The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Something That May Cheer You Up EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Something That May Cheer You Up EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Something That May Cheer You Up EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Something That May Cheer You Up EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Something That May Cheer You Up EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Something That May Cheer You Up EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Something That May Cheer You Up EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Something That May Cheer You Up EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Something That May Cheer You Up EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Something That May Cheer You Up Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Something That May Cheer You Up

vis
    vis

Something That May Cheer You Up Empty Something That May Cheer You Up

Post by vis Mon Apr 16 2012, 08:51

OK so those of you who may follow my posts will know that last Summer the family Vis adopted/got adopted (by) a scrawny lil cat we ended up calling Jaspar. Now this lil dude is a welcome addition to Chez Vis. But the cat is a proper hunter. We have taken him to the vets to have his balls off, which should slow him up a bit, yet still he hunts. I reckon it's to do with our rural locaation and handy prey on his doorstep. I will say he very rarely kills and when a dead 'un is found it's shock rather then mortal wounds. Over the last few weeks, with spring in the air, he has bought home to us 3 live bolters (baby bunnys). On a Monday evening I have a few lads round and we sit and drink beer and play cards. Crib & 9 card brag as a rule. On a card night a couple of weeks ago he bought home a live 'un and it was hilarious to see people throw their cards up and chase the cat & bolter arond the room.
    Anyhow, this evening I have decieded to get in the bath and wash the footie blues away. I have gone up and put the bath on and stood having a pee lost in a solemn world of my own when something small, furry and rabbit shaped appeared from behind the toilet, dashed between my legs and bolted along the landing into Mrs Vis & my bedroom. Boom. LOL I have to admit I was shocked (and may have utterd an expletive or several), but managed not to spray the seat. Obviously el catto Vis has bought it home to us earlier stunned and then lost intrest. After that it was a case of find the bunny, catch it and get it back into the orchard asap. And all the time Jaspar the cat is in with mini-Vis (my lad) purring away and acting like King S*** of Turd Mountain ! As I said a welcome addition but I am waiting for Summer when the bolters grow & get too big for him to bring home . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Something That May Cheer You Up Empty Re: Something That May Cheer You Up

Post by BazSpur Mon Apr 16 2012, 09:37

Hmm unusual that Vis as Toms are known not to be prolific hunters as in the wild it's the Queens who do the hunting. The Toms main job is to procreate. We have 2 female cats and they are deadly hunters. We have had a whole array of presents laid at our door. From Rats, Moles, Voles, Mice, Pigeons and a whole load of birds of all kinds including a fully grown pheasant. I came home one day to see the older cat wrestling with a Sparrow Hawk which eventually got away and flew off. Cats are indeed the deadliest of hunters.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed May 02 2012, 08:00

Here we go one neutered Tom that bought home YET another live 'un this evening. Yet another cutie thumber/bolter. This is me & mini-vis after having caught said Thumper under the bed. The carrier bag is for when the bolters get too big & fast and only the mixi ones come home Cookin Fat . . . . . .

Something That May Cheer You Up 564177_415265265159616_100000284371909_1540096_893509471_n
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed May 02 2012, 08:02

Cute as fek eh . . . . .
    Cookin Fat . . . . . ..

Something That May Cheer You Up 562778_415262811826528_100000284371909_1540092_1181745948_n
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed May 02 2012, 20:53

Tell Jaspar to take it easy Vis - Is he available for hire ?

Got a weasel in the garden at the moment who is causing mayhem !!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed May 02 2012, 22:05

We've got a Weasel at Spurs too Nic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 22:23