The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

gomez

gomez

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 27 2014, 02:38

@GOMESNUMBER1: Good morning! Of To Eindhoven ! God bless you all

good luck to gomez. he was awesome in the season we got champions league.

Re: gomez

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Mon Jan 27 2014, 02:59

THANK FUCK THAT CUNT COST US 25 POINTS 1 SEASON  Very Happy Very Happy 
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Jan 27 2014, 06:30

Ditto LLR thank F***. No more "ghost" goals . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean on Tue Jan 28 2014, 01:53

He does not expect to leave in this transfer window. Anyway, I do not expect Brad to be around for much longer so wouldn't it make sense to hang on to Gomez as our number two keeper?. I have also read that Lloris might consider his future at the end of the season should we miss out on the Champions League spot. Bloody Champions League, players do not want to sign if you are not in it, don't want to stay if you miss out getting into it, what has happened to the days when players were just proud to play for a club no matter where you were in the table, Blanchflower, Greaves, Hoddle etc?. None of those players and others from those days gone by said, I am off if we don't make the European Cup, as it was back then, get's on my nerves.

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Tue Jan 28 2014, 02:01

id rather have a good player who put in a shift ever match than a world class player who only turns up now then .

team ethic over individaul talent any day , before you say we miss bale we same place now in prem if we had bale playing for us now.

you get a player scoring 20 plus goals - over clubs come sniffing anyhow rather the 20 goals shared out over season between team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20 2017, 18:52