The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Norwich City Home Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Norwich City Home Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Norwich City Home Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Norwich City Home Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Norwich City Home Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Norwich City Home Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Norwich City Home Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Norwich City Home Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Norwich City Home Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Norwich City Home Match Thread - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Norwich City Home Match Thread

djfitzo
    International
    International

Norwich City Home Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich City Home Match Thread

Post by djfitzo on Sun Sep 15 2013, 18:50

shearspur wrote:we did baz but Norwich were pretty toothless, still a wins a win. watch soldados cheeky back heel from an acute angle , hit the post but if that had gone in it would be all over the papers tomorrow. he gets in some great positions but we didn't seem to find him. rose for me was best player today. see what you guys think later
    Hi mate was there too yesterday, I think at lot of it had to do with every player closing Norwich down and Erikssen has shown in 70 odd minutes what we have been missing, hand in both goals and his touch to set up Sogs first was sublime. What a shame he was not available for the Arse game.

Norwich City Home Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwich City Home Match Thread

Post by BazSpur on Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:51

Bale was a good player and did well for us but would it be too controversial of me to suggest Eriksen has far more in his locker than Bale?

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:38

i dont like comparing players who play in different postions ok bale as a free roam were ericksen plays attacking midfielder looks similar long as he feeds soldado more we will be a better team and not relie on just 1 player.

we play as a team now closing down could be bit better but all in all, there light at end of the tunnel.Very Happy 

Post by totalytot on Sun Sep 15 2013, 23:44

The signs are good but still a way to go. Eriksen looks like the perfect replacement for Modric and at times yesterday our play was exciting to watch but we still seem to play in patches. When we play like we did at times over the 90 mins then we will be the best.

I agree with Shear, Dembele does slow us down when he gets the ball but he will probably be replaced by Lamela once he gets used to the prem.

I enjoyed the game yesterday not just because we won but because I can see great potential. I still would have liked to have seen us bring in another striker but I think we might in January.

Mikey M

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 16 2013, 04:33

eirksson looks like he has more in hes locker then bale.

but i think mata and rooney are better then bale.

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 16 2013, 07:16

enjoy

Post by BazSpur on Mon Sep 16 2013, 08:03

Repped Lought.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 20 2019, 07:35