The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

West Ham Home

vis

Re: West Ham Home

Post by vis on Mon Oct 07 2013, 04:48

Time to sack AVB as we are only 6 points above the relegation zone. Time to get rid of before he drops those 6 points and we are in REAL trouble . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 07 2013, 04:50

one bad game lol we was shit aganst arsenal second half aganst chelsea. shit aganst anzi.

lamela done nothing so far.
    chadi not done much.

as for adel. hes not match fit and dont give me that crap that he looked shit when he came on when the comentator said when he came on fulham looked better then go and lose by a wonder goal.

jol wont drop berbatov because hes a bottler scared to drop a player that is out of form.

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 07 2013, 04:51

meanwhile jose makes subs that change the game. specal one
    he was not given over 100 mill to spend in the summer

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 07 2013, 04:52

AVB - 2.5. Out-thought by Big Sam of all ****ing people.
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Oct 07 2013, 04:57

Your above 2 posts are so spot on Lought. You are a true supporter of the Spurs cause.Sack AVB NOW . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Oct 07 2013, 04:58

AVB - 0 Crap. Replace him with Alladyce.

vis

Post by vis on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:01

Loughtonguy wrote:one bad game lol   we was shit aganst arsenal  second half aganst chelsea.   shit aganst anzi.

lamela done nothing so far.
    chadi not done much.

as for adel. hes not match fit and dont give me that crap that he looked shit when he came on when the comentator said when he came on fulham looked better then go and lose by a wonder goal.

jol wont drop berbatov because  hes  a bottler scared to drop a player that is out of form.

Lought Trabbant is a genius and will one day win the world cup on his own. Jol is a fool and Berbatov should bite his neck for being a fool and the sooner this Forum becomes the Fulham forum the better mate 'cos everyone knows Fulham and their players are better then Spurs as is every other player who don't play for Spurs and every other manager & team . . . .

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:03

drop dembele defoe and dawson. replace with ade sandro and and either the new guy or kaboul

promblem solved

Post by totalytot on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:04

djfitzo wrote:
    Loughtonguy wrote:how many times did dawson get caught out.

lamela worth 30 mill then taarabt worth 50

8 prem games in 2 seasons plus loads of assits
    Unfuckingbelievable, one bad result and the knee jerkers all come out  lead predictably by Lought. Now saying Taraabt is better than the player he was raving about 3 weeks ago,Taraabt who an can't get in a Fulham team and looked shit when He came on. Some of you lot are a disgrace to the club,we have one bad day and it's all doom and gloom, we are still one game off the top of he league with a multitude of new players and you can't wait to put the boot in. Opinion is one thing, but let's get some perspective, I watched  Cheatski luck out against Norwich and Arsenal need a deflected goal to get a point and should have been3 down, last years champions struggling to beat the bottom team, like I said unfuckingbelievable.
    Hindsight a wonderful thing fellas easy to say I told you so after a d y like to today.

I think it's the manner in the way we lost that most people are upset about Dave. 3-0 at home to the hammers. If we had lost 1-0 with a late goal we would still have been angry but 3-0.
    I know Chelsea got late goals but they won 3-1 and Arse did scrape a point. Then you look at City 3-1, Liverpool 3-1 United come back to win 2-1. Then we lose 3-0 and ground to what on paper is a poor West Ham and everybody is pissed.

You have to admit is was a game that deserved criticism and makes you worry what's next.

Mikey M
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:06

I've started a Twitter account and I would like everyone to join. It is called hash-tag(#) AVB is poo and smells funny like poo and his mother still dresses him in clothes that smell like poo and he will get Spurs relegated because he is poo. I have one follower so far and would like some more please . . . . .

vis

Post by vis on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:08

Loughtonguy wrote:drop dembele defoe and dawson.  replace with  ade  sandro and and either the new guy or kaboul

promblem solved

Which new guy Lought? Unfortunately unless we do a loan deal Trabbant can't be the new guy until January. Maybe we can loans from Fulham for Trabbant, Bent, Berbatov & Danny Murphy . . . . . .

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:16

Loughtonguy wrote:meanwhile jose makes subs that change the game.  specal one
    he was not given over 100 mill to spend in the summer

You fucking idiot. Norwich were the best team and gave Cheatski 2 late goals,because his subs put them under pressure. Do what most Chelsea fans have done, start supporting when the money come in, infact support any other team then Spurs, because you are tiresome and boring, you change your opinion like the wind,one minute a player is good and next he is bad, but the shit Morrocan can do no wrong, can't be on this forum any more.

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:17

vis is just being chilidish.
    nobody saying sack avb.

we just saying dembele and dawson should be dropped

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:19

so jose makes two subs away from home and tells them to stay up front.

who cares if norwich huffed and puffed. they lost 3 1.
    you can let teams like norwich attack beacause they rarely score.

just remember the specal one did not have over 100 mill to spend this season

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:19

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:25

totalytot wrote:
    djfitzo wrote:
    Loughtonguy wrote:how many times did dawson get caught out.

lamela worth 30 mill then taarabt worth 50

8 prem games in 2 seasons plus loads of assits
    Unfuckingbelievable, one bad result and the knee jerkers all come out  lead predictably by Lought. Now saying Taraabt is better than the player he was raving about 3 weeks ago,Taraabt who an can't get in a Fulham team and looked shit when He came on. Some of you lot are a disgrace to the club,we have one bad day and it's all doom and gloom, we are still one game off the top of he league with a multitude of new players and you can't wait to put the boot in. Opinion is one thing, but let's get some perspective, I watched  Cheatski luck out against Norwich and Arsenal need a deflected goal to get a point and should have been3 down, last years champions struggling to beat the bottom team, like I said unfuckingbelievable.
    Hindsight a wonderful thing fellas easy to say I told you so after a d y like to today.

