The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

ade

vis

Re: ade

Post by vis on Sat Jan 18 2014, 08:55

Let's see how is doing come the end of February Lought . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Post by totalytot on Sun Jan 19 2014, 10:37

When he scores 143 goals for Spurs LIKE DEFOE has you can say that. But don't say "Ade's done more for Spurs than Defoe has EVER done because it's not true!!

I know he's your favourite man Lought but he's a long way to go before he can be on the same level as a goal scorer like Defoe WAS not now so much but he has been a great striker for us in the past. You don't score 143 goals for one club without having a certain amount of real ability.

Ade has ability when he want's to  but he only shows it in small doses and is not consistent or reliable and he certainly doesn't give a toss about Spurs unlike Defoe who loves the club.          When Defoe first came to us he was reliable and consistent and scored some spectacular goals.

Mikey M

Post by totalytot on Mon Jan 20 2014, 01:34

You Slag Defoe off all the time Lought but never mention the shit that Ade gives this club with his pay demands and late arrivals back, and don't bring up his brother who he never liked or spoke to for years. AVB knew he was being used by Ade that's why he didn't play him.

The 143 goals Defoe scored are just for us he has scored over 200 all together and as I said in another post he is the 14th highest premier league scorer since it was formed. Not bad for a "shit" striker eh?

Mikey M
    vis

Post by vis on Thu Jan 23 2014, 04:32

Tourre & Hazard midfielders. Wellback less games? Who the hell is Goofy lol? And shows he misses over 50% of his chances !!! Opps . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Post by totalytot on Thu Jan 23 2014, 09:09

Shame he didn't do it last year instead of falling abouit laughing, we might have finished 4th.

Mikey M
    vis

Post by vis on Thu Feb 13 2014, 10:38

How's he doing in the all time stats Lought? Up to joint 5th yet with Defoe? That'll take him some time me thinks . . . . .

Post by seebee1944 on Thu Feb 13 2014, 23:19

On his day yes but there's always a nagging doubt that he won't turn up.
    vis

Post by vis on Fri Feb 14 2014, 04:47

He is playing well at present & scoring goals (which as a striker he should be and is paid handsomely to do), but as Seebee so rightfully points out will he continue? He's more moody than a classroom of PMT inflicted teenage schoolgirls !!! Love him to prove me wrong but we shall see . . . . . .

Post by seebee1944 on Fri Feb 14 2014, 21:24

You've confused me, according to the stats above, last season he scored 5 goals in 26 games and honestly he didn't play well (apart from Newcastle & Chelsea) and remember the penalty. I'm not having a go because he can be brilliant but not often enough. He is going through a purple patch at present and I agree pray he doesnt get injured.

Post by BazSpur on Sun Feb 16 2014, 04:05

Same old, same old. I rest my case.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27 2017, 15:48