The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Another manager candidate?

Another manager candidate?

Post by seebee1944 on Wed Mar 19 2014, 03:02

So AVB has been announced as new manager at Zenit with it being reported that the man he replaces, Luciano Spalletti could come to WHL. Can't see that somehow but apparantly he is mates with Baldini.

Re: Another manager candidate?

Post by totalytot on Wed Mar 19 2014, 19:13

seebee1944 wrote:

So AVB has been announced as new manager at Zenit with it being reported that the man he replaces, Luciano Spalletti could come to WHL. Can't see that somehow but apparantly he is mates with Baldini.

The last thing we need is another Baldini suggestion. He's just wasted 110 mil and put us back ten years.

And AVB at Zenit I don't think he'll last a year there.

Mikey M
    vis

Post by vis on Thu Mar 20 2014, 06:01

And we are linked with the Southampton manager. How inspiring lol . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Post by totalytot on Fri Mar 21 2014, 01:16

I read today that tiny tim expects to be here next season and says he wants the say on transfers. He certainly doesn't lack confidence I just wish he could instill that in the players.

Mikey M

Post by seebee1944 on Fri Mar 21 2014, 02:42

Deadwood can't make his mind up about the current players so giving him a transfer budget is folly.
    Team selection is a mystery, take Soldado, after he scored against Cardiff nice but was full of praise and how he had complete faith in him. Then prompty plays him for 16 mins in the next couple of games.
    Tactics are non existent, take Sunday, Sagna was booked very early on so surely it would have been wise to ask Townsend to start running at him for at least a time. But no, we play without anyone on the left and gave him a trouble free period until Ade had the sense to start taking him on.
    He is also becoming very petulent first with his public outburst about the players, then a spat with the Benfica coach and again Sunday with the throwing of his gilet.
    I'm sorry I just can't warm to the man.

Post by totalytot on Fri Mar 21 2014, 06:54

The man has not got a clue. Today against Benfica when we need the best players to try to get goals he leaves out our best passer of a ball in Eriksen and Ade who is the only one scoring at the moment.

With Levy at the helm I wouldn't be surprised if he gave him the job full time.

Mikey M
    vis

Post by vis on Fri Mar 21 2014, 07:59

It beggars believe Mikey yet so many Spurs fans are celebrating limping out of another competition tonight . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Post by chris_the_yid on Sat Mar 22 2014, 08:23

seebee1944 wrote:
     Deadwood can't make his mind up about the current players so giving him a transfer budget is folly.
     Team selection is a mystery, take Soldado, after he scored against Cardiff nice but was full of praise and how he had complete faith in him. Then prompty plays him for 16 mins in the next couple of games.
    Tactics are non existent, take Sunday, Sagna was booked very early on so surely it would have been wise to ask Townsend to start running at him for at least a time. But no, we play without anyone on the left and gave him a trouble free period until Ade had the sense to start taking him on.
    He is also becoming very petulent first with his public outburst about the players, then a spat with the Benfica coach and again Sunday with the throwing of his gilet.
    I'm sorry I just can't warm to the man.

agree with this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27 2017, 15:46