The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

wtf

Re: wtf

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03 2013, 02:23

yep heard he had a good season.

but real madrid have fucked us over.

they saying the ozil deal was agreed ages ago but madrid didnt want to annoy us.

i see bale suddenlly talking again

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03 2013, 02:28

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Tue Sep 03 2013, 02:31

Loughtonguy wrote:yep heard he had a good season.

but real madrid have fucked us over.

they saying the ozil deal was agreed ages ago but madrid didnt want to annoy us.

i see bale  suddenlly talking again
    Lought, I really don't think he will make much difference to Arsenal, they have enough players to create, somebody will get upset when they are left out if he signs.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03 2013, 02:39

i spose with him on 200 maybe 300k wages walcott and jack will get upset
    vis

Post by vis on Tue Sep 03 2013, 02:59

Who gives a flying fuk who arsenil sign? Let's look at this again in May '14 . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Tue Sep 03 2013, 03:04

What makes me laugh is Wenger saying he would not pay over the odds for a player, over 43 million for a bench warmer, somebody that real didn't want.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03 2013, 05:31

and now we linked with demba ba

what a joke we are

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03 2013, 05:32

Tottenham helped Chelsea sign Willian.
    Tottenham helped Arsenal sign Ozil.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Tue Sep 03 2013, 05:51

Loughtonguy wrote:Tottenham helped Chelsea sign Willian.
    Tottenham helped Arsenal sign Ozil.
    Rubbish, Bale was always going to Madrid, how the fuck did we help Arsenal, you do talk nonsense at times Lought.

Have you even thought that because we spent so much money Wenger was under pressure to make a big signing and now when they need a defender and holding midfield player they have paid 42.5 million on a player they don't need, cos they have enough creative midfielders.

God, you are so negative, we have bought some very good players in the positions we need, an electric winger in Lamela to replace Bale, cover in central midfield, remember you wanted to get rid of Parker and Sandro has just come back from a serious injury, a proven goalscorer and the 4th defender we need, yet all you can do is fret about a player Arsenal don't really need, they have already filled their midfield and still have Arteta to come back, they will have unhappy players, so worry about the club your supposed to support.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03 2013, 07:40

they got arteta and flamini plus after yesterday they dont need a defensive midfeilder

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Tue Sep 03 2013, 08:10

Loughtonguy wrote:they got  arteta  and flamini  plus after yesterday they dont need a defensive midfeilder
    That's one Lought, Arteta is a playmaker, can't tackle for toffee and Flamini's in his thirties and was lucky to still be on the pitch with his two footed lunge on Rose. Really, do you think that sides that are settled, like Villa,will let them off the hook like we did, don't use us as a yardstick,because we are not the finished article yet. What do you think Man City or Cheatski will do to Arsenal?

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03 2013, 08:27

ye your right. i thought they would buy a few players but they only got 2.

it shows wenger up as a hypocrite. saying he wont pay silly money on players.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03 2013, 08:28

Post by totalytot on Tue Sep 03 2013, 08:30

Dave it's not worth arguing with Lought it's obvious to everybody, that he knows next to nothing about football and even less about the team he's supposed to support, Spurs.

Just let him rant away on his own while the rest of us can have a sensible conversation about our team and how they will improve over the next couple of months when we will have all the right pegs in the right holes.

Mikey M

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Tue Sep 03 2013, 08:34

totalytot wrote: Dave it's not worth arguing with Lought it's obvious to everybody, that he knows next to nothing about football and even less about the team he's supposed to support, Spurs.

Just let him rant away on his own while the rest of us can have a sensible conversation about our team and how they will improve over the next couple of months when we will have all the right pegs in the right holes.

Mikey M
    I got tickets for the Norwich game, hopefully get to see Eriksen play, could be the playmaker we been looking for.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03 2013, 09:00

totts i do know loads about football.

ozil is a top top player.

we sold our best player to madrid and still couldnt get one of there players thrown in.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Tue Sep 03 2013, 09:08

Loughtonguy wrote:totts i do know loads about football.

we sold our best player to madrid and still couldnt get one of there players thrown in.
    There's only one of interest and that's their left back,but they only have Marcelo and from why I've seen he spends more time attacking and that's why Marcelo is there regular left back. Ozil was the only player they did not need as they are top heavy in midfielders, so he may be good,but not good enough to stay at Madrid.

vis

Post by vis on Tue Sep 03 2013, 09:09

Loughtonguy wrote:
    PMSL I thought I had some good buggy eyed images but that is pure quality Lought. Rep for that me ole mukka.
    Now as I said who gives a flying fuk who arsenil have/have bought? We are Spurs. We are so much nicer than them . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Tue Sep 03 2013, 09:14

Tell you what speaks volumes about Wengers desperation. Outside Arsenal were hundreds of young easy to please black dudes kissing their shirt badges, none of the guys I've seen interviewed lately, you know the older season ticket holders that have been crying out for a decent centre back and holding midfielder, cracks and paper spring to mind.

vis

Post by vis on Tue Sep 03 2013, 09:14

Loughtonguy wrote:totts i do know loads about football.

But Lought you state elsewhere on the board how you hated the way we played last season with Bale in the team? And now you say we sold him and got robbed? Make ya mind up fella . . . . .

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03 2013, 09:38

oh hes a good player but im glad hes gone.

i see conteral gone to man u on loan.
    vis

Post by vis on Tue Sep 03 2013, 09:48

And? Sorry Lought I just don't see what you are getting at mate. We have new players so let's have a good look before we call Soldado the new Crouchinio and wish we had got players that have signed for other clubs . . . . .

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03 2013, 10:13

i was joking about soldado. the guy is a poacher. like darren bent.

they need service but so far in the 3 games they not got none.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 03 2013, 10:19

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Tue Sep 03 2013, 16:12

Loughtonguy wrote:oh  hes a good player but im glad hes gone.

i see conteral gone to man u on loan.
    Fell through Lought, Manure very weak under Moyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20 2017, 18:47