The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

IF

IF

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 16 2013, 10:53

avb gets the sack. who should we go for.

Hiddink. think hes just taken a job
    klinsman. not for me. he needed hes hand held when he was at germany. usa are no better then they was 4 years ag
    Hoddle. talks a good game but levy sacked him. plus he tried to play 352 and brought in loads of old players.

Pleat. he always leaves us above arsenal apart from hes last caretaker spell.
    if you listen to him on radio 5 talksport he talks sence. he loves the club and maybe he could get the best out of this sqaud. 87 season had us playing the best football we played i have ever seen.

rafa now he would be my choice. he knows the prem inside out. hes won trophys. he had chelsea playing better then they now. he had chelsea fans on hes back every game but still done well last season.

Pochettino hes got southampton playing good football but so did nigel atkins plus 1 win in 5. would be a gamble

roberto martinaz. but doubt everton would let him go
    Pochettino

Re: IF

Post by totalytot on Tue Dec 17 2013, 00:18

Most of those you have mentioned are in jobs already so aren't going to leave.

I said on another post on here that I would like to see Hoddle and Venables take the job at least until the end of this season. I think they would be great as a team. Venables as the master of tactics as he showed when England manager when we were playing some of our best football and Hoddle with his skill getting the best out of the younger new talent we have.

I know they were both fired at Spurs but there were reasons other than our football at least that was true of Venables and his row with Sugar. However neither had the squad and the talent we have now.

Mikey M
    vis

Post by vis on Tue Dec 17 2013, 03:28

Mikey a lot of fans are saying Hoodle (not with Venebles as of yet) but my one doubt is how long both have been out of management at the highest level. Levy will doubtless go for another short term fix. A lot of people are mentioning the Argentinian Marcelo Bielsa who, apparently, is available . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Post by seebee1944 on Tue Dec 17 2013, 03:34

Juand Ramos is apparantly in the frame as well.
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 on Tue Dec 17 2013, 03:35

:
    seebee1944 wrote:

Juand Ramos is apparantly in the frame as well.

lmao lmao lmao  So is Gross
    vis

Post by vis on Tue Dec 17 2013, 03:36

Anyone for Santini . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Post by BazSpur on Tue Dec 17 2013, 08:54

The Godfather is looking for a job.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower
    vis

Post by vis on Tue Dec 17 2013, 08:57

BMJ back at The Lane. Merry Christmas and a happy new year indeedy . . . . .

Post by totalytot on Tue Dec 17 2013, 10:22

No thanks. He's been fired from every club he's been at since he left us. 4 I think.

Mikey M
    vis

Post by vis on Tue Dec 17 2013, 10:25

Bit like Hoddle then Mikey . . . . .

lmao 

Get 

Post by totalytot on Tue Dec 17 2013, 10:33

vis wrote:Bit like Hoddle then Mikey . . . . .

lmao 

Get 

TOUCHE!!!
    vis

Post by vis on Tue Dec 17 2013, 10:37

LOL and I thank you & exit stage left. Ta da . . . . . .

wurp 

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 17 2013, 10:47

the jolers right lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22 2017, 13:48