The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Chelsea at The Lane - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Chelsea at The Lane - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Chelsea at The Lane - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Chelsea at The Lane - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Chelsea at The Lane - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Chelsea at The Lane - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Chelsea at The Lane - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Chelsea at The Lane - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Chelsea at The Lane - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Chelsea at The Lane - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
philip
Boltjean
LOVELOVEROCKET
totalytot
vis
9 posters

Chelsea at The Lane

djfitzo
    International
    International

Chelsea at The Lane - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea at The Lane

Post by djfitzo Sun Sep 29 2013, 17:27

djfitzo wrote:
    Loughtonguy wrote:well they won away again  without corzola walcot poldoksi
    And just who will they drop when these players are fit?

Sorry Lought, disagree, the way Arsenal are playing, any of those three would not make them any stronger. Ramsey,Wilshere and Ozil will start. If you drop Flamini for Corzola they then have no defensive midfielder and the young German kid has been more effective then Walcott. Let's get some perspective here, for all the pretty football the Swans play, they are toothless. This is the same Swansea team that got bashed at home 1-4 by an ordinary Manchester United.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sun Sep 29 2013, 17:33

Loughtonguy wrote:chelsea was all over us. mata was running the  show  and  if it stayed 11  v 11 they would of won.

the sending off help push chelsea back for the last 12 mins  as they settled for a draw.

what pissed me off was in that last 10 mins both verts and chadi had stupid shots instead of trying to play a killer ball..
    Maybe Lought, but we are more resilient now and are still a work in progress, whereas Cheatski have a team that know each other.
    I believe we will get stronger as players really adapt to the Prem.
    As much as you don't rate Lennon,he is a major threat on his day and I think Chiriches will eventually replace Dawson,who for all is endeavour just does not have the speed or technique Chiriches or Kaboul has.

vis
    vis

Post by vis Sun Sep 29 2013, 23:40

Loughtonguy wrote:you cant tell a game from 8 mins highlights on motd

i was in a packed pub so i did not see the torres scrats on verts.

i do think mounrino is a bit of a hyprcrit moaning about verts    seeing as all hes players  for real madrid used to play act and get people sent off.
    drogba did the same.

towsend dive was a joke
    Very true Lought but you do see the main bits of action and 50% possesion tells me Chelski were not all over us throughout the game and as you said yourself being in a packed pub makes you miss certain parts of a game as well and see it in a different perspective. I'm just glad Mourinho is not Spurs manager. . . .

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30 2013, 00:09

well yesterday he pulled avb pants down.

jose had a bigger game in the champions league so he plays a player he dont rate in luiz at the back.
    starts torres

leaves hes best defender on the bench and made a change at half time that changed the game.

avb left it untill chelsea eventually deservidly made it 1 1 then what does avb do. brings on chadi for our most efective out ball.

sandro should of come on for either paullino who looked tired or dembele and then we take controll of the midfeild.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Sep 30 2013, 01:01

Loughtonguy wrote:well yesterday he pulled avb pants down.

jose had a bigger game in the champions league so he plays a player he dont rate in luiz at the back.
    starts torres    

leaves hes best defender on the bench   and made a change at half time that changed the game.

avb left it untill chelsea eventually deservidly  made it 1 1 then what does avb do. brings on chadi for our most efective out ball.

sandro should of come on for either paullino who looked tired or dembele and then we take controll of the midfeild.      

That's bollox, one half each, above Cheatski in the league with a team that's hardly played together ,who's pulling who's pants down, you just love knocking our team, if it's not the players , it's the manager, pray tell, why are you not a Premiership manager ? You seem to have all the answers.

philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Mon Sep 30 2013, 06:03

With all respect I agree with lough,  the manager should have brought in Sandro before Chelsea scored, everybody could see that we were over run in midfield

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30 2013, 06:44

exactly. thanks phiiip.

avb going in the right direction we can all see that but yesterday he got out thought by the specal one.

mounrino got what he wanted yesterday. not to lose.

remember this is the chelsea team that had there worst start in a long time.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Sep 30 2013, 07:13

Loughtonguy wrote:exactly. thanks phiiip.

avb going in the right direction we can all see that but yesterday he got out thought by the specal one.

