The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Adebayor EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Adebayor EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Adebayor EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Adebayor EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Adebayor EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Adebayor EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Adebayor EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Adebayor EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Adebayor EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Adebayor Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Adebayor

djfitzo
    International
    International

Adebayor Empty Adebayor

Post by djfitzo Wed Sep 18 2013, 02:15

Defoe has come out and said that it does not help the team that Adebayor is not training and playing in the first team, perhaps he should read this and ask why he took such extended compassionate leave, when clearly he did not get on with the deceased Peter Adebayor. Help the team, don't make me laugh.

http://theboyhotspur.com/adebayor-goes-walkabout-again/

vis
    vis

Adebayor Empty Re: Adebayor

Post by vis Wed Sep 18 2013, 06:25

Dave Adabadbigtoe frustrates me so much. He has the undoubted talent to be a fine & prolific striker but seems happy to settle for the big pay check every month with no effort on his part. He truely is a fine reason why players should recieve performance related pay rather then a fixed amount! Until he shows his loyalty and dedication the the club, our club, that pays his handsome wages & funds his lavish life style I shall continue to hold him in disdain & contempt. Rant over lol . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18 2013, 08:11

i blame levy on this one.
    he sacks harry righly so then goes and offers ade a contract.
    why.

but ade is taking the piss now.
    its such a shame because when he plays well then hes our best forward player.

thats not a dig at soldado because hes a goalscorer.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Wed Sep 18 2013, 08:29

I can't remember when he played well.

He is a embarassement to our club and Defoe defending him just shows what pro footballers think today. The fans and the club mean nothing to them and that they are entitled to do exactly what they want to do for as much money as they can get.

Harry wants him, let him go for nothing.

If he played for us again it would be a step backwards in my opinion.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18 2013, 08:34

thought he was awseome in the chelsea game.

but i think he should go now.

defoe not much better either. it was when he was 29 that he said at the start of the season that hes been doing extra training.

29 lol just goes to show that he did not care much up untill then and thats why hes never progressed.

anyway back to ade. im convinced we seen the last of him. look how avb got rid of ekotto because of hes i dont care attitude.

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Thu Sep 19 2013, 05:06

Has Ekotto actually gone Lought and who has he gone to?

I never heard about him moving on.

Mikey M
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Sep 19 2013, 05:58

Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp has completed a triple swoop with the signings of Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Niko Kranjcar and Tom Carroll.

All three played for Tottenham during Redknapp's tenure at White Hart Lane and will link up with their former boss again at Loftus Road.

Cameroon international Assou-Ekotto took to Twitter to tell his 162,000 followers of the switch and tweeted: 'Lets go to QPR ! I ll keep one eyes on u spurs hv a good luck this season'.

The 29-year-old had yet to star for Spurs this season and saw his left back spot taken by Danny Rose.

Carroll, meanwhile, who is yet to make a Premier League appearance for the North London club, also joins the Hoops for the rest of the 2013/14 campaign.

Niko Kranjcar, who left Spurs for Dynamo Kiev in 2012, has been signed by Redknapp for a third time having also played for him at Portsmouth.

Left-back Assou-Ekotto told the club's official website: 'It is fantastic to be linking up with Harry again.

'I enjoyed my best form at Spurs under him and am looking forward to doing my best for QPR.

'QPR have made a great start and I can't wait to help them build on that during my time here.'

Redknapp was equally enthused about bringing 21-year-old midfielder Carroll to the club.

'He's a player I fully expect to go to the very top of the game - he's a future England international,' he added.

'I played him at Spurs in Europe and he was fantastic for me. He's got all the attributes to be a top, top player.

'He can pass, he can create, he can score goals - he's a fantastic player and I'm confident he'll flourish here for us.'

Talking of the Kranjcar capture, Redknapp commented: 'Niko's a crowd pleaser - he gets people off their seats,'

'He's a top player and someone who will add great quality to the squad.

'He's someone I obviously know a lot about and he'll be a fantastic addition for us.'

Redknapp's men have had a great start to their Championship campaign and have been keen to make additions to their squad.

is on loan from ... Tottenham Hotspur. Contract there: until 30.06.2015.

Loan deal then Mikey . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19 2013, 09:27

ye hes on loan to qpr

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 18:45