The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Tue Sep 26 2017, 19:04 by BazSpur

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Cardiff City

vis

Cardiff City

Post by vis on Sat Mar 01 2014, 22:20

Versus  

At

Sunday 02nd March 2014.
    Kick-Off @ 16:30hrs GMT

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Re: Cardiff City

Post by BazSpur on Sun Mar 02 2014, 02:24

[color:49cd=#000099]Gotta win this one surely.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower

Post by totalytot on Sun Mar 02 2014, 03:44

The trouble is Baz it's another team fighting relegation like Norwich.

We should win this comfortably but I wouldn't bet on it.

Mikey M

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Sun Mar 02 2014, 04:43

IF WE LOSE THIS THEN MOST THIS TEAM WANT SELLING . NO LESS THAN 3 GOALS BY US WOULD BE A UTTER PISS TAKE. BUT BEING SPURS WE FIND A WAY FUCKING IT UP PROB.
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Mar 03 2014, 03:07

Team News - Tottenham v Cardiff (16:30 GMT)

Tottenham make two changes to the side that beat Dnipro in the Europa League as Aaron Lennon and Paulinho come into the midfield in place of the injured Christian Eriksen and Sandro.

Cardiff boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer makes six changes following his side's 4-0 thumping against Hull last weekend. Craig Bellamy returns from suspension, while Gary Medel, Aron Gunnarsson and Kim Bo-kyung return to the midfield.

Tottenham XI: Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen, Fryers; Lennon, Dembele, Paulinho, Townsend; Adebayor, Soldado

Cardiff XI: Marshall, Caulker, Turner, Medel, Campbell, Kim, Gunnarsson, Cala, Fabio, Bellamy, John

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Mon Mar 03 2014, 05:26

BY GOD THAT WAS HARD WORK WE NEED SPENT AGAIN IN SUMMER WE WAY OFF AS A TEAM.

PS. GOD HELP US IN THE RUN IN ...............ITS NOT GOING BE PRETTY.
    vis

Post by vis on Mon Mar 03 2014, 05:33

Well 3 points is 3 points but that was yet another game that was hard work to watch . . . . .

vis

Post by vis on Mon Mar 03 2014, 06:22

Good to see Soldildo score and nice to see Spurs 1 V 0 "another team". Soldado (not a penalty LOL) . . . .

Post by totalytot on Mon Mar 03 2014, 07:01

A win is a win I guess but as LLR said I'M not looking forward to the run in.

We just don't put these teams away especially when Hull walloped them last week and Norwich beat us 1-0 and got hammered by villa today.

I look forward to the games and then lose interest when we start playing as it's really hard work for us supporters.

As Vis said it was good to see Soldado score and it was a well taken goal aswell I just hope it's the beginning of a run as he owes us big time.

Mikey M

Post by seebee1944 on Mon Mar 03 2014, 23:14

We seem to be abusing Arthur Rowes style into push and stroll, the one time we moved the ball quickly we scored. As you all said great to see Soldado score from open play and a win is a win is 3 points.

Post by chris_the_yid on Tue Mar 04 2014, 10:15

clean sheet and 3 points.
    if we play like this against the chavs we will get a hiding

Post by BazSpur on Wed Mar 05 2014, 01:26

Welcome to the board Chris.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

AUDERE EST FACERE............TO DARE IS TO DO

"When it is played at its best, football remains the greatest game of all.
    And Tottenham, so close to my heart, is still to me the greatest club." - Bill Nicholson

'Hoddle a luxury? It's the bad players who are a luxury.'

'If Ossie Ardiles had gone to Arsenal, they would have had him marking the goalkeeper or something.' Danny Blanchflower
    vis

Post by vis on Wed Mar 05 2014, 05:13

Hiya Chris good to see you posting my friend. Yup we really need to up our game against Cheatski otherwise they won't need "ghost goals" this time . . . . .

Post by totalytot on Wed Mar 05 2014, 23:23

The only good thing is that Chelsea struggle to score goals and just do enough to win. On the other side we tend to get hammered by the top teams.

I worry about our defence against that formidable midfield of theirs. They have so much talent to call on.

I just hope it's a good game and we sneak at least a point but I don't think I could take another 5 goal battering.

ps Welcome Chris glad you have joined a top forum.

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 23 2018, 13:19