The special one got what he wanted, not to lose? In other words he ground a draw out. Mr anti-football indeed & as for the worse start isn't this almost the same Chelski team as last season who because the special ego was back were going to conquer the world? Yeah Mourinho is special alright, very special . . . .
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Mon Sep 30 2013, 07:22

Chelsea at The Lane - Page 2 _70169111_70169110

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30 2013, 08:07

thought you did not watch the game.

go watch the whole 90 mins. you can download the match on utorrent.

chelsea did not park the bus. they was all over us and dawson and verts could not handle torres.

the second half was an onslaught untill they got a man sent off.

our midfield second half got overrun. phillip watched the game.

chelsea only started to defend when torres got sent off and even then they tried to hit us on the break.

second year running and mata is the best player on the pitch at white hart lane
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Sep 30 2013, 08:42

Loughtonguy wrote:thought you did not watch the game.

go watch the whole 90 mins.  you can download the match on utorrent.

chelsea did not park the bus.  they was all over us and dawson and verts could not handle torres.

the second half was an onslaught untill they got a man sent off.

our midfield second half got overrun. phillip watched the game.

chelsea only started to defend when torres got sent off and even then they tried to hit us on the break.

second year running and mata is the best player on the pitch at white hart lane
    I did though and we should have been out of sight in the first half, so AVB out thought the special one in that half, so how do you get that they deserved to win, Torres should have been sent off long before that, clapping the linesman, petulant like his boss, so his that special he calls Verts a disgrace, yet your full of praise for someone that is dispicable, his not special anymore, he got out of Real cos it was going wrong and his being found out. If he was that good he should have started with Mata, cos first half we was all over them, you talk utter bollocks at time Lought, always praising another team, manager or player when things don't go exactly how you want them at Spurs and that's why you do the job you do and are not a football manager.

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Sep 30 2013, 08:54

Loughtonguy wrote:exactly. thanks phiiip.

Make your mind up Lought, if Maurinho is so fucking special why have Chelsea had their worst start in a long time?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30 2013, 09:24

he went to madrid and in hes first season he won the league and cup double.  he won the league beating barcelona and prep guardilo

he got madrid the most points.  then hes second season  he did not do so well.

but to think a manager has managed to knock barcelona off the top is some feat.

the first half yesterday we played well untill the goal then the last 10/15 mins of the  first half it was chelsea on top  but we did counter and paunlino hit the outside of the post.

mata would of passed to soldado for a tap in......

anyway why was sandro not brought on.    
    what right did chadi have to come on.

and why pay 29mill for a player and not use him...........

torres got sent off. but then verts did pretend to be hurt
    towsend dived.  
    we are no saints

Last edited by Loughtonguy on Mon Sep 30 2013, 23:59; edited 1 time in total
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon Sep 30 2013, 10:10

All i can say is, we are proving hard to beat.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:31

torres got sent off. but then verts did pretend to be hurt

I don't believe my eyes!! you are blaming our player for Torres behaviour.

1. Torres tripped Verts and then grabbed verts face
    2. He jumped into Verts, they clashed heads and Verts went down, I did not see any playacting at all, other then Torres knew he as in trouble and pretended to be hurt.

Your just saying what Mourinho said, do you not have your own opinion.

When Verts fouled Ramieres, 3/4 players surrounded the ref to say he was last man (he wasn't)
    and to send him off.

Mourinho is an egotistical bully, AVB got more dignity in his little finger than that prick.

