The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
u needed a EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
u needed a EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
u needed a EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
u needed a EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
u needed a EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
u needed a EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
u needed a EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
u needed a EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
u needed a EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

u needed a Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
seebee1944
HotspurRoper
6 posters

u needed a

u needed a Empty u needed a

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 19:42

tarrabt type player to open up these defences that get behind the ball, someone with individual skill and aint scared to run at him, lennon has gone backwards since his injury and his shocking world cup, i hear tarrabt changed the game at qpr yesterday again. boo boo by harold i think letting this guy go, especially keeping gio instead,
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

u needed a Empty Re: u needed a

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Aug 29 2010, 20:01

Burgers bored again.............. Trying to upset the board again eh. Taarabt is sh*t!!!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 20:06

bored lol, nah mate that was a decent sat as far as football is concerned which then turned into a decent sat night, yids missed fresh,young,imaginative players yesterday,tarrabt fits that bill dont he.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Aug 29 2010, 20:11

No he's a championship player, why are we going over old ground he not a Spurs player no more end of and i think your mention of him this morning is to try and stir up old feelings. As far as creativity and Imaginitive player go, Kranjacr is a much better plyer and even he is struggling to get a start!!!
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Sun Aug 29 2010, 21:50

Burger the only way he changed the game yesterday was by being substituted when Rangers were 2 0 down
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Aug 29 2010, 22:24

u needed a 912733 Burger at it again.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29 2010, 22:40

seebee1944 wrote:

Burger the only way he changed the game yesterday was by being substituted when Rangers were 2 0 down
    him going off changed the game then seebee lol.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Aug 30 2010, 01:47

burger777 wrote:
    seebee1944 wrote:

him going off changed the game then seebee lol.

oh dear, got found out again!!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30 2010, 11:17

OMG HE HAS 1 BAD GAME BIG DEAL. HOW MANY HAS LENNON HAS.
    ROper how can you say hes a championship player. go look at the utube clips. ordanary players dont do things like that.he had that dirty thug savage markin him
    i wonder how old ginola was before he became good. same as all the skillfull players. when did hagi get found out because im sure it wasnt until he was mid 20s

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30 2010, 11:21

anyway yesterday game showed harry has no b plan. wigan scored then harry went into wimbledon mode. he must have not seen the 20 corners we had up until then where they easly defended them. nope harry then tells the players to lump it into the box. year great that idea is.
    pav defoe krankar lennon gio hudd wp they really are likley to score a header.

what we needed was what burger said somone that can run at players. somone with skill. sumone to try sumthin differnt.

and in my opinion harry got it wrong playin defoe just because defoe thought it would be easy. he needs op go get it done. i would of started robbie keane as hes movment im sure wigan wouldnt be able to deal with that. oh by the way crouch and defoe started the last 3 games. so much for rotaten the sqaud. surley they would of been tired

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30 2010, 17:40

Loughtonlegend wrote:OMG HE HAS 1 BAD GAME BIG DEAL. HOW MANY HAS LENNON HAS.
    ROper how can you say hes a championship player. go look at the utube clips. ordanary players dont do things like that.he had that dirty thug savage markin him
    i wonder how old ginola was before he became good. same as all the skillfull players. when did hagi get found out because im sure it wasnt until he was mid 20s

Lought ! bum-burger has set a trap to get us arguing on here, he knows taarabt is a player you admire and will get you stirred up mate, dont fall for it, he must be creaming all over his keyboards when we start bickering about adel.

I am sure that many of us on here wish taarabt the best at qpr, its all over lought, he,s gone and thats that mate................but be prepared for sh*t 4 brains to try and get us all arguing on a subject that should be dead and buried.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Mon Aug 30 2010, 18:03

Surprised you keep falling for it Lought. We lose a game that we expected to win and lo, Burgers on here about Taraabt, before finding out that he was substituted when qpr was 2 nil down. You seem so desperate for allies on the Adel front, that your suffering Burger and his constant wind ups, ffs forget Taraabt and concentrate on getting behind our team, instead of finding negative stats about our players. Accept now and again that we will have a blip (like all teams) and be thankful that we are in the champions league proper and not chopping and changing players and managers now and yo-yoing between 10th and fourteenth in the league.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30 2010, 19:21

im not argueing with anyone, i agree with lought thats all, i know u find that difficult to fathom, but its the truth, yids went long ball when they ran of ideas, tarrabt would and should be another option for u, so stop trying to let lought what to do and think, ffs aint that what the original post is about, you guys telling him what HE SHOULD BE THINKING. he and i think tarrabts a good player, is that so hard for u to digest.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30 2010, 19:46

He,s gone burger, he isnt in the mix anymore so stop trying to wind lought up into a continuity of counter arguments about the bloke.

Its very transparent burg ! and you are belittling loughts intelligence.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30 2010, 19:55

i think the ones that are telling him what he should be thinking, the ones that constantly called him names about a certain subject are the ones that are belittling lew, u not think.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30 2010, 20:05

No its your attempts to get him wound up over an old subject that he is sensitive about.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 04:07

but your not ignoring burger post. hes sayin we needed sumthing differnt when we couldnt break wigan down and thinks lettin adel go was a mistake as he would of run at wigan defence. took them on. who else did that on saturday. wp and huu was so far apart from our strikers.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:32

Loughtonlegend wrote:but your not ignoring burger post. hes sayin we needed sumthing differnt when we couldnt break wigan down and thinks lettin adel go was a mistake as he would of run at wigan defence. took them on. who else did that on saturday. wp and huu was so far apart from our strikers.

I totally agree lought we needed something different to break down wigan, seriously lought i think players like rose, keane and jenas should have been brought in for the game, but burger has to bring in taarabt because he knows it rankles you that he has been sold, and to get (particulary) you and me to argue again, he knows what he is doing lought, if he rated adel he would be saying that he agreed with adels outburst that he should have joined arsenal or barcelona, a long , long time ago.

Its rubbish lought, remember he,s a gooner on a spurs board, and all i can say is if adel makes the grade then i will be as sick as the proverbial parrot, not over the moon.........by the way ! whatever happened to those old footballer sayings ? someone could start a new thread on those. lol!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:34

keep going lew.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:38

Spot on Lew. You also know the score.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:41

Have a rep baz, i cant believe how transparent burger is being here.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:43

burger777 wrote:keep going lew.

Only place i am going is bed burg ! sharon has her sexy black knickers on and i am going to take them off. Very Happy love
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:44

Cheers Lew.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:47

so your trying to convince the lad that u were insulting 2 weeks ago to side up with u, trying to convince him i have hatched a plan to get u2 arguing, lol this is getting real funny now. rep points allround lol.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31 2010, 05:47

Dirty Boy Lew . . . . . . . crazy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19 2024, 21:15