The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Cuddicini & Cech EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Cuddicini & Cech EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Cuddicini & Cech EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Cuddicini & Cech EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Cuddicini & Cech EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Cuddicini & Cech EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Cuddicini & Cech EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Cuddicini & Cech EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Cuddicini & Cech EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Cuddicini & Cech Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Cuddicini & Cech

Cuddicini & Cech Empty Cuddicini & Cech

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14 2009, 22:37

Now what has happened to Carlo is very bad but after reading the quote, below, from Petr Cech I couldn't help but smile. Given the injuries that Cuddicini has sustained I would have thought Cech could have chosen he words slightly more carefully . . . . . . . .

During his latter years at Chelsea, Cudicini played understudy to Peter Cech who visited the Italian in hospital on Friday.
    "It is very sad but sometimes life brings unfortunate situations," Cech told Chelsea's official website.
    "I went and saw Carlo yesterday in the hospital. He has always been a great character and you can see he is coping well with it. He is doing well and he will undergo some operations today to help him to be as fit as possible.
    "I think that everybody should keep fingers crossed for him to get well soon."

Cuddicini & Cech Empty Re: Cuddicini & Cech

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15 2009, 00:09

Hey vis, i for one and i think all true yids hope that he gets well soon and back to match fitness, he's a quality keeper and much better than most in the prem. My trouble is that i dont think that our harry realy has faith in him, its well known that he has the eye for calamity james, this could be the excuse that he needs to bring him in. harry has his blue eyed boys, and seems to stick with them, james is one of those. He sticks with them, look at the way he always plays Keane and overlooks pav, and i know that he's injured but what about gio? Always overlooked even though imo he's the best prospect we've had in many a season. Dont get me wrong Harry's done a brill job getting us where we are now, i just wish he was'nt so fickle.

crest

CARLOS A YID>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JAMES IS A PHLID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eyes