But do what you normally do, back an opposing manager/player, your good at that.

seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Mon Sep 30 2013, 21:02

Chelsea and their manager are truly the most despicable team I've seen and everything Dave just said is true. I've been asking all weekend why,if there was no contact, did Torres stay down holding his head.
    Their second half tactics were clealy to snarl and snap push and pull and use every dirty trick in the book in an attempt to rattle Spurs and to an extent it succeeded. We all thought that Spurs would have a player so provoked that he would get sent off but that little plan backfired.
    Also the usual referee intimidation by Terry on 4 or 5 occasion running half the length of the field and shoving his ugly face at the ref.
    In time added on there was also the orchestrated time wasting ploy of Terry and Lampard both collapsing at almost the exact same moment with injury
    You want fair play Mr specious one, well earn some respect by employing it
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Sep 30 2013, 21:14

Mourinio came back to Chelsea thinking it was a walk in the park with all their great players, well guess what, it isn't.

He's already messed the team about to play his negative football. He has such a riches of midfield players he inherited, that he doesn't know what to do with them as it's not his style.

Mata their best player for the last 2 seasons and he doesn't like him cos' he doesn't tackle.

We will finish above Chelsea this year and you know what......and I hate saying this.....but so will the Arse and Pool.

Then with a bit of luck Abramovich will say bye bye to the little one and he will fade away and shoot his fucking self.

Mikey M
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:02

totalytot wrote: Mourinio came back to Chelsea thinking it was a walk in the park with all their great players, well guess what, it isn't.

He's already messed the team about to play his negative football. He has such a riches of midfield players he inherited, that he doesn't know what to do with them as it's not his style.

Mata their best player for the last 2 seasons and he doesn't like him cos' he doesn't tackle.

We will finish above Chelsea this year and you know what......and I hate saying this.....but so will the Arse and Pool.

Then with a bit of luck Abramovich will say bye bye to the little one and he will fade away and shoot his fucking self.

Mikey M

And don't forget Mikey, he bought Willian just to spite AVB, because they certainly don't need him, but in some peoples eyes, he can do no wrong.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30 2013, 23:59

hes a great manager but i think hes made the wrong move to go back to chelsea.

they have so many old players now.

arsenal have a better sqaud then them
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Oct 01 2013, 00:40

Loughtonguy wrote:hes a great manager but i think hes made the wrong move to go back to chelsea.

they have so many old players now.

arsenal have a better sqaud then them

Lought, he used to be a great manager, now his just a egotistical bore.

vis
    vis

Post by vis Tue Oct 01 2013, 02:53

Look at when Torres jumps into Big V. There is very little contact but Torres' knee catches Verts in the head when they hit the deck. I still disagree with Lought that Chelski were all over us however. I would say honours even hence the 50/50 posession stats & Lought how do you know Mata would have passed to Soldado? You just can't predict such a thing mate . . . .
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Tue Oct 01 2013, 04:53

You're so right Dave and I honestly believe his bubble has burst and he will have a bad season.

This might come back and bite me in the bum but it's what I believe.

As long as we finish in front of them I don't care.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02 2013, 01:45

FACT! Only 26% of Mousa Dembele`s passes went forward against Chelsea
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Wed Oct 02 2013, 03:03

So Torres has escaped further punishment for raking Vertonghens face because one of the officials saw the incident but not in it's entirety. Well if he saw it surely one of the rules is that players can't put their hands up, another farce. Bet your life if he'd been playing for someone like Hull he'd have got an extra three match ban.
    Then you have the specious one can't say enough to the media on Saturday and accusing players of cheating, no further action. Then Monday when someone asks an awkward question storms out of the interview. I cannot express my disdain for this clown.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02 2013, 05:42

good. well done the f a
    common sence pervails.

verts runs upto torres aggresivly.
    torres puts hes hands on verts face. he did notscratch him. no blood no mark no moan about him after from verts.

if one of our players got 4 games for that we would go mental.

face it him gettting sent off because verts holding hes head like he been shot helped us take controll of a game that was slippin away form us

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 23:23