The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Do you think? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Do you think? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Do you think? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Do you think? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Do you think? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Do you think? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Do you think? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Do you think? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Do you think? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Do you think? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Do you think?

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Do you think? Empty Do you think?

Post by Boltjean Thu Feb 27 2014, 06:33

Do you think we will get fourth?.
    Our last eleven games.
    Cardiff home
    Chelsea away
    Arsenal home
    Southampton home
    Liverpool away
    Sunderland home
    W.B.A away
    Fulham home
    Stoke away
    West Ham away
    Aston Villa home
    Liverpool's last eleven games.
    Southampton away
    Man United away
    Cardiff away
    Spurs home
    West Ham away
    Man City home
    Norwich away
    Chelsea home
    Crystal Palace away
    Newcastle home
    Sunderland home
    HOW MANY POINT'S FOR US AND LIVERPOOL ? I think we will get 20 from our remaining games and that Liverpool will get 26 points and that fourth spot.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Do you think? Empty Re: Do you think?

Post by totalytot Thu Feb 27 2014, 09:16

I don't think there is much chance of us getting fourth now Len. 6 points behind L'Pool they are playing well and more likely to go further ahead.
    We will more likely finish 6th or 7th.

A season that had so much promise dissapoints again.

I have been watching Bales goals in Real Madrids last few games he is on fire at the moment and scored 2 again tonight. His goal on Saturday was a real cracker from about 30 yards out screamed in the top corner. They were the goals he was scoring for us last season and how we miss them now.

I would give all the rubbish we bought in the summer back to have him playing for us again. He's that one touch of real class that we don't have anymore.

Those who said at the beggining of the season that now he's gone we can start to play as a team and others will score the goals were totaly misguided.

Still he's not coming back so what's the point in dreaming.The trouble is if we unearth another star in the future we know we won't hang on to him for long.

I digress. The answer to your original question Len is no I don't think we have a chance of 4th especially as the games we have in March are pretty tough to say the least.

Mikey M
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Thu Feb 27 2014, 20:40

4th  we only get that twice under arry when we was playing well .

15 pts with them remaining fixtures left. grand total of - 65pts  Sad 

pool prob get 21pts out there remaining fixtures.

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Fri Feb 28 2014, 06:09

As you say Mikey we do miss Bale. Berbatov, Modric, Bale, all in the past now, but I would like to know how can we aim high when we can not hold onto the players we need to get us to the top?. When you think about it, Arsenal have also lost some great players in the past but still manage to mount a challenge for the Premiership title and the Champions League. What are they doing that we are not?. I suppose one thing that stands out is there board have always been loyal to Wenger, no they have not won the Champions League, but they have had plenty of chances to do so. Loyalty, I do not see any of that at Spurs, Levy not showing managers any, and the players not showing any to the club with words like I want out if we do not qualify for the Champions League. I am afraid we will never see Spurs winning any major honours in our lifetime Mikey, but we were blessed when we saw the greatest manager this club has ever had lead the greatest team in our history to the double.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 04:48