The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» Not been here for a while
Fri Feb 24 2017, 18:34 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Fri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

» story so far ?
Thu Nov 20 2014, 03:20 by vis

» southampton team news
Wed Oct 08 2014, 09:47 by superkaboul

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Affiliates

I forgot my password

This Season

vis

This Season

Post by vis on Tue May 13 2014, 08:17

Well my friends it's been an odd season to say the least. After yet another false dawn with the anticipation that the Bale money gave us, the plethora of new signings & the hope that AVB in a 2nd season could build on the season before and then the cold realization that things weren't as great as we hoped and then the joy of Smug Shitwood getting the main mans post. Only at Spurs eh? I suppose 6th is not too shabby but I think we all thought deep down we could do better than that but it was the lack of real cup success was a real sickener for me. And now the deep joy of the 4 yearly embarrassment of a World Cup to get through before August rolls around again. I hope you all have a good summer my friends and that you & your loved ones stay well. Hopefully there will still be a few posters around to keep things going in here come the seasons start and we can all dream the dream again, for however long lol, and once more jump aboard the roller coaster that is Tottenham Hotspur FC.
    Vis is over & out . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Re: This Season

Post by seebee1944 on Tue May 13 2014, 18:52

Yup a season that started with great expectations and ended in bleak hall. Glad it's over in one respect but there should be lots to talk about during the summer new manager/new players ? However I don't subscribe to the current pessimism surrounding a lot of supporters, rather I am at present a disillusioned optimist.

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET on Tue May 13 2014, 20:47

ONE WORD - SHITE. ANOTHER BAD CHOICE AS MANAGER WILL TOTALLY SEND ME OVER THE EDGE.

PS. NOT SURE BEING A LIFELONG FAN I CAN INDURE ANOTHER SEASON AND BROKEN PROMISES.  Sad

Post by seebee1944 on Tue May 13 2014, 23:15

Lifelong fans are just that, you'll be back for more of the roller coaster that is supporting Spurs.
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 on Wed May 14 2014, 01:49

Over the years of our sparring you finished lower down in the league, but I cannot recall a season when I have looked up the Seven Sisters Road and seen one cock up follow the previous one.

Look on the bright side - its over.

vis

Post by vis on Wed May 14 2014, 05:17

anicoll5 wrote:Over the years of our sparring you finished lower down in the league, but I cannot recall a season when I have looked up the Seven Sisters Road and seen one cock up follow the previous one.  

Look on the bright side - its over.

Smug git . . . . .

“I have been here since I was a boy, I have always considered it my Club and have always found it hard to imagine wearing the shirt of another team," Ledley King 2012 (any Spurs fan would say the same)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26 2017, 18:22