The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Liverpool Home

MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Re: Liverpool Home

Post by MarkA249 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 05:45

Loughtonguy wrote:we have more points then last season with bale at this stage.
    lets sack him

Ermmm that bus has gone now lought after todays defeat

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 16 2013, 05:46

lloris 5 he looks like hes going to get sent off soon.
    walker5 just runs
    dawson 3 utter crap
    capooue 5 not hes postion but he tried
    naughton 5 awfull first 20 mins but he did recover but then we waste a sub on him
    dembele 1 liverpool best player
    paullino 5 was playing okay untill he harsly got red card
    lennon4 he just stood wide with hands on hes hips waitin for the ball.
    chadi7 he tried and got in some crosses
    sandro 3 he had fitness test before the game.
    soldado 3 had 2 chances and blasted both over

avb why waste a sub on naughton. we 2 down and he does that and keeps the same stystem. then another on towsend. but surley if your bringing him on the chadi comes off.

whats the point of having a 30mill on a player and not use him at home.

now i know its prob baldini who brought all these players

only positive today was holtby who looked like the only one who cared
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 05:47

Loughtonguy wrote:under harry  we lost at home to chelsea 5 1  man c 5 1 arsenal 5 2

it happens.

we had bad luck with injurys

When did we lose at home against Chelsea 5-1 and Arsenal 5-2 under Arry and what on earth has arry got to do with it whos mentioned arry ?

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 16 2013, 05:48

man u lost to man 6 getting thrashed last season at home.

thank god fergie did not get the sack and then they went on to win the league
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 05:55

Loughtonguy wrote:man u lost to man 6 getting thrashed last season at home.

thank god fergie did not get the sack and then they went on to win the league

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao  2 things 1 its not about tottenham and 2 ermmm Fergie was a new manger wasnt he he wasnt at Utd for god knows how long and won numerous titles
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:10

Chris ‏@1chrissmith1 16m
    Best stat I've heard for ages. Liverpool have scored more goals from open play at White Hart Lane this season than Spurs have. #LFC #THFC
    Retweeted by Ben

Sad if this true is it true Lought ?

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:15

spurs have got more points this season at this stage then last season with bale
    hows that for a stat

europa league wwwwww
    beat west ham then we in league cup semi finals
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:16

Here's the true question's guys. How will we do if Levy keeps AVB? More to the point WHO do we get when Levy sacks AVB? And I think he will very soon (possibly after the Bubble Blowers Cup game) as Levy will not be happy with 2 such heavy defeats against teams we are meant to be competing against . . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:18

we will be fine when we get our defence back

verts chirches kaboul all out .

avb made a mistake getting rid of ekotto
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:22

Loughtonguy wrote:spurs have got more points this season at this stage then last season with bale
    hows that for a stat

europa league   wwwwww
    beat west ham then we in league cup semi finals

Europa league group was piss poor Halifax town could of won that group ermmmmm didnt west ham smash us 3-0 at home thats no for gone conclusion

W are the only team in the premier league not too have a shot on target for god knows how long hows that for a stat
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:23

tottenhamtalk1 12m
    I love spurs more then I like avb, if him being sacked means our shitness will go away I'm all for it.

this is same as my feelings
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:26

vis wrote:Here's the true question's guys. How will we do if Levy keeps AVB? More to the point WHO do we get when Levy sacks AVB? And I think he will very soon (possibly after the Bubble Blowers Cup game) as Levy will not be happy with 2 such heavy defeats against teams we are meant to be competing against . . . . . .

keeps AVB mid table million dollar question that VIS who we get

Capello ?

Laudrup ?

F De Boer?

C Gross ?

M Jol ?

S Clarke ?
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:27

Mark we were also the team who got the most saves out of a 'keeper ever against the barcodes. Stats, stats & stats again eh? Something is wrong as when we lose we lose very badly. I do think Levy will sack AVB soon. For me that would be a bad move but Levy often pulls a white rabbit out the hat. So many good players but so many poor performances. Is it AVB or is it the players? Both maybe? Difficult times for our team indeed . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:37

vis wrote:Mark we were also the team who got the most saves out of a 'keeper ever against the barcodes. Stats, stats & stats again eh? Something is wrong as when we lose we lose very badly. I do think Levy will sack AVB soon. For me that would be a bad move but Levy often pulls a white rabbit out the hat. So many good players but so many poor performances. Is it AVB or is it the players? Both maybe? Difficult times for our team indeed . . . .

Vis your right poor finishing against barcodes and Cardiff but we managed to win that one but its our closest rivals yes City are on a different planet at home but 6-0 Spammers at home 3-0 without even a proper striker and today with no shot on target.

I know it looks like im loving the result today so AVB gets sacked but im not its hurts how shocking we are and certain people on here cant see how bad we r

Post by totalytot on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:45

We were a team.....and I use that word loosely....that looked scared from the off and with no plan.

In the first half hour I lost count of the number of times we gave the ball away and ran straight in to players the worst offender was Lennon.

Sure the ref was shit and it was unfortunate that Paulinio got the red although when you look at it in slowmo it was very high but the scousers came to play and fight from the start we didn't and that's the biggest dissapointment for me.

Sadly we make the poor sides look good and the good sides even better, so something has to change or our season will fade into nothing.

We still have the quarters of the "league cup" and the next stage of the Europa league to look forward to but they all go up a leval now so we have to up our game on all fronts.

Mikey M

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:58

mark you need think bigger with those names on your list capello mayb rest are dogshite.
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 07:00

LOVELOVEROCKET wrote:mark you need think bigger with those names on your list capello mayb rest are dogshite.

not me who wants them just names who could take over ive no idea

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 16 2013, 07:09

capello lol anyone remember how negative he was for england
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 07:11

Loughtonguy wrote:capello lol    anyone remember how negative he was for england

lol!  wtf we actually agree on something

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 16 2013, 07:16

Benoit Assou-EkottoVerified account ‏@AssouEkotto

What a game tonight....happy to see my man @E_Adebayor (LOL) pic.twitter.com/6hsnFaJLCQ
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Dec 16 2013, 07:37

Tottenham outcasts Emmanuel Adebayor and Benoit Assou-Ekotto have risked the wrath of the club and its fans after appearing to mock Sunday's 5-0 defeat by Liverpool.

Assou-Ekotto, currently on loan at QPR, posted a picture of himself and the exiled striker smiling and holding up five fingers between them.

The defender captioned the picture on Twitter - retweeted thousands of times - with: "What a game tonight....happy to see my man @E_Adebayor (LOL)'."

Questioned by fans over the gesture, Assou-Ekotto replied: "It's just a sign between him and me ... it's just me and my friend, that's all."

Luis Suarez scored twice at White Hart Lane as Liverpool inflicted Spurs' worst home loss in 16 years, moving back up to second in the process.

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Mon Dec 16 2013, 07:42

trouble is best managers will be at the world cup and limit who we could get .

jochaim low, van de gaul , ect ect.

apart from england capello done ok englands a poison chalice anyhow

no manager could manage them arsewipes - england.

ps. i dont want capello either.

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 16 2013, 07:52

poach the guy from southampton lol

im hearing hiddink just took a job

i wouldnt mind rafa lol he knows the prem inside out

made chelsea play good football

Post by totalytot on Mon Dec 16 2013, 08:30

If we have to get a new manager I would be happy with Hoddle and Venables as a team. We never had the depth or class of player when they were here before and I feel certain those two guys have such knowledge of football and the style that Tottenham play.

I think Venables would strengthen the back and Hoddle with his considerable skill would bring out the best in our young talent.

I would love to see them get the job but I don't see it happening as Levy will go for a foreigner again and lets be honest his choices so far have not been very good.

But not Cappello or Eriksen please they both fucked up England and we would be back to square one. I would rather have Redknapp back rather than them and I don't want him either.

Anyway this is just rumours and I personally think Levy wont do anything until at least January and more probably in the summer.

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19 2018, 17:30