The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

How many?

How many?

Post by totalytot on Tue Apr 15 2014, 06:03

Just read we are favs to sign Foster from Birmingham as Lloris is going to PSG in the summer. Also Eriksen has hinted that he could be leaving at the end of the season.

How many will we have left come the start of next season? Not many of the top names I don't think. Notice I said top names as apposed to top players as most of them can leave as far as I'm concerned other than Eriksen the rest have been very ordinary in my book.

Mikey M

Re: How many?

Post by superkaboul on Tue Apr 15 2014, 11:25

its funny that jake and hudd leave spurs and get to a cup final lol
    and our lot limp out of all the cups.

i think llloris will go.
    verts is as good as gone. eriksen i really hope this boy stays. hes so good.
    soldado can go. he looks so disintrested at times compared to kane who runs hes socks off.

i want danny rose to go. capoue im not botherd if he stays or goes.

i just hope lloris chirches eriksen lamela all stay.

Post by totalytot on Tue Apr 15 2014, 23:23

They can all go as far as I'm concerned they have just used us as a shop window although they haven't done their reputations any good with their displays this season.

I agree that we must try and keep Eriksen he is real class and the only success this season but I think his performances in the latter part of the season have made other clubs take note and I'm sure there will be bids.

Interesting that he was being watched by clubs all over Europe for a couple of years yet no one took a punt. Now we bring him in for what was a good price for todays market of 11 mil.now he wants to leave.... allegedly. He is certainly the only one of the new buys that showed any talent this year. I would expect if he goes his price would have gone up which is more than you can say for the rest who will all be a lot less than we paid.

Roma want Lamella at a cut price, Soldado will probably go back to Spain for a lot less than we paid. They must have seen us coming with an open cheque book last summer. So much for the great wheeler dealer Levy thinks he is.

Mikey M

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Wed Apr 16 2014, 03:09

THE NEW MANAGER WILL WANT TO LOOK AT THEM FIRST IN PRE SEASON AND SEE WHO HE WANTS TO KEEP .  WE NEED TO SLIMLINE THE SQUAD. LENNON DAWS JUST SIGNED NEW CONTRACTS SO THERE GOING NO WERE FAST. LAMELA  BOUGHT FOR 30M UNSURE WHATS GOING HAPPEN WITH HIM ID TAKE CASH /PLAYER EXCHANGE IF DECENT ENOUGH PLAYER - IE. LEFT BACK OR STRIKER.

GOMES NAUGHTON LIVERMORE ROSE KABOUL FALQUE . SELL.

BRING HOLTBY BACK. ONLY.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22 2017, 13:48