The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bale EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bale EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bale EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bale EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bale EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bale EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bale EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bale EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bale EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bale Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+7
DJSR
LOVELOVEROCKET
BazSpur
vis
djfitzo
seebee1944
totalytot
11 posters

Bale

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Bale Empty Bale

Post by totalytot Thu Jul 18 2013, 18:50

The Bale transfer has started again. This time it's Utd and they will offer 60mil when they sell Rooney to Chelsea.

I wont be happy until the season has started and it's September 1st. and he is still with us I HOPE !!

If we don't bring in a couple of strikers  he may wonder where the club is going and if he feels it has no real ambition he may leave and quite frankly who would blame him.

We drew 1-1 with Swindon in the week and who scored Bale.Our current strikers can't score against Swindon and we have to rely on him again.

Mikey M
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Bale Empty Re: Bale

Post by seebee1944 Thu Jul 18 2013, 22:54

Large pinch of salt methiks.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Fri Jul 19 2013, 01:01

And here's what proper papers print

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10187573/Tottenham-refuse-to-sell-Gareth-Bale-at-any-price-this-summer-as-Manchester-United-linked-with-60m-bid.html

vis
    vis

Post by vis Fri Jul 19 2013, 04:44

It's what happens when you have a player other clubs covet. Goes with the territory of being a good player. A lot of it is meeja bullshine and some is other clubs press people spinning a wish story . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Jul 19 2013, 08:26

I think he'll still be here at the start of the season. Next season? Who knows.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Jul 23 2013, 22:40

When will FIFA do something about this f*cking paper MARCA?

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2013-07-23/spanish-media-real-madrid-have-agreed-a-deal-with-tottenham-winger-gareth-bale/

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jul 23 2013, 23:40

Fukwits. They're worse than the Sun.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Jul 24 2013, 00:02

BazSpur wrote:Fukwits. They're worse than the Sun.

Thing is Baz, they reported a fortnight ago that bale stormed into Levy's office and demanded a transfer. We all know that Real are using Marca do to this blatant tapping up and yet the governing bodies do f*ck all about it and meanwhile Real have not even made a bid, at least Manure have put in a firm offer from Flabby gas.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24 2013, 02:42

but we tap players up aswell
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Jul 24 2013, 05:27

Not by using a newspaper that is the mouth piece of a club that is funded, possibly, illegally by bankrupt Spanish banks Lought . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Jul 24 2013, 06:18

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23425393
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Wed Jul 24 2013, 06:50

I have to admit to being a lot more concerned about him leaving in the last 24 hours.
    The rumours are stronger now than they have ever been not just from the Spanish paper Marca but most of the media and TV and radio stations are reporting that the deal is done for a world record fee.

Even AVB's interview was more we want him to stay rather than he's going nowhere.

He's also not playing in tomorrows game.

I just feel he's gone and Spurs are delaying as long as possible to make the announcement because the moral of the team would not be good for this tournament out in Hong Kong.

Remember Paulino said he needed assurances that Bale was staying before he signed.

We have to wait and see but the signs are ominous. Why did we buy a left sided player in Chidl?

Mikey M
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Wed Jul 24 2013, 07:47

paulinho , nacer , soldado for bale waiting on soldado deal to go thru so spurs can let bale go is another option.

spurs going for players who score so bale wont be missed in goals dept. hope thats not the case though.affraid 
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Wed Jul 24 2013, 07:52

Mikey the BBC report on AVB that I linked to was far from encouraging. More a plea then a positive statement . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jul 24 2013, 08:10

Well fella's, as I have been saying on the facebook pages to goons that have been gloating since the end of the season over the possibility that bale may go. "If he goes, he goes and there is feck all we can do about it." Greaves, Hoddle, Gazza, Berbatoss, Scumball etc all gone before. We will do what we've always done...............GET ON WITH IT. No player or manager for that matter is bigger than the club as has been proved in the past. We will move on because we have to, we have no choice. If he goes, we will get a big fat cheque as well. Someone else will step up to the plate as they always do. I won't lose any sleep over it.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24 2013, 08:13

levy and avb have said he will stay. thats good enough for me.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Jul 24 2013, 08:17

totalytot wrote:
     I have to admit to being a lot more concerned about him leaving in the last 24 hours.
    The rumours are stronger now than they have ever been not just from the Spanish paper Marca but most of the media and TV and radio stations are reporting that the deal is done for a world record fee.

Even AVB's interview was more we want him to stay rather than he's going nowhere.

He's also not playing in tomorrows game.

I just feel he's gone and Spurs are delaying as long as possible to make the announcement because the moral of the team would not be good for this tournament out in Hong Kong.

Remember Paulino said he needed assurances that Bale was staying before he signed.

We have to wait and see but the signs are ominous. Why did we buy a left sided player in Chidl?

Mikey M

All the reports quote what Marca are saying, not one are stating it themselves. They also say that his signed a deal, but say his asked to leave, bit contradictory.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24 2013, 08:20

exactley. 1 guy trying to unsettle him
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Jul 24 2013, 08:24

Loughtonguy wrote:exactley. 1 guy trying to unsettle him

Lought, everyone knows that Madrid use Marca so that FIFA don't feel their collar, it's the only source it's coming from.

But, like Baz says, we've seen em come at go at Spurs and we will see them come and go in the future.

LOVELOVEROCKET
    LOVELOVEROCKET
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by LOVELOVEROCKET Wed Jul 24 2013, 08:47

levy playing poker with ace high while valancia have a royal flush.Sad 

this better not come back haunt us again i cant take another season of what if. Sad 
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Jul 24 2013, 08:49

Just what I was thinking

Http://hereisthecity.com/2013/07/23/marcas-bale-claims-dont-ring-true/?

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Wed Jul 24 2013, 08:52

BazSpur wrote:Well fella's, as I have been saying on the facebook pages to goons that have been gloating since the end of the season over the possibility that bale may go. "If he goes, he goes and there is feck all we can do about it." Greaves, Hoddle, Gazza, Berbatoss, Scumball etc all gone before. We will do what we've always done...............GET ON WITH IT. No player or manager for that matter is bigger than the club as has been proved in the past. We will move on because we have to, we have no choice. If he goes, we will get a big fat cheque as well. Someone else will step up to the plate as they always do. I won't lose any sleep over it.

I know you have to be philisofical ? about these things and it wont make any difference to our personal lives. However if Bale stays it will make the difference to Spurs having a good season or a ordinary one.

You can bring in 2 or 3 good players but he is special and irreplaceable somebody you build a team around.

If he goes and we get 60 or 70 mil it will be to late to get in class and Levy wouldn't spend the money anyway. The Soldado situation is a glaring example. The buy out clause is 26 mil and he offers 18 and the deal falls through when it was stated that we had 50 mil to spend on players.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24 2013, 09:44

bale is specal but it wont be the end of the road if he goes.

remeber we limped out of al cup competions and finnished 5th.

if he goes then maybe we will score more team goals
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Jul 24 2013, 18:51

Sometimes AVB choses the wrong words when interviewed, "willing to keep the player" sends out the wrong signals.
    Why has Bale not publicly said he is staying? Have the club or his agent told him to keep quiet?

Having said that, how many players that have speculation surround them, actually said on camera that they want to leave or they want to stay, its always Sky sources understand or the his grannys long lost cousin has told him he wants to leave.

They should just round up all the agents and shoot them, football would be a much happier place without them, greedy cnuts.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Jul 24 2013, 19:07

and their at it again

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/marca-reckon-bale-isn-t-playing-because-he-s-told-tottenham-he-wa

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content