the season. I thought we were supposed to be the fickle ones.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Aug 18 2013, 03:25

Hilarious Len. At the end of last season when they pipped us to 4th it was "whinger is a genius & the big, big signings he will make will help us win the league" and 3 months later they are castigating him after just 80 minutes of football. Support to be proud of lol . . . .

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18 2013, 06:26

3 months lol try last week when they beat man c in pre season friendly lol

about time koselny got sent off

maybe one day there keeper will get a red aswell
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Aug 19 2013, 05:03

Chelski look composed and strong. Utd look iffy at the back. Yet to see Citeh. arsenil look fragile. Liverpool are still a conumdrum. Palace may just get safety. Hull looked doomed. Gotta see some other teams yet to make more decisions lol . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19 2013, 06:54

i thought man u defence looked okay apart from welbeck given the ball away for swansea goal.

chelsea looked decent aswell.
    i can see liverpool looking good going forward but will leak goals.

i hope the goons dont go spend loads of money now.
    wish the window shut now

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19 2013, 06:58

To test his true ability, Lionel Messi decides to play the entire Arsenal team by himself. All his team mates are behind him, but to avoid media hype he decides to play the match behind closed doors. After ninety minutes all his team mates enter the changing room to find Messi sitting there with his head in his hands.

"How did you get off?" they all ask him.

"drew 1-1" he replied.

"That's great! 1 man against 11, that's a terrific result!"

"Terrific?" He asked, "I got sent off after 9 minutes!"

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20 2013, 08:32

Despite not scoring, Edin Dzeko's total of eight shots is more than he managed in any Premier League game last season. dogged a bullet me thinks

dont score when he starts a prem game
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Aug 20 2013, 08:43

Would you have him at The Lane Lought? Super sub maybe . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20 2013, 09:07

hmm hes okay as a sub as a differnt option. but i wouldnt pay silly money for him

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20 2013, 09:51

parker joined fulham just in time for the arsenal game lol
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Aug 20 2013, 09:59

Oppps Redknapp missed out on another signing! lmao 
    Gotta say Lought I wish Parker every sucsess with Fulham. Until they play us finger3 
    And Fulham seem to be something of a Spurs ole boys jolly day out club with BMJ in charge . . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Aug 20 2013, 10:00

I quite like Dzeko mate and reckon he would be worth a cheeky £5-8M bid . . . .
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Aug 22 2013, 16:40

Hope Arsenal go to Fulham over confident, thought Fernabache were shocking last night and made them look half decent.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24 2013, 00:08

wenger on supermarket sweep lol

http://www.gifti.me/i/WXUfOieY.gif
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sat Aug 24 2013, 05:45

Rep Lought. That is so funny . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28 2013, 06:40

that reminds me. darren bent scores aganst arsenal AGAIN. wish defoe would
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Aug 28 2013, 07:01

Maybe Sunday eh mate? The time is nigh . . . .

crystalball 

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28 2013, 09:16

hope so. hes so due one

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31 2013, 05:12

Premiership & Other Matches Thread 1186908_10151834544710708_1242002476_n
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Sat Aug 31 2013, 08:45

PMSL the west London wide boys got robbed tonight. Have it back you robbing bastards. Now you know what it feel likes. Oh and by the way the so-called specisal one missed out on this one hahahahahahahahahaha . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14 2013, 02:59

Premiership & Other Matches Thread 1209174_10151882029360930_1705461764_n

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15 2013, 07:25

anyone watching the real madrid game.
    gio da santos is running the game

they should be 3 0 up
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Sep 15 2013, 18:53

Fucking Atkinson again. Explain to me this, if he blew the whistle and Altidore scored, then it was a goal scoring opportunity and Sagna as last man should have been sent off, his cost us many points in the past and now his helping our nearest and dearest.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:54

Disgraceful refereeing Dave. The man is a complete and utter prick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20 2024, 02:54