The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Tromsø Away Europa League

vis

Tromsø Away Europa League

Post by vis on Tue Nov 26 2013, 09:57

Versus  

At

Thursday 28th November 2013.
    Kick-Off @ 1800hrs GMT.

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    vis

Re: Tromsø Away Europa League

Post by vis on Tue Nov 26 2013, 10:02

Alfheim Stadion

Key facts

Club: Tromsø IL | Opening: 1987 | Capacity: 6,859 (200 standing)

History and description

Alfheim Stadion opened on the 18th of July 1987. The stadium consists of two covered stands at both long sides and one small uncovered stand at one of the ends.

The record attendance of the stadium was set in 1990 when 10,225 people visited a Cup match against Rosenborg. Over the years the stadium saw its capacity reduced due to the elimination of most standing places.

In the summer of 2006, Alfheim Stadium installed an artificial pitch. Until then, the club used to receive regular complaints about the state of their natural pitch that got heavily affected by the winter that sets in early in the north of Norway.
    Getting there

Alfheim Stadion is located toward the east of the small city of Tromsø at less than a kilometre from its city centre. It is an uphill walk from the centre, but will take no more than 15 to 20 minutes.

If coming from the city centre by either car or foot, take the Fredrik Langes Gate uphill, and, shortly after having crossed the Vestregata (at a sort of T-crossing), take the Kongsbakken toward the right. Follow uphill and with a light curve to the left continue onto the Kirkegårdsvegen. Follow for about 500 metres and turn left onto the Alfheimvegen. The stadium will lie shortly ahead on the right. There is limited public parking around the stadium on the day of the match.

Address: Stadionveien 3, 9007 Tromsø
    - See more at: http://www.stadiumguide.com/alfheimstadion/#sthash.raG9V7fV.dpuf

Eat, drink, and sleep

Alfheim Stadion is a short walk away from Tromsø’s  city centre, which offers a good few bars and restaurants. The centre also houses a dozen hotels, which roughly range in price between NOK 600 and NOK 1,000 a night. Click here for an overview of hotels near Alfheim Stadion.

Tickets

Tickets for Tromsø IL games can be bought online, by phone +47 406 10 222, at the Aurora cinema in Tromsø’s city centre, at the Joker store at the stadium, or at the Jekta Storsenter shopping mall near the airport.

A standing place costs NOK 100.00. A seat ranges in price from NOK 180.00 to NOK 300.00.

For more information email billett@til.no.
    - See more at: http://www.stadiumguide.com/alfheimstadion/#sthash.raG9V7fV.dpuf

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    vis

Post by vis on Tue Nov 26 2013, 10:59

Enjoy Tromsø and don't forget the whale spotting. Opps I forgot, we sold super Thudd lmao . . . .

http://www.visittromso.no/en/

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 26 2013, 11:53

gomez
    naughton kaboul chirches fryers

lamela capri dembele towsend

ade defoe.

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Thu Nov 28 2013, 03:15

you really dont know avb lought you think thats the team he go for expect least 6 regulars in v tromso

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 29 2013, 04:13

Tonights team V Tromso - Freidel Naughton Chiriches Dawson Fryers Chadli Dembele Capoue Townsend Sigurdsson Soldado
    Archer, Vertonghen, Fredericks, Holtby, Lamela, McEvoy, Coulthirst

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Fri Nov 29 2013, 05:56

halftime well that was Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 29 2013, 07:22

spurs in europa league wwwww. league cup quarter finals. 4 points of second place. more points on the board then this time last season with bale. LETS SACK HIM lol

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 29 2013, 07:24

brad 6 nothing to do
    naughton 7 steady game
    dawson 2 utter crap caught out so many times.
    chriches 8
    dembele 7 good second half from him
    fryers. 6 wish this guy could cross
    capri 7 bit rusty but done well
    siggy 6 so greedy
    towsend 7 better today
    soldado 6 no service
    vis

Post by vis on Fri Nov 29 2013, 08:05

I bet there are some who are disapointed we won. Icy pitch never not easy and a 0-2 win. Sack the bleedin' manager . . . . .

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Fri Nov 29 2013, 08:13

good job they were utter shit then Very Happy 
    Maximus
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Maximus on Fri Nov 29 2013, 08:20

yeah, not exactly your manc shitty, utd or goons ehh !! still a win will keep the AVB faithful happy for another ten mins..............

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 29 2013, 08:33

its funny how quick they would of come on here if we had not won.....

yet when we win they are nowhere to be seen
    Maximus
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Maximus on Fri Nov 29 2013, 08:54

Loughtonguy wrote:its funny how quick they would of come on here if we had not won.....

Who Lought ????????

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Fri Nov 29 2013, 09:04

yes we blew tromso away, then when i woke up at halftime  i thought yes utd must be quaking in there boots  nine changes yes but still the lacklustre display till an own goal went in .

booooooooooooooooom we back cant wait for utd sunday  = not. Very Happy
    vis

Post by vis on Fri Nov 29 2013, 09:15

cannon 

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 29 2013, 09:30

because last season man u blew us away.

we even had dempsey up front then lol
    Maximus
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Maximus on Fri Nov 29 2013, 09:36

It's this Season that matters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Fri Nov 29 2013, 09:38

to be fair utd battered us second half thank god for the 3 goals first half Very Happy 

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 29 2013, 09:54

and we batterd them at white hart lane but only got the draw
    Maximus
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Maximus on Fri Nov 29 2013, 10:05

Loughtonguy wrote:and we battered them at white hart lane but only got the draw
    so what is your prediction for this game?? are we going to batter them again?????????????? or is it more likely that we fuck up again/ ?????/

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Fri Nov 29 2013, 10:23

lought just Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing 

still on the sticklebacks in a big mans pond ....lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Fri Nov 29 2013, 17:54

Maximus wrote:
    Loughtonguy wrote:its funny how quick they would of come on here if we had not won.....

Who Lought ????????

hes having a dig at me Max sorry lought i cant be on for 24hours a day im hardly ever on on night matches anyway
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Fri Nov 29 2013, 17:57

We won in the end against someone who has been relegated from the Norwigian premier league yeah lets go raving mad still played shit no service for Soldado most times ive seen Townsend pass
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Fri Nov 29 2013, 18:02

Loughtonguy wrote:spurs in europa league  wwwww.  league cup quarter finals. 4 points of second place.   more points on the board then this time last season with bale. LETS SACK HIM lol

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep getting excited because we beat the worse team in ucrapa league 2-0 do u really know whats really funny when redknickers lost the 10 point gap to the gunners every fucker called him but when king AVB loses a 7 point gap and basically says Arsenal will fall apart hes still the messiah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19 2018, 17:33