I think it's the manner in the way we lost that most people are upset about Dave. 3-0 at home to the hammers. If we had lost 1-0 with a late goal we would still have been angry but 3-0.
    I know Chelsea got late goals but they won 3-1 and Arse did scrape a point. Then you look at City 3-1, Liverpool 3-1 United come back to win 2-1. Then we lose 3-0 and ground to what on paper is a poor West Ham and everybody is pissed.

You have to admit is was a game that deserved criticism and makes you worry what's next.

Mikey M
    Mikey we are all upset ,but there is no balance, if this happens in the next three games, then some of the appalling criticism would be justified. Some days when you play poorly, you get no luck either. The worlds best player, according to Lought, Ozil, got marked off the pitch today, it happens. Then you get this bollocks about old players and saying Lamela has done nothing, his hardly played and will take time, as do half a dozen players.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:27

Loughtonguy wrote:so jose makes two subs away from home and tells them to stay up front.

who cares if norwich huffed and puffed. they lost 3 1.
    you can let teams like norwich attack beacause they rarely score.

just remember the specal one did not have over 100 mill to spend this season
    Bit his not our manager and his had plenty to spend, FFA he paid 30 million fir Willian. He got fucking lucky, but no his substitutions won him the game,did they fuck.

vis

Post by vis on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:29

Loughtonguy wrote:
    WOW I wish Alladyce was Spurs manager cos AVB is poo and smells like poo and his mother still dresses him in clothes that smell like poo and he will get us relegated 'cos he is poo.
    Makes me laugh the fact that some Spurs fans seem to take delight in defeat so they can say "told you so" . . . . .

vis

Post by vis on Mon Oct 07 2013, 05:31

Loughtonguy wrote:vis is just being chilidish.
    nobody saying sack avb.

we  just saying dembele and dawson should be dropped

I'm saying sack him. Only 6 points above the relegation zone? He is poo & smells like poo and his mother still dresses him in clothes that smell like poo and he will get us relegated because he is poo . . . . .

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 07 2013, 06:08

think vis is drunk lol.
    adel so bad but got 8 prem goals

meanwhile before todays game towsend had 30 shots no goals
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Oct 07 2013, 06:10

Morrison on form

Morrison's strike against Spurs was his fourth goal of the season, having scored just three last season while on loan at Birmingham

Why didn't we sign Morrison? More league goals then Defoe & Soldado put together . . . . .

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 07 2013, 06:20

If Ade's prediction about him ending the season as top dog comes true.

Many of you hate him (unfairly IMO) but you can't deny our style of play and formation is built for a player like him.

An Ade on form is superior to the rest.

vis

Post by vis on Mon Oct 07 2013, 06:42

Disagree Lought. Darren Bent wipes the floor with Adabadbigtoe. Bent is a natural born scorer . . . .

philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip on Mon Oct 07 2013, 07:14

I am not going to comment on  Lough's childish comments  as  Dave implied if people do not want to Support Spurs and  offer  constructive criticism then they can fck off  else and  support other team. On the other hand it seems to be a typical Lough's wind up which I am really not interested to get involved

To the point the blame is at the door of the manager, everything went wrong today. Ndebele should have been substituted he goes past players then loses the ball, slows down the play basically  he is crap.
    The left side was non-existent, why not  play  Vet instead  and Norton for  Walker who was definitely not  fit.  Why the fck play Ndebele, Walker and Defoe on  Th ursday instead of resting them
    Holby and Sandro should have been involved , basically we were predictable and looked tired no zip.
    AVB has done ok until today, I would put this result to bad day at the office  and let hope AVB will learn from this as we fans  can not go through this kind of humiliation again. Bring on Sandro

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo on Mon Oct 07 2013, 07:28

philip wrote:I am not going to comment on  Lough's childish comments  as  Dave implied if people do not want to Support Spurs and  offer  constructive criticism then they can fck off  else and  support other team. On the other hand it seems to be a typical Lough's wind up which I am really not interested to get involved

To the point the blame is at the door of the manager, everything went wrong today. Ndebele should have been substituted he goes past players then loses the ball, slows down the play basically  he is crap.
    The left side was non-existent, why not  play  Vet instead  and Norton for  Walker who was definitely not  fit.  Why the fck play Ndebele, Walker and Defoe on  Th ursday instead of resting them
    Holby and Sandro should have been involved , basically we were predictable and looked tired no zip.

AVB has done ok until today, I would put this result to bad day at the office  and let hope AVB will learn from this as we fans  can not go through this kind of humiliation again. Bring on Sandro
    Philip, that's all I want is for so called supporters to say why they think it went wrong today. You can't just let 2 goals in all season and then 3 in one game. I'm gutted and I don't want to hear how good other managers or players are, even if the basis is complete bollox.
    It happens every time we have a blip, apparently we have been shit for ages, yet we sit one game off the top of the league. We've heard for weeks that we have to give the players time even though we have done well, but the second we a bad day, those same players are nice not good enough. The most laughable one is if Lamela is worth 30 million, Adel is worth 50, FFS, the kids hardly played and two weeks ago someone said they liked the way he passed and his movement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19 2018, 17:24