The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

god only knows

nhg72
    4th Division
    4th Division

god only knows

Post by nhg72 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:05

Been I while since last visit but what can I say about today ?
    Absolutely sick about the whole set up today there was no fight in the team the back 4 were so open and exposed you could run a bus through the 2 centre backs and out 2 full backs were pushing to far upfeild
    I hold my hands up and said give avb a chance but now I feel that something major has to be done at the lane
    We have slowly declined this season but we should be up there with the best of them
    If we cut our losses now who can we get to make the mighty spurs playing with
    some belief and the fans sit and watch the full 90 minutes with out walking out
    We have crossed some strange boundary's and there is some troubled times at the lane
    We need a new direction anyone for noddle ?
    vis

Re: god only knows

Post by vis on Mon Dec 16 2013, 06:22

The back 4 in fairness consisted of a central midfielder & Naughton. But in truth we were crap NHG. Good to see ya again even though times are troubled . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)
    nhg72
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by nhg72 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 07:11

How do you feel about speculation about certain individuals who have been linked with the spurs job if avb does not come up with he goods
    I feel gutted that spurs with all the talent they have we can't perform as a unit
    Soldado I feel sorry for today he done OK with the limited service
    He also showed that he can be a little physical I truly believe he will come good but will it be in the nick of time
    We need to address issues across the board vlad has started to show glimpses of his capabilities and why we prised him away
    If only we had the king at the back if only
    Been looking at tweets from sugar and as always he speaks as he finds
    Avb out ,the way we are going at the moment its not a question that may surprise people
    We have a lot of tradition with some of the most passionate supporters in the world but we seem to be losing faith rapidly
    We need to take stock of the way we play and sort out the tactics avb needs to go back to basics
    If we continue like we are then who will take the helm of a depleted army of fans and team
    nhg72
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by nhg72 on Mon Dec 16 2013, 07:21

Any more news avb sacked and cappelo in
    Come on more info would be appreciated ASAP
    Merry Christmas eh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22 2017, 